The Stumble Inn Reviews

Rua Soeiro Da Costa 10, Lagos, Portugal

The hostel is located in a great spot and all the staff that work there were awesome. It offers a very relaxing environment but that might be because summer was over! Imagine it is totally different in summer. Would happily stay again.

I was sick and couldn't make the most of the people or the nightlife but was well looked after and had a good time regardless. Also loved meeting a fellow kiwi on the other side of the world! Made it that much better!

Stumble Inn is such a friendly and enjoyable place! It was great to have the awesome owners, Ally and Jamie around to show you the local scene. All the staff are friendly and help out when ever needed and are always keen for a drink and chat! It felt like a home away from home and ill definitely be back next year!

I stayed at this hostel for six nights and thought it was excellent. The hostel was in a great location and the staff were excellent. Most of the people staying in the hostel went out together every night so it's a great place if you're looking to meet new people and party.

• 20th Aug 2013
  • Northern Ireland

The best place i have stayed in all of Europe nothing beats this place!!!!!!!!

The thing that made this place the best was the attentiveness of staff! They were friendly, easy going and willing to help you make the most of your time in Lagos! Location is excellent! Smack bang in the middle of all the places to go! It's comfortable and for a hostel pretty clean and great facilities ! I will definitely be going back to Lagos and definitely staying at the stumble inn!!

• 6th Aug 2013

The owners are Australian and so are 90% of the people staying here, quite a few doing so on a semi permanent basis as well which changes the atmosphere of the place. The facilities were pretty ramshackle, and I think a hostel that was serious about providing its customers with the best possible service would undertake some modest renovations. As it stands, it feels like these guys just came across an empty apartment building and converted it to a hostel for the minimum amount of cash possible.

Favourite hostel! Very clean, showers were like your own bathroom at home, location was right is the middle of everything and the staff were lovely. WILL definitely be coming back

• 23rd Jul 2013

Very sound hostel. Staff are all legends, super cruisy and love getting to know their guests. More like a big family. Pretty basic set up in terms of facilities but it does the trick. No lockers in the room I was in but there's always someone manning the front the door and it draws a pretty honest crowd. Highly recommended.

Staff where a lot of fun nice and helpful had people move to another hostel then back again cos it wasn't as good as this one!!

• 20th Jun 2013

Congrats on selecting the best place to party in Portugal! Lagos is amazing for partying by night and beaches by day. The Stumble is well staffed to help you accomplish whichever suits you. You'll immediately be welcomed by the owner and staff and then be swept off to enjoy the good times that await you in Lagos! Be sure to visit Luigi the pizza man right down the street. Be sure to ask about the awesome Stumble shirts! Enjoy!

This hostel was an awesome stay. It's not too big so it's easy to meet people, drink in the courtyard and then head out with everyone at night. The staff are awesome and help you out with anything from where to eat to what beach to go to or what bar to go at night. I'd absolutely stay here again!

Best hostel I've stayed in for Atmosphere and staff! The owner Jamie is a legend went out of his way to make everyone feel welcome as do all the rest of the staff. I couldn't get my washing for 48 hours and Jamie was kind enough to give me the shirt off his back! We were taken around town shown the best bars and restaurants on my first night which was extremely helpful. There local knowledge is 2nd to none. 100% recommend that if you stay in lagos you stay at the stumble inn.

It was our first time in Lagos, so glad we chose the Stumble Inn to stay! The location is amazing and the staff are awesome, it didn't feel like we were at a hostel but with friends. Had some great nights drinking with everyone in the court yard, and the stamble BBQ was a highlight, the stumble crew cook a mean honey soy chicken and pork! Will absolutely reccommed this hostel to all of our friends, best hostel of the trip purely for the atmosphere and staff as they know the best places to go!!

Had a wonderful stay here this past spring and here I am on the site again looking to book already to come back next year. Great people, great location and an overall great time. Everybody was super friendly and welcoming and willing to make sure my friends and I had the best possible time in Lagos. Looking at pics makes me SO excited to come back!!

Amazing place !! The people who work there are perfect, always there for us at anytime. It's a great hostel, specially if you want to have fun and meet people. The location is perfect, near the beaches, the bars, the bus station... It's clean and we have all the facilities. We'll go back for sure ! Les québécoises !

Great location, 5 mins walk to the beach ! The hostel is clean, but better for young traveller if you want to have fun ! Supermarket, restaurants and bars very close to it ! We enjoy our stay !

Tremendous location, especially to the beach and bars. The staff was EXTREMELY nice and very social. The price was outstanding.

Ali and Jamie are the BOMB! They are helpful beyond belief, especially with my "non-traditional" check-out situation. But really, all you need to say is two words: TWO PILLOWS!

We traveled for 5 weeks and this was by far the best hostel we stayed in. The staff was awesome! Close walk to the beaches and the bars.