The Sleeeping Maris Tallinn Reviews

Sauna St 1, apartment 7, Tallinn, Tallinn, Estonia

The only plus of this hostel is location. The room was very dirty: the floor and furniture covered with dust, garbage from previous guests under the bed. Bed linen of poor quality.

• 4th Jan 2015
  • Russia

Great location

friendly staff! got invited to a christmas dinner with other long-term residents. really enjoyed my stay there!

It's quite good hostel but It's hard to find someone to check-in or check out or when you book 4 people dorm, you wake up with 8 people :)

• 12th Dec 2014
  • Turkey

Nice basic place to stay. My son stayed with me and had a nice time.

• 4th Dec 2014

I know the place isn't expensive, but it's a disaster! First of all the address they say they are isn't the real one, so isn't so easy to get there. The staff is quite nice, but what they can do if the hostel is quite devastated. The rooms are in awful condition, the kitchen is dirty, and there is no internet at all. My advice is to chose other place!

The best thing of this hostel is it's location right in the center, 2 min walking to the Town Hall. Really cheep place to stay for a couple of nights in Tallinn for young travelers and backpackers. Many longterm guestrs stay in this hostel, estonian as well. Big kitchen with fridge, dishes, microwaves, kettle - you can use it all. 2 bathrooms with hot shower, enough clean. Always toilet paper in wc :) Young helpful english speaking staff, bar in the 2nd floor. Free locker for every guest

Unfortunately not all rooms have lockers which is what a lot (us included)of people book certain hostels for. Place is very run down and showers need some TLC but if your after Cheap, a bar and a great location this place is perfect.

Trash cans were all overflowing. Drains did not drain in the shower leaving you standing in someone else's water. The guy that runs this place needs to take more pride in it. I paid for 2 nights and did not stay the second night. I asked for my money back for the second night but to no avail. He said you can't expect much for the prIce. I was glad to get out of there. Also right above a club so the noise won't stop on a weekend until about 6 in the morning. Could not find staff when needed

Staff were awesome Kitchen terrible Floors could be cleaned

Quite shabby facilities. I think there was mold in the bathrooms. For me it was not a problem, but for allergic it might be. Staff was very friendly although they didn't seem to manage the keys very well. They gave me a key for the safety locker, but when I opened the locker there was some guy's stuff inside. Otherwise it was a great place. Nice people and good atmosphere. Street noise was quite loud so despite the name this place is not for sleeping but to party and meet people.