The Strand Hotel Reviews

99 William St, Darlinghurst, Sydney, Australia

On an overall we were very happy to stay here. The hostel was near empty when we were there so there was hardly anyone in the kitchen and no noise. Kitchen was great as well, it felt just like a home.

ill definitely stay again

• 7th Aug 2015

Very bad hotel, I'll never go again.

• 5th Aug 2015
  • Spain

Wifi is bad on the first floor, also need to have an iron in the hotel...besides that everything is good

Absolutely disgusting! Go to another hostel! Nothing is clean. Doors are not locked. No dishes in the kitchen. Holes in the mattress. I had a really bad allergic reaction after few hours in this room.

Nice place, good location, for the price you pay it worth it. The place is not sparkling but they try too keep it clean.

• 13th Apr 2015

The bed was not done even at my arrival so I had to wait to get it done first even though I arrived at 02:00pm instead of 10:00am.

• 11th Apr 2015
  • Pakistan

Broken kitchen with no cutlery or cups/mugs. People hang out in the biggest dorm only. No fun to be had sorry used to be better years ago.

Awfull hostel! Everything was really dirty. You can't even close the window and curtains so a lot of noise and light. The long term guests are out of control and they have no bounderies. They let a friend of them stay in our room for 1 night, he was sleeping on the floor. We also saw one of the guys pie in the shower. The room was very small and didn't even have enough lockers. The fan above my head was disgusting, so was the kitchen. We didn't feel safe and you can't lock toilet or shower!