The Siri House Reviews

95 Intawarorot Rd. T.Sriphum, A.Muang, Chiang Mai, Thailand

Stayed here during Songkran and it was the worst!! After 6 months of travelling this is the worst place i have stayed in, and i have stayed in some bad places. No running water first 2 days (not even cold), one working toilet in the whole hostel ( many people staying there) , internet not working most of the time! You cant close the dorm door... Staff had no control if you had paid! It was just awfull! But we decided not to letthis ruin songkran and met some great people an had lots of fun!!

I was here for one night . there was no running water for the three days previous to my arrival and for my time there either. this place was ok, if the staff can get a bit more organised and clean the place up it could be a really good hostel.

We stayed for 5 days during Songkran and we had NO running water the entire time. Even when there was running water, the toilet was clogged and they said they would fix it the next day, when that should have been done immediately. They didn't offer any sort of refund for our stay and was very hard to communicate with them.

I don't usually leave reviews but this place was terrible. Granite it had only been open for 24 hours prior to check in but it was not ready to open. Staff does not speak English- they appeared confused when asked questions Three was no water during the day, couldn't not flush toilet or shower. It became unsanitary when when people would go to the bathroom and it would be left in there all day. I was truly disappointed hostel world would even allow this place to Be posted on the site.

Thank you for your comment, We just open so have a problem. The main problem is have many people use a lot of water so Insufficient water flow. Sorry for about everythings. I am practicing speaking English so You still difficult to communicate with us.Now we update everything better.If you have time, I invite you to stay here with us. thank you

the security is very weak Since I lost my mobile phone in Hostel, some staff are so responsible to keep my mobile phone, but when I wanna to get back it. Other staff are so greedy to take it away. So be careful your belongings

• 12th Apr 2014
  • Hong Kong

Thank you for your comment. We just open guesthouse so maybe have a problem and sorry for staff for your phone but we really not found your phone.Before you check-in to the room, we prepare a locker for you keep your things. thanks for stay with us.

This place has just opened so you have to keep that in mind, it has a good potential to be a nice hostel. The location was pretty good, in the centre of the town; the rooms were air conditioned and the staff were very helpful whenever I asked about things. There were a few issues but they're just working out the kinks.

Thanks for your comment. We just open, Sorry for the inconvenience.