The Singing Lamb Backpackers Reviews

Arauco 779, Puerto Natales, Chile

Well done hostel, but the checkin staff was not helpful at all. A bit pricey but nice.

Staff were helpful but I had asked about a locker for my stuff while I did the W trek and was told I could get one in the morning so problem but then in the morning a different staff member told me all the lockers were booked and had been for a while so I had to quickly re-repack and find a bag to put my non-imporant/valuable things in in the main storage locker..not a big deal but would have been nice to know the night before so I could get properly organized but other than that it was all good

Brand new, great to stop by after 5 days doing the W at Torres del Paine, perfect facilities, toilets, showers and super clean.

I stayed in a four bed dorm w private bathroom. The bed was very comfy with nice super clean and warm white duvets. Bathroom is very nice, too. Great atmosphere, good breakfast!

Accommodation wise this is the best hostel have ever stayed at, it feels more like a hotel than a hostel, you get good thick duvet cover, rooms are cosy

I think this is the best choice for the town. It's actually a beautiful hostel and the superior ensuite dorm really is superior... Pictures don't do it justice at all. It's a 10 min walk from bus station / town. There's a bar and good social areas. If you're into trekking and the W you'll love this. If you're not, you'll quickly suffer from death by trek talk. This is serious trekker land. If you want a quick fix of TdP do the one day bus tour of lakes and move on.

A very social hostel. Friendly environment and staff. Was very pleased with my stay here.

Very friendly staff who offered us support even though we missed our reservation! Was definitely a home away from home. They cater to hikers, so it definitely put us at ease knowing that they could help with every aspect of out trip.

The singing lamb is an amazing place, both before and after doing the W. It's easy to get organized here and the breakfast is very nice. Great common area and the staff is very helpfull. Thanks guys!

This was a "posh"-tal a great place to land with incredible staff and amenities! Thank you!

• 28th Feb 2015

Probably the best hostel I have ever stayed at, the staff was super nice and belles me a lot with buying the tours and planning my stay in puerto Natales. Very clean, comfortable beds and a great breakfast!

We were amazed how nice this hostel was. We were in a dorm room for 4 with a private bathroom, and we felt like we were in a hotel. The beds were amazing and the shower was the nicest one we had on a 3-week trip throughout various cities in South America. The lobby is beautiful and comfortable, and even though it was a bit of a walk (10-15 minutes) to the more lively part of town, it was not too far from the Bus Stop (also about 10 minutes) which was nice.

The Singing Lamb is a 15-20 minute walk (downhill) from the main bus depot in Puerto Natales. The staff is amazing, communicating by email, arranging tours, food suggestions, directions..you name it. Breakfast starts bright and early at 6:30 and eggs and fresh bread completely keep you going through the day. Nights were relatively peaceful but the occasional celebratory evening of groups that completed their longtreks were not too loud to bear. Bathrooms and dorms were clean!

I would definitely stay at singing lamb again, it was a nice hostel equipped with a good kitchen with everything we needed. No major complaints. Wifi was ok, big lockers and a good luggage storage area. Location is slightly out of the town but fine. Staff are great.

Amazing hostel - probably the best I've ever stayed in. Lovely beds, amazing shower, soft towels provided, delicious breakfast, superb communal area, very helpful friendly staff

The staff at night Was the Best! Very helpful and with The Best attitude. The staff in The morning Was not so much, specially for breakfast. On our first day, they fell asleep so There Was no breakfast. The one thing I would recommend, is that at night, the TV would be turned off On The common space, and there would be music instead, its more fun.

• 16th Feb 2015
  • Chile

EXCELLENT showers and breakfast. Awesome water pressure, super clean bathrooms were perfect for that first shower back. Having eggs at breakfast was a treat and staff was quite friendly. The hostel is a little too big to properly meet people, so the atmosphere is a bit lacking. It is a bit further away from the city center as well. Otherwise, I couldn't be happier about coming back to this hostel after my trek. Close to Base Camp as well, so easy to return equipment afterwards.

Beautiful hostel, great facilities. Kinda quiet as Puerto Natales is a jumping point for Torres del Paine Nat'l Park. Most guests are only staying overnight before or after beginning their hike.

LOVED LOVED EVERYTHING! Especially the white linen and towels, how clean and warm it was and the amazing bathroom facilities in the 6bed dorm (omg). Oscar at the reception went out of his way to help me w bus tickets which I truly appreciate! One of, if not the best hostel Ive ever stayed at , thank youuu!

Great hostel, with really friendly staff. The breakfast each morning is lovely with eggs cooked for you. Oscar and the other staff are always available to help with any questions regarding Puerto Natales and Torres del Paine. The common areas are clean, big, warm and comfortable. I would highly recommend this hostel.

• 5th Feb 2015