The Stone Bridge Reviews

22 Shi Ban Qiao, Yangshuo, China

This was the cleanest hostel I have ever stayed at in China. As advertised, it was in a village that necessitated a walk along the river, but it was Quiet! The only sounds after the sun went down was a rare dog barking or the sounds of chickens. The hosts were excellent in getting me bus tickets, and were quite knowledgeable about the area. Services were always provided in a prompt and friendly fashion. The owners provided the necessary refrigerator for my medical needs as well.

This was the best hostel I've stayed at in China. Jessie and Along are very friendly and helpful, the location is mellow and peaceful but just a quick bike ride from town, the facilities are incredibly clean, and Jessie's cooking was fantastic. I highly recommend staying there.

Fantastic hostel. Steve is really a great host, always ready to give great advice and help you. He is really dedicated to ensure their guests have a great time. He even came with me a few times in town to help me hire a scooter or make sure I got on the right bus back to the airport. The location is really quiet, which is why I chose it at the first place, and that was certainly a great decision as in town it is way too noisy. You can also eat great breakfasts and other things.