The Spot Central Hostel

Fabulous 590 Total Reviews
Fabulous 590 Total Reviews

• Australia, Couple, 18-24
1st Jun 2017

Room was really spacious and bed was very comfortable. Bathroom was very nice! Free breakfast was okay, get what you pay for. Good place for a couple to stay wanting to chill and relax.

30th May 2017

Very good location, Everything good for my friends and me to stay in this hostel. Thank you

• Slovakia, Female, 41+
29th May 2017
5.7

Comparing to other hostels I stayed this one was the only one I did not like. The location was fantastic but the hostel was not clean. I stayed in dorms. The bed sheets were awful. I found some kind of dead bug in my bed in the morning. The equipment in the kitchen was very poor so were the breakfast. I do not recomend it.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
18th May 2017

We only stayed one night but I wish we could have stayed longer. Very modern hostel with nice facilities. Staff were helpful and gave good recommendations. Rooftop terrace was nice and good for meeting people. Only one thing I didn't love (but not even that bad) is that the kitchen is on the top floor. So if you need to run up to fill your water or grab a snack from the first floor, your running up 4 floors. Not bad thing just inconvenient. But great location very close to bars and restaurants.

• England, Female, 41+
31st Mar 2017

Clean and comfortable, excellent location and a few minutes walk from the main bus station. Helpfull staff, plenty of free breakfast to choose from. I only stayed one night as I was travelling through, but would definitely stay again, if in the city.

• USA, Female, 18-24
30th Mar 2017
5.4

The cleanliness needs drastic improvement. There are couches in the hallways that also have random stains on them and strands of hair. Also, no elevator. I didn't stay for my whole reservation.

27th Mar 2017

We absolutely could not recommend The Spot Hostel higher. After our total vacation in which we traveled to 9 different cities, we unequivocally agreed that this was by far the best place we stayed. Less than 10 minutes from almost anything you would want to see, lovely spacious rooms, a very friendly and receptive desk staff, included breakfast, fast internet connectability, fantastic price and a very secure location were only a few of the reasons. Overall, this place is wonderful.

• USA, Female, 18-24
24th Feb 2017

This was a great hostel. Everything was clean but old. The staff was nice and the breakfast was toast and cereal. However, if you are looking for a place with exciting common spaces this place was not like that. It was pretty quiet but the guests were all nice in passing. The hostel was also in a great location-- five minutes from main attractions but still on a quiet street with restaurants and cafes.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
29th Jan 2017
8.0

Great location, friendly staff. Very quiet when I stayed there so not a good place if you're looking to meet people. Nice, clean and safe though.

• Netherlands, Male, 18-24
28th Jan 2017
5.7

Het Hostel heeft ongegrond en zonder bewijs na ons vertrek 250 euro afgeschreven. Voornamelijk voor overlast, dit terwijl wij hebben aangetoond dat wij in de uren van overlast niet in het hostel waren. Kamers waren niet heel schoon, vond nog rommel van de voorgangers onder het bed. Verder was de beveiliging dus niet in orde, zij hadden in het geval van een goed passensysteem of camera's (die ze niet hebben of niet gebruiken) kunnen zien dat wij niet de veroorzakers van de overlast waren.