The Spot Central Hostel

Fabulous 607 Total Reviews
Fabulous 607 Total Reviews

• England, Male, 18-24
5th Jul 2017

Very close proximity to the city centre (4 mins walking) and lots of bars, restaurants, convenient stores (Etc) around the area (within 10 mins walk max). Very good value for money. Points of improvement: AC needs to be fixed; didn't bother me but I can see how it may affect other people in the dead of summer.

27th Jun 2017

GREAT stay at the spot central! Loved the location and it was very comfortable. Rooms are airconditioned and the space is kept very clean. Very nice and helpful staff here! Definitely recommend.

19th Jun 2017

Wow, what a great hostel! When a guest checked in with extremely repulsive body odour, I requested to switch rooms if possible. Since there were no other 4 bed dorms, the manager took over the shift, he offered to change my room free of charge with another fellow guest, and also offer me a beer!! They totally went out of their way to make my stay as comfortable as possible. Along with this - the hostel has a fantastic roof terrace, breakfast included and is in an extremely good location!! Thanks

• Netherlands, Mixed Group, 18-24
9th Jun 2017
8.0

Good location in a great place (not too busy) aera in the city with the possibility to walk everywhere. Nice rooftop terrace Great pub crawl breakfast was ok

• Australia, Couple, 18-24
1st Jun 2017

Room was really spacious and bed was very comfortable. Bathroom was very nice! Free breakfast was okay, get what you pay for. Good place for a couple to stay wanting to chill and relax.

30th May 2017

Very good location, Everything good for my friends and me to stay in this hostel. Thank you

• Slovakia, Female, 41+
29th May 2017
5.7

Comparing to other hostels I stayed this one was the only one I did not like. The location was fantastic but the hostel was not clean. I stayed in dorms. The bed sheets were awful. I found some kind of dead bug in my bed in the morning. The equipment in the kitchen was very poor so were the breakfast. I do not recomend it.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
18th May 2017

We only stayed one night but I wish we could have stayed longer. Very modern hostel with nice facilities. Staff were helpful and gave good recommendations. Rooftop terrace was nice and good for meeting people. Only one thing I didn't love (but not even that bad) is that the kitchen is on the top floor. So if you need to run up to fill your water or grab a snack from the first floor, your running up 4 floors. Not bad thing just inconvenient. But great location very close to bars and restaurants.

• England, Female, 41+
31st Mar 2017

Clean and comfortable, excellent location and a few minutes walk from the main bus station. Helpfull staff, plenty of free breakfast to choose from. I only stayed one night as I was travelling through, but would definitely stay again, if in the city.

• USA, Female, 18-24
30th Mar 2017
5.4

The cleanliness needs drastic improvement. There are couches in the hallways that also have random stains on them and strands of hair. Also, no elevator. I didn't stay for my whole reservation.