The Singing Lamb Backpackers Reviews

Arauco 779, Puerto Natales, Chile

Kathy and the other staff there were awesome! Kathy was very attentive and helpful to what I needed. The hostel was close to downtown and tour offices where daily tours departed. Beds were super comfortable and the rooms were nice and warm especially after a cold day outside. I was there during low season therefore there wasn't any atmosphere nor many people. Make sure to book tours the day before since they leave early. Would definitely stay there again :)

The hostel is really quiet in the low season. I had a six-bed dorm to myself the first night. The bathrooms were wonderful, the common area is cozy and the kitchen is good. It's about a five minute walk from the real downtown but it's not a problem. It's very clean with a homey feel. I would definitely recommend it. Breakfast is toast and an egg.

Very nice hostel! I enjoyed my stay very much! thank you - Leo

I loved this hostel, and in particular the staff. Octavio (sadly now departed from the hostel) was a true gentleman, extremely helpful with information. Also, I got sick whilst in Puerto Natales, and the staff were wonderful in arranging a move to a private room while I recovered - at dorm prices. I arrived at the end of the season and it was a little quiet, which, whilst good for me while sick, meant that the vibe was a little low-key.

A very well kept hostel with good facilities. A bit on the expensive side but for me it was worth it.

Not exactly next to the bus terminal, but still worth the walk. After the Torres del Paine, the dorm, beds, bathroom and all facilities were fabulous - super comfy bed! Too bad we only stayed here for a night. Totally recommend it.

Wonderful place to stay. I wondered into Puerto Natales after a full days travelling from Puerto Montt and was very tired and hadnt booked a place to stay. I walked into the Singing Lamb and was warmly welcomed and showed to a room where I had the best nights sleep in the comfiest bed I have slept in since starting my travels. The place is like a hotel but with that great hostel atmosphere. The staff are great and very helpful with all the tips you need for trekking. Breakfast is very good too!

Great little place. Felt like a home away from home.

The Singing Lamb was a great place to stay. Good beds, very good showers, good breakfast, good computers, nice communial area... The best place to come back after you did the W-trek! The staff was so nice, Octavio was the best host! He s interesting to talk to, takes care of the guests and makes them the best breakfast . :-) A real recommender!

View all Puerto Natales Hostels