The Singing Lamb Backpackers Reviews

Arauco 779, Puerto Natales, Chile

The hostel is very tranquil, clean, and homey. Carol was amazingly patient and kind in helping us plan our visit, despite all of the complications with our trip. Thank you for everything, singing lamb!

Loved this place! My favorite hostel so far in South America. Super clean, great breakfast, nice staff, and the comfiest beds ever!

freshly cooked eggs in the morning a major plus. Great shower, comfy bed, very comfortable

Incredibly clean, amazingly comfortable, and all around wonderful. This hostel may be a little pricey, but it is worth the extra $$$. Kind of place that you just don't want to leave. Breakfast includes eggs as an added bonus.

Costs a little more, but quite comfortable. After hiking and camping at Torres del Paine I'm more than willing to pay a little more for a nice warm mattress and a hearty breakfast. Staff were terrific and friendly. They have a pretty bad ass drum-style grill that we used to have an asado. You're located close to a plaza with some nice places to grab food and one of the most reputable gear rental places in Pto Natales. Not super close but a manageable walk to the bus terminal. Had a great stay!

Well done hostel, but the checkin staff was not helpful at all. A bit pricey but nice.

Stayed one night in the 9 bed dorm. Was all ok and clean but the beds had annoying plastic underneath so could hear every time someone moved. Hostel was a bit out of the main part of town too

Staff were helpful but I had asked about a locker for my stuff while I did the W trek and was told I could get one in the morning so problem but then in the morning a different staff member told me all the lockers were booked and had been for a while so I had to quickly re-repack and find a bag to put my non-imporant/valuable things in in the main storage locker..not a big deal but would have been nice to know the night before so I could get properly organized but other than that it was all good

Brand new, great to stop by after 5 days doing the W at Torres del Paine, perfect facilities, toilets, showers and super clean.

I stayed in a four bed dorm w private bathroom. The bed was very comfy with nice super clean and warm white duvets. Bathroom is very nice, too. Great atmosphere, good breakfast!

Accommodation wise this is the best hostel have ever stayed at, it feels more like a hotel than a hostel, you get good thick duvet cover, rooms are cosy

Best hostal I've stayed in chile, very clean, kind of classy, excellent atmosphere and the breakfast was amazing!

This hostel is luxe, the staff are super nice, and the whole place is really clean. It feels like it's almost brand new. The beds were really comfortable, with fluffy warm duvets. The room I stayed in had a private bathroom for the 4 people staying in the room and the bathroom was really clean and they provide soap, shampoo and conditioner. Good wifi and 4 shared computer stations. I loved this place and would recommend it to everyone. Nicest hostel I've ever stayed in.

I think this is the best choice for the town. It's actually a beautiful hostel and the superior ensuite dorm really is superior... Pictures don't do it justice at all. It's a 10 min walk from bus station / town. There's a bar and good social areas. If you're into trekking and the W you'll love this. If you're not, you'll quickly suffer from death by trek talk. This is serious trekker land. If you want a quick fix of TdP do the one day bus tour of lakes and move on.

A very social hostel. Friendly environment and staff. Was very pleased with my stay here.

Very friendly staff who offered us support even though we missed our reservation! Was definitely a home away from home. They cater to hikers, so it definitely put us at ease knowing that they could help with every aspect of out trip.

The singing lamb is an amazing place, both before and after doing the W. It's easy to get organized here and the breakfast is very nice. Great common area and the staff is very helpfull. Thanks guys!

This was a "posh"-tal a great place to land with incredible staff and amenities! Thank you!

• 28th Feb 2015

Probably the best hostel I have ever stayed at, the staff was super nice and belles me a lot with buying the tours and planning my stay in puerto Natales. Very clean, comfortable beds and a great breakfast!

We were amazed how nice this hostel was. We were in a dorm room for 4 with a private bathroom, and we felt like we were in a hotel. The beds were amazing and the shower was the nicest one we had on a 3-week trip throughout various cities in South America. The lobby is beautiful and comfortable, and even though it was a bit of a walk (10-15 minutes) to the more lively part of town, it was not too far from the Bus Stop (also about 10 minutes) which was nice.

View all Puerto Natales Hostels