The Stumble Inn Reviews

Rua Soeiro Da Costa 10, Lagos, Portugal

Mattresses could be a bit thicker

Stumble Inn is the place to be! So much fun and such a good crew. The rooms are great and not crowded like everywhere else, the whole hostel is squeaky clean which is amazing considering the party every night before the free pub crawls. Stay here it's the friendliest place in Europe, the Stumblers made me feel at home!!

• 30th Aug 2015

Staff were very helpful and friendly if when I needed help with directions or travel advice.

• 13th Aug 2015

Nice and simple hostel, they have all the essentials you need. Staff were the best thing about the place, really friendly and helpful, and put up with a big group of lads. There's a nice little back garden with two big tables, where you can sit and drink or socialise and the bars, clubs and restaurants are only a minute walk away. Alkibir restaurant next door does amazing fish and seafood.

We had a fantastic stay! Love that the hostel is so close to everything, a walks distance to the beach and town. Although the shower stunk and was blocked.

Stumble inn is an amazing oasis within an already beautiful little town. I have never stayed in a friendly hostel, if you stay more than just a weekend you really start to feel the place is more of a home than a hostel. The smaller size of of the place is one of my favorite aspects of it. I once counted one of the workers sweep the entire place top to bottom 77 times in a row, a seriously clean hostel. The staff every time I have been have always been great, many have turned into great friends.

• 5th Jul 2015

If you're looking for a party hostel, this one is perfect.

hands down the best hostel I've stayed in to date . awesome staff, super helpfull. best location. cleaned daily . great kitchen and facilities. would definitely stay again .

Great vibe, amazing staff would stay there again

• 5th Jun 2015

I had the most incredibly amazing 4 nights at the stumble inn. I can't describe how awesome the staff were, particularly Ally and Jamie the owners. The hostel is right in the town centre so to all of the goodies Lagos has to offer. I traveled to Lagos alone and left with friends for life, most of who i met at this hostel. The outside area is perfect to sink a few tinnies and meet the fellow travellers. The staff also kept the bathrooms and kitchen areas super clean. I would give this place 11/10

• 4th Jun 2015
  • Scotland

Awesome hostel, I came for a few days and ended up staying a week!

Memorable experience! Jamie and the team are very unique. The staff make this hostel sensational!

Jamie and his staff were incredibly nice with us! They were helpfull with inside tips and everything we needed :) Definitely going back and I'm already missing the place

Had the best time here, such a chilled vibe! The hostel was full of legends and the staff were seriously amazing! It's nice to sit out the back and sink some beers and get to know everyone, then head out on the town! Location is perfect, close to the beach, the bars and the restaurants! It's the kind of place you extend your stay 👍

Stumble Inn was the best hostel I've ever stayed at. We felt welcomed immediately upon our arrival all of the staff was so friendly and had great recommendations of where to go to eat. We met some incredible people that were also staying there. I highly recommend staying here to anyone who goes to Lagos, if you want a nice homey but fun place to stay.

Really lovely, friendly & cosy

We had the best time at this hostel. It has been my favourite so far, so much so we stayed another two nights. The staff are all amazing and welcoming. The guests had respect for each other and the atmosphere created by the staff made the stumble inn the best place to be in Lagos. Would return in a heartbeat! The location is right in the centre of everything while still very quiet if you need a good nights sleep. Highly recommend for all age groups.

• 10th May 2015

5 stars for Jamie and his staff. They made us feel like family from the moment we walked in. They all had great suggestions about where to go, eat, and most importantly, drink. It was only a minute walk to the main street and bars. Lagos felt like home by the time we left and it was thanks to the Stumble Inn.

• 26th Apr 2015

Staff here are extremely welcoming and make you feel at home. Thoroughly enjoyed our stay here. Would recommend to anyone.

We had a great time in Lagos. This hostel was very well located and the staff was very helpful and fun!

• 4th Apr 2015