The Sleeeping Maris Tallinn Reviews

1 Vaike Karja building 7, Tallinn, Tallinn, Estonia

the worse hostel ever. it is totally dirty and stinky place and even not so cheap. I had problem to sleep in that conditions. instead normal wall between rooms, there was a door, so I could hear people making love, talk etc. from other room. I took private double to have silent.... So don't make my mistake and never go there. In this price you can have Economy Hotel much more better, cleaner with bedroom in the room and with clean bedding etc. just normal.

• 29th Mar 2014
  • Poland

I can not say much about Sleeping Marys, because on my arrival I decided not to stay there. The location is central, Sauna street is narrow and quiet. The entrance is a little bit hard to find, as there is only a small sign beside the door bell, so look carefully. The prices are really low.The staff was somewhat rude when I told that I wanted to cancel my booking. I was forced to pay full amount for 2 nights I booked, though usually one only pays for the first night in such cases.

The location is the best thing about this hostel. The room was clean, but the bed linen was smelly. The toilets were clean, but most of the facilities were broken. The Sleeping Maris and The Dancing Eesti are the same hostel, it's important to know. If you're deciding between both, The Sleeping Maris is better because is quite during the night, cleaner and at the same time you have access to everything from the other hostel, such as kitchen and bar. The kitchen, however, is pretty dirty.