8.8
Fabulous 222 Total Reviews
8.8
Fabulous 222 Total Reviews
The Student Hotel Amsterdam West Located at Jan van Galenstraat 335, , Amsterdam.
Netherlands
Amsterdam Jan van Galenstraat 335
88% 222
52.3721407 4.8364627
    Rooms available

• England, Couple, 25-30
21st Feb 2016

Lovely clean hotel. Very friendly staff. Good great. Felt very comfortable. A little further from city centre than would have liked but really easy to get around by tram :)

3rd Feb 2016

I have been traveling in the EU since December and so far up to date the Student Hotel has been hands down the best place I have stayed. Charlie Mac Gregor founder of the Student Hotel says, "In the mean time enjoy the moment and remember, if you are going to misbehave to do it in style" I believe that fits the hotel and the city of Amsterdam perfectly! I think the the motto of Amsterdam should be "If you are going to misbehave do it in Amsterdam" I am American but "I Am Amsterdam" too!

• USA, Female, 18-24
28th Dec 2015

One of the most amazing hostels I have ever stayed in I believe me I have stayed in many all over Europe. The staff was amazing and very accommodating and the atmosphere was purely brilliant. The location is about a 12 minute ride from the city center but I enjoyed the ride and views. Being on the subway let me see other areas of Amsterdam than just the city centre which I felt was important.

• India, Female, 31-40
25th Dec 2015

The people at the reception were very helping . They greeted everyone with a smile and helped us in getting around Amsterdam. Would surely recommend this hotel to everyone

• USA, Male, 18-24
10th Dec 2015

It has a great collegiate atmosphere and has newnew and clean facilities for an excellent price.

• Iceland, Female, 25-30
21st Nov 2015

Everything was quite nice, however, I sent them two mails regarding my payment since it was 20 euros more than what I was expecting from the hostelworld price and they didn't reply (it's been two weeks).

21st Nov 2015

The hostel is super new, clean, and well located. It is a huge hostel that seems to be an old business center converted into a hostel. We stayed in a private room, it was the largest, cleanest, and one of the cheapest rooms we stayed in out of the 5 hostels we stayed in during our trip. They have a great gym and great food. And there is a tram, metro, and bus station literally right across the street (so many hostels say that they are across from a tram station and are not, this one is :) )

• riosvalentina7622
  • Argentina, Female, 18-24
19th Nov 2015

Karina and Charissa are the best! Cheers from Argentina and thank you for all the help :)