The Sleeping Indian Guesthouse Reviews

Left of the Post Office, 2nd Floor, La Fortuna, Costado oeste del Correo, planta alta La Fortuna, La Fortuna, Costa Rica

I had a good time at the Sleeping Indian. Heidi was able to answer all of my questions and was very helpful in setting me up and giving me options for various tours. The other guests staying there during my stay were all friendly as well. I appreciated the location of the Sleeping Indian as well. It is right across from the main park in town and within close proximity to restaurants, the hot springs, etc.

Thank's very much Robert was a pleasure to host you! Pura Vida!

I loved this place, first stay in Costa Rica where I felt like I was at home. Heidy is an absolute gem and made the stay that much more incredible! Hot water too!! When I get back to CR I will definitely stay here again :)

• 7th Mar 2015

Thank's Very Much Linda! It was a pleasure to host you! I send you a Pura Vida hug!

Owner and caretaker away while we were there so no one to give us any info and the Bedroom was a bit grubby. Communal space was nice and good central location though.

We spent three nights over Christmas and felt like a home away home. It's very peaceful and relaxing atmosphere and also very intimate since the hostel is small. Owner was not in the country while we stayed but Heidy who works there was very nice and helpful. Would highly recommend this place if you don't look for crazy partying.

Thank's Very Much! You are such a nice guests, and I hope you have been doing great on the rest of your trip!

Heidi was great and provided great recommendations for things to do. Very helpful. Would definitely stay there again if the opportunity arises.

• 22nd Dec 2014