The Spot Central Hostel Reviews

C/Adriano, 6, Seville, Spain

Super spot - really central. Walking distance to everything. Hostel clean and tidy. Love that we got a private room for the same price as a dorm. Lovely roof top terrace to enjoy the free sangria. Not much atmosphere though - hostel felt really empty.

Staff was very kind at our arrival. Rooms are well cleaned and beds are really confortable. Personally I stayed olny one night and I took two double bedrooms... The room are quite small but air conditioning works very well! The only discomfort we found is that I booked both rooms "ensuite", which usually means having a private bathroom, but neither of the two rooms had a bathroom. The toilet was in common, but cleaned. Above all, this is a really great hostel!!!

I was beyond impressed with this hostel. I would recommend it to anyone going to Seville. Really amazing experience.

• 17th Jun 2014

We really enjoyed our stay at The Spot. The front desk staff were very helpful and gave recommendations on things to do in Sevilla. The free walking tour was interesting and informative. Our tour guide Paula was great! There didn't seem to be much of a social atmosphere but that may have been because the hostel wasn't too full at the time. Overall great place to stay!

Lovely staff and a great little bar on the roof top.. Beautiful to spend some summer evenings up there!

• 10th May 2014
  • Switzerland

My room and bathroom were infested with little flies - gross. Also the breakfast is self-serve and self-wash so you never know how clean the dishes are. The hostel itself has no real atmosphere but it is in a great location. Prices were higher because of Feria but were still more than what the stay was worth. Overall not a bad place, just not the best.

Stayed for one night because it was central and not much else available for a Friday night. Loud street noise late into the evening and quite hot, as it doesn't seem as though the AC was on, if there was any at all. Limited number of shower's/bathrooms as well.

Nice and friendly staffs. Everything's great here. Location-wise, very good. Great place - overall.

Really friendly staff. Even gave me a sandwhich when I arrived. Nice sturdy beds which is pretty rare. Had a great stay.

Good location with lots of bars/restaurants around, though it can get pretty noisy at night.

Good location with walking distance to all sightseeing location. But the utensils in the kitchen is not clean. We have to wash it again before use.

one passport was stolen. but the stuff tried its best to find a solution. It´s definitely the best located hostel in sevilla!!