The Spot Central Hostel Reviews

C/Adriano, 6, Seville, Andalucia, Spain

Good location with lots of bars/restaurants around, though it can get pretty noisy at night.

Good location with walking distance to all sightseeing location. But the utensils in the kitchen is not clean. We have to wash it again before use.

one passport was stolen. but the stuff tried its best to find a solution. It´s definitely the best located hostel in sevilla!!

The staff made my stay complete. They were always willing to make suggestions or just hang out and chat. It was great talking to you Pachi! The hostel itself was clean and had a well equipped kitchen. The common room area was really relaxing to chill out in after a day of walking everywhere (which was easy thanks to the hostel's perfect location). I would definitely come back.

I've specified a star why the hostel is very well located: 5 minutes from the cathedral, but apart this, the hostel is fatal.Nos stayed two nights and I dared to shower with cold water.

Great service. The hostel even serves as a convenient store next door, and the front desk serves beer. Also, all staff speaks somewhat English. If you stay here, meet "Reggie". He cooks a mean pasta. The common room overlooks a street that is very nice, and the hostel has a terrace upstairs with speakers to plug in your music. I highly recommend.

• 27th Feb 2014

Great hostel! Facilities to make your own meals, staff were pleasant, had a great time. Good location. They provide lockers, not the sturdiest lockers but they worked for me. I paid for laundry, and received some clothing that was still wet. Advice: if there are still wet clothes in a load, do not give them back to the hostel guest. They fold the clothes, so they should ensure that they are all dry.

It was a very nice hostel in a great location for a great price!

It's well located and have a good structure. The rooms are clean and all stuff is new. They have all facilities that you could need, and i payed less than 11 euros. The best thing is the staff. I had problems with my transfer and they were extremely helpful, they called the company many times, sent emails and printed everything that i needed. A man that stayed there sprayed his ankle and they help him whith everything he needed. The next time i go to Rome i will certainly stay there.

Great atmosphere, kind staff, really good prize and free city tour with Filippo ! thanks guys !

• 14th Jan 2014
  • Poland

Great location in the very center of the beautiful city, excellent staff people who made our new years eve stay perfect and all the stay in the city. Thanks to information from staff we were able to visit the best parts of the city. There's also an option of free walking tour were nice friendly young people show you the city and share priceless information in a untraditional way.

This was by far the most hospitable hostel I've stayed at in my year of travels round Europe. The staff were not only super accommodating, but they were exceedingly friendly and welcoming. I stayed on Christmas Eve and they showered us with wine and invited us to their big feast of deliciously cooked chicken and more. I met awesome people there--both the staff and the visitors. The Spot Central Hostel embraces you into your own Sevillan family. It is guaranteed to enhance your stay in Sevilla

• 24th Dec 2013

Sinks and showers are plumbed poorly, smell of sewage in rooms near any of them (all rooms, including kitchen). Slow shower drain wasn't fixed after pointing it out. Didn't feel welcome coming in early morning off night bus, otherwise staff was great. Lounge was nice, terrace and big windows also. Beds okay, smell detracted from whole visit. Breakfast was basic--bread and cereal and juice. Kitchen decent. Rooms don't lock, probably 5/7 times returning, door was wide open. Twice so was front door

the best hostel ever!!!!

Great hostel, fantastic staff assistance