The Student Hotel Rotterdam Reviews

Willem Ruyslaan 223-225, Rotterdam, Netherlands

We can't say much about this actual hotel because we got transferred on arrival due to an over-booking situation. However, the common areas and bar, etc. looked really stylish and there was a nice buzz about the place. Looked very hip and fun, but was a bit to far to walk to the center of town. We were actually happy to be transferred to another hotel since it was much closer to the action, although I feel this place would have been nice in all other aspects if location isn't a concern.

Me and my friends love it there, wish we could of stayed for longer! Definitely coming back :)

• 24th Apr 2015
  • Poland

I absolutely loved my stay at the student hotel, it's not too far from the city center but not as close to where you get all the noise. The bed was comfortable and the vibe there was awesome. It's extremely nice for the price and I will be staying here again next time I'm in Rotterdam. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful as well.

Hi! Thanks for your positive feedback! I am very happy to hear you've enjoyed both our location, our services and most of all, our atmosphere. My team and I would be more than happy to welcome you back anytime. Meanwhile, I wish you fun and safe travels! Thomas Kok, Hotel Manager

The staff was really polite and kindly and the girl's staff really pretty

• 28th Mar 2015
  • Mexico

Hi! Thanks for the good review and compliment. Hope to see you around our hotel some time soon! Good luck for your next travels, Thomas Kok, Hotel manager