The Singing Lamb Backpackers Reviews

Arauco 779, Puerto Natales, Chile

The hostel is really quiet in the low season. I had a six-bed dorm to myself the first night. The bathrooms were wonderful, the common area is cozy and the kitchen is good. It's about a five minute walk from the real downtown but it's not a problem. It's very clean with a homey feel. I would definitely recommend it. Breakfast is toast and an egg.

Very nice hostel! I enjoyed my stay very much! thank you - Leo

I loved this hostel, and in particular the staff. Octavio (sadly now departed from the hostel) was a true gentleman, extremely helpful with information. Also, I got sick whilst in Puerto Natales, and the staff were wonderful in arranging a move to a private room while I recovered - at dorm prices. I arrived at the end of the season and it was a little quiet, which, whilst good for me while sick, meant that the vibe was a little low-key.

A very well kept hostel with good facilities. A bit on the expensive side but for me it was worth it.

Not exactly next to the bus terminal, but still worth the walk. After the Torres del Paine, the dorm, beds, bathroom and all facilities were fabulous - super comfy bed! Too bad we only stayed here for a night. Totally recommend it.

Wonderful place to stay. I wondered into Puerto Natales after a full days travelling from Puerto Montt and was very tired and hadnt booked a place to stay. I walked into the Singing Lamb and was warmly welcomed and showed to a room where I had the best nights sleep in the comfiest bed I have slept in since starting my travels. The place is like a hotel but with that great hostel atmosphere. The staff are great and very helpful with all the tips you need for trekking. Breakfast is very good too!

Great little place. Felt like a home away from home.

The Singing Lamb was a great place to stay. Good beds, very good showers, good breakfast, good computers, nice communial area... The best place to come back after you did the W-trek! The staff was so nice, Octavio was the best host! He s interesting to talk to, takes care of the guests and makes them the best breakfast . :-) A real recommender!

Very nice hostel with very clean rooms, we took a double one with private bathroom which was really nice but quite pricy if we compare it with other stays (but this is Chilean Patagonia of course). Ok breakfast and nice locker service to use when you are hiking in the NP! Would recommend it!

Nice place but expensive in high season! Far to walk from the centre, not all staff is friendly but Octavio gave me a pair of shoes for free =) Not the best choice to my mind, especially cause I got bitten by lots mosquitos at night...

We rented a twin room suite. The hostel is very new and modern. And because of that the equipement was in good condition. The kitchen is perfectly organized. For breakfast satisfies every wish. The bread is freh and selfmade!! Amazing! Clean and quiet. This place is definitly recomendable.

Very nice facilities, but the hostel was too big to have any atmosphere. Very antisocial.

This place is great. Close and easy to bus station. Comfortable common area and comfortable rooms with showers. A fair walk to town center, but not bad 20 minutes.

• 8th Feb 2014

Singing Lamb was a great place to meet others who were preparing for the trek through Torres del Paine, but unfortunately the nice stay was tarnished by a plague of bed bugs. Me and another friend were bitten along with others in the 9-bed dorm. It's also sad that they require you to pay $1,000 Chilean pesos per day to leave your bags in a locker while you´re backpacking, even if you stay there upon return. We decided to go to Kaweskar instead a few blocks away.

Clean place. Big dormrooms. You can leave your bag in a locker when you go to the TDP park. Tasty breakfast. Staff, especially Octavio, are really friendly.

Good place to chill before after your trekking

Really great hostel. Such nice, comfy beds. Perfect before and after torres. Lockers for storing your stuff and even a little shared area for sleeping bags etc. lovely breakfast too. Unfortunately my girlfriend did get bed bugs but I think this was unlucky and probably unusual

huge living room with plenty space n entertainment facilities however i dislike management of this hostel results in poor service. they charged 1 dollar p/d for storing luggage when u r at park.other hostels you can easily find free. I booked w circuit hostel for the day i come back they were happy to store my luagguge for free even i didnt stay there at beginning. i left a small bag with clothes at singing lamb reception when i came back the staff just told me it was gone.

Good place to chill before/after trekking Torres

View all Puerto Natales Hostels