The Student Hotel Rotterdam Reviews

Willem Ruyslaan 223-225, Rotterdam, Netherlands

I stayed there for 2 nights. It was too short! I will came back next time when I visit Amsterdam again,

• 15th Aug 2015
  • Hong Kong

What a cool idea for a hotel! Would love to stay there for a semester! Unfortunately never had time to use the ping pong or billards table! The room was great and clean, unfortunately the microwave didn't work so it was annoying that we paid extra for a kitchenette but couldn't use it. We went down to the lobby to ask for help/notify the staff and they were not very friendly or helpful. Also the breakfast buffet is adequate but not really worth 7,75. Overall though great place!

I had an amazing time in there. Very good value for money. It is not situated so close to the city center, but we managed to walk back and forth. Our room was lovely and we even had kitchen facilities.