The Singing Lamb Backpackers Reviews

Arauco 779, Puerto Natales, Chile

Kathy and the other staff there were awesome! Kathy was very attentive and helpful to what I needed. The hostel was close to downtown and tour offices where daily tours departed. Beds were super comfortable and the rooms were nice and warm especially after a cold day outside. I was there during low season therefore there wasn't any atmosphere nor many people. Make sure to book tours the day before since they leave early. Would definitely stay there again :)

The hostel is really quiet in the low season. I had a six-bed dorm to myself the first night. The bathrooms were wonderful, the common area is cozy and the kitchen is good. It's about a five minute walk from the real downtown but it's not a problem. It's very clean with a homey feel. I would definitely recommend it. Breakfast is toast and an egg.

Very nice hostel! I enjoyed my stay very much! thank you - Leo

I loved this hostel, and in particular the staff. Octavio (sadly now departed from the hostel) was a true gentleman, extremely helpful with information. Also, I got sick whilst in Puerto Natales, and the staff were wonderful in arranging a move to a private room while I recovered - at dorm prices. I arrived at the end of the season and it was a little quiet, which, whilst good for me while sick, meant that the vibe was a little low-key.

View all Puerto Natales Hostels