The Singing Lamb Backpackers Reviews

Arauco 779, Puerto Natales, Chile

Loved this place. Arrived around midnight to no problems and a very attentive staff member who made our check-in easy and who inspired us in making our Torres Del Paine trip the next day and helped us book our onward journey from Puerto Natales. Beds were comfy, duvets were divine. Spotlessly clean with a fantastic breakfast. Laundry next door very handy. Short walk from both bus station and downtown. Can't recommend highly enough.

This hostel was wonderful. The staff was so friendly, and a great breakfast with eggs was included. They provided me with all information I needed about doing the torres trek. Oscar even booked a bus for me when I was gone. There are large lockers for backpacks.The common areas are inviting and comfortable. Shower pressure and heat was amazing. They let you keep your things in a locked room if you are going on the trek. Definitely recommend it here!

Great base for Torres del Paine. Atmosphere is great.

• 10th Jan 2015

This was more a hotel than a hostel!! Freshly made beds every day, fresh towels every day and freshly prepared breakfast every day! Really helpful friendly multilingual staf and a good location. I am very happy I could stay there for 3 nights!!

pretty decent hostel except for the fact that their internet didn't work and they knew they had problems with the router. They just said yea it always has problems and sometimes you can randomly connect. Everyone at the hostel was saying they had trouble with it.

Great place to stay. Really friendly staff. They will help you with everything you need, going far beyond what one would expect. The rooms are nice and the environment is good to meet new people.

This is a great hostel and I recommend it for anyone who is planning on doing a trek in Torres del Paine and wants a relaxing place after or before. The service is set up for you as a backpacker and I found that the place was superclean with warm showers and high water pressure. They organized a Christmas dinner that was spectacular and really sweet. I also found it was very easy to meet people in this hostel.

Best hostel that I've stayed in, in the whole of South America. Great staff. The newer private 6 bed dorm side was like somebody's guest bedroom with the most comfortable mattresses, big warm duvets and clean pressed sheets (courtesy of the fantastic laundry next door- available for our use too). Hot, very high pressured and immaculately clean showers. Location on southern side of town but only a 10min walk from the main drag.

Nice staff, always ready to help you to plan your hiking. Good breakfast. Big lockers. Computers in case the wifi is slow. 15 minutes walk to the bus station. A really good hostel.

Comfiest, coziest beds in the 10 bed dorm room, especially with how windy Puerto Natales is, the best bed to come home to. Also nice, large, clean kitchen. Close to the bus station

It is like staying at a hostel. Well worth the few extra dollars, especially after returning from the trek or a long day, with towels, clean, private showers and really comfy beds. And a great kitchen! Great staff too.

Was an awesome stay. I met a lot of people coming back or going to TDP and they all said the same thing. That it was a great place to leave from and even better to come back to because it feels like a resort. Only thing is the kitchen closes at 11 or something like that. But!!! They have freshly baked bread and scrambled eggs for breakfast so that's awesome.

Very polished and clean hostel. Great common area with bar for meeting people. I stayed in the dorm room for 6 which had comfortable and clean beds (which I really appreciated after 5 nights in Los Torres!) While I was there wifi was not working and it sounded like that was an ongoing problem (but there were 2-3 computers available with internet). I would gladly stay here again.

Had a wonderful time in The Singing Lamb, really good place nice and clean and tidy, close to the bus station and fairly close to the main street. Really great that they helped organise anything you wanted to do. Breakfast was one of the best I've had in Chile...scrambled eggs and homemade bread, fresh juice and coffee. A great place to stay to explore Torres del Paine.

Simple enought. Charge for all.

Great staff, decent sized kitchen, perfect open area for meeting people. Overall the ideal hostel.

Well looked after hostel, decent breakfast

Geheel gerenoveerde hostel. Goede behulpzame staf.

The staff were extremely helpful (some know a bit of English if Spanish isn't your strong point). The beds were very comfortable. After a day of hiking, the warmth from the heaters was nice and relaxing. Some of the staff will hang out with you after their shift. Breakfast consists of homemade bread, butter, and jelly/preserves/marmalade. The staff will also make you eggs. The hostel is located about 10-15 minutes from downtown/the main square. There is also a really nice recreation area.

The building was fantastic, and having eggs for breakfast was totally amazing! Lovely bread and good coffee in the morning. It was low season, but I imagine that during high season it gets crazy. BUt would still be very nice and comfortable.

View all Puerto Natales Hostels