The Spot Central Hostel Reviews

C/Adriano, 6, Seville, Spain

I was beyond impressed with this hostel. I would recommend it to anyone going to Seville. Really amazing experience.

• 17th Jun 2014

We really enjoyed our stay at The Spot. The front desk staff were very helpful and gave recommendations on things to do in Sevilla. The free walking tour was interesting and informative. Our tour guide Paula was great! There didn't seem to be much of a social atmosphere but that may have been because the hostel wasn't too full at the time. Overall great place to stay!

Lovely staff and a great little bar on the roof top.. Beautiful to spend some summer evenings up there!

• 10th May 2014
  • Switzerland

My room and bathroom were infested with little flies - gross. Also the breakfast is self-serve and self-wash so you never know how clean the dishes are. The hostel itself has no real atmosphere but it is in a great location. Prices were higher because of Feria but were still more than what the stay was worth. Overall not a bad place, just not the best.

Stayed for one night because it was central and not much else available for a Friday night. Loud street noise late into the evening and quite hot, as it doesn't seem as though the AC was on, if there was any at all. Limited number of shower's/bathrooms as well.

Nice and friendly staffs. Everything's great here. Location-wise, very good. Great place - overall.

Really friendly staff. Even gave me a sandwhich when I arrived. Nice sturdy beds which is pretty rare. Had a great stay.

Good location with lots of bars/restaurants around, though it can get pretty noisy at night.

Good location with walking distance to all sightseeing location. But the utensils in the kitchen is not clean. We have to wash it again before use.

one passport was stolen. but the stuff tried its best to find a solution. It´s definitely the best located hostel in sevilla!!

The staff made my stay complete. They were always willing to make suggestions or just hang out and chat. It was great talking to you Pachi! The hostel itself was clean and had a well equipped kitchen. The common room area was really relaxing to chill out in after a day of walking everywhere (which was easy thanks to the hostel's perfect location). I would definitely come back.

I've specified a star why the hostel is very well located: 5 minutes from the cathedral, but apart this, the hostel is fatal.Nos stayed two nights and I dared to shower with cold water.

Great service. The hostel even serves as a convenient store next door, and the front desk serves beer. Also, all staff speaks somewhat English. If you stay here, meet "Reggie". He cooks a mean pasta. The common room overlooks a street that is very nice, and the hostel has a terrace upstairs with speakers to plug in your music. I highly recommend.

• 27th Feb 2014

Great hostel! Facilities to make your own meals, staff were pleasant, had a great time. Good location. They provide lockers, not the sturdiest lockers but they worked for me. I paid for laundry, and received some clothing that was still wet. Advice: if there are still wet clothes in a load, do not give them back to the hostel guest. They fold the clothes, so they should ensure that they are all dry.

It was a very nice hostel in a great location for a great price!