The Spot Central Hostel Reviews

C/Adriano, 6, Seville, Spain

really noisy, especially for us we had a room on the first floor right next to the common room and we could hardly sleep

While I really enjoyed paella night (only 5 euro!) and the sangria, and the staff were friendly, and the location was very good, I didn't find the hostel particularly comfortable. I was given only a sheet to sleep with and the beds made a ton of noise every time I even rolled over. And the room itself was humid and hot. Plus, there was only a single person bathroom on every floor, so that could be a hassle. Also, the rooftop terrace was rather disappointing.

Super spot - really central. Walking distance to everything. Hostel clean and tidy. Love that we got a private room for the same price as a dorm. Lovely roof top terrace to enjoy the free sangria. Not much atmosphere though - hostel felt really empty.

Staff was very kind at our arrival. Rooms are well cleaned and beds are really confortable. Personally I stayed olny one night and I took two double bedrooms... The room are quite small but air conditioning works very well! The only discomfort we found is that I booked both rooms "ensuite", which usually means having a private bathroom, but neither of the two rooms had a bathroom. The toilet was in common, but cleaned. Above all, this is a really great hostel!!!

I was beyond impressed with this hostel. I would recommend it to anyone going to Seville. Really amazing experience.

• 17th Jun 2014

We really enjoyed our stay at The Spot. The front desk staff were very helpful and gave recommendations on things to do in Sevilla. The free walking tour was interesting and informative. Our tour guide Paula was great! There didn't seem to be much of a social atmosphere but that may have been because the hostel wasn't too full at the time. Overall great place to stay!