The Studenthostel B&B Utrecht City Center

Good 638 Total Reviews

• Slovakia, Female, 18-24
23rd Feb 2017
6.9

It is recommended for hostel to create traps for mice, which wwon't kill them Or just clean more and storage the food better.

SORRY IT IS CLEAN AND THE FOOD IS GOOD STORAGE WHEN SOMEBODY LET THE DOOR OPEN WE ARE NEAR THE CANALS

18th Feb 2017

First, I want to say how absolutely fantastic and great the staff is at this hostel. I am beyond grateful how I was treated throughout my stay. I was here for the A State of Trance festival. The atmosphere in the hostel was incredible. Great music playing across the reception area full of people ready for the night. I was pleased that the hostel allowed us to just enjoy ourselves without getting in trouble. Absolutely a great value for my money! Great location also! I did not use transportation!

• England, Male, 25-30
18th Feb 2017
6.3

Mixed feelings about our stay - the room we were in needed considerable repairs to the wall and the toilet wasn't working. The shower room was a bit make shift. That said, the provision of free food was a good upside. The communal area allowed for a good atmosphere before we went out.

5th Jan 2017
7.7

Quaint place. The deal maker was the abundance of provided food! I have never been in a hostel that so catered to the guest's appetite! The proprietor was a very wonderful woman full of charm, and was a good conversationalist.

12th Nov 2016
4.3

The place is an absolute dump. Almost derelict, very few things work, desperate need for major refurbishment.

10th Nov 2016
5.1

Only 1 toilet in the place had a seat (and only sometimes had paper). Showers only working on 1 floor. Of the 3 showers only 1 had a shower head. I had a phone stolen - although this was probably my own fault. They do provide safes but only about half of them worked. It is not really a pleasant place to stay but is cheap and well located.

• Argentina, Male, 31-40
27th Oct 2016
2.9

A mouse in the food for breakfast. Really dirty place.

SORRY EVERY DAY WE CLEAN THE KITHCEN 10 TIMES SO IT ISN T POSSIBLE A MOUSE IN THE FOOD

• France, Male, 18-24
14th Oct 2016

Nice place, lots of coffeeshops neaby and close to the center.