The Stumble Inn Reviews

Rua Soeiro Da Costa 10, Lagos, Portugal

Though Jamie and also were very nice people we had alot of fun we were able to walk to each make are own food and hang out . The only thing is it's a party town so it is really noisy at night

Very friendly hostel in a good location - but with this comes alot of noise at night from passers by. Facilities ok by and large but kitchen could be better

The staff was lovely, genuine, and really helpful. The season was winding down a little when I stayed so they spent lots of time hanging out with me. The hostel was clean and comfortable with a nice outside area. It had a relaxed beachy vibe but could be a fun party hostel in high season. The kitchen was well stocked and there was plenty to fridge space. The rooms had one bunk and two single beds. The staff knew Lagos well and obviously loved it. I couldn't recommend this hostel highly enough.

• 29th Sep 2014

Easy to find and close to everything you need around lagos. would stay again

Epic Hostel, friendly and helpful staff, good atmosphere & location

Very original experience. Hostel is very well located, and hosts party with us and are very nice. There's a cat, so lovely and nice. How can we not like a hoistel when there's a cat you can cuddle whenever you want to? Nice people to meet there, and pubcrawl is a must in this party city. Market to buy foods and drinks open till 11pm

Best hostel I have ever stayed in!!! The staff friendly and funny and even come hang out in the common area! The location is perfect so close to the beach and clubs and supermarkets. The common area has great atmosphere and is perfect to have a few beers before a night out! The bathrooms are very big and clean and there are soo many utensils in the kitchen. This is by far the best hostel in Lagos!!

• 9th Sep 2014

Awesome hostel, and very nice and helpful staff. We loved staying at the stumble inn. Communal upstairs bathroom can get a little bit stinky, but other then that, nothing bad to say about the hostel.

Staff was so welcoming and friendly. Definitely made Lagos our favorite city on our Europe trip!

Owners are lovely. Sam plays good music too. "Music in me" yeah bwoy.

• 3rd Sep 2014

Good hostel- staff laid back and welcoming. Comfortable bed with enough space to put your things. Enough bathrooms as well. Nice outdoor area for drinks and good lounge area also. Atmosphere was pretty good but obviously depends on people there- met a nice group of people most nights and headed out with them. Great location, right in town close to bars, restaurants, etc. but a lot of street noise at night. must eat at croissant place around the corner. Overall- great place to stay in lagos!

Loved this hostel. Had such a relaxed vibe during the day and then the whole hostel went out together every night. Such a comfortable hostel and the staff were very helpful with making sure you made the most out of your visit to Lagos. Felt like home for a few days and definitely didn't want to leave.

Absolutely fantastic staff - very welcoming and family-like atmosphere. The backyard tables are a great place to hang out and meet new travelers, and while it can get quite loud and fun there, everybody leaves around 11pm so those who want to sleep / rest can do so in peace. Only downside: the rooms out front are very noisy at night with the windows open. And you almost have to, because they don't have AC...

Stumble Inn is by far the best hostel I've ever stayed in. Everyone that works there is so helpful and friendly. It's in a great location and has everything you want/need.

The Stumble is a lovely small hostel run by a fantastic bunch of people. They were extremely helpful with directions to the hostel and accommodating of needs. It's a very relaxed family feel and you quickly feel very at home. Also a great place to meet people and have dinner/drinks before heading out. It's in a perfect location which was within town (restaurants, bars and clubs) and close to buses and trains. I'll be back!!

We LOVED the Stumble Inn... AWESOME Location with the BEST staff!!! Would definitely recommend and I'll be going back again next year!!

• 17th Aug 2014

Unreal hostel. The staff were spot on and location was right in the middle of everything. Would definitely stay there again next time in Lagos. Great communication too! Cheers meatball

Best hostel I've been to. The staff are legends very laid back and friendly. If your looking for a loose time look no further. Meatball and the gang are legends. ✌️

This is my favourite hostel I have stayed in throughout my travels! I can't speak highly enough of Stumble Inn. The staff are amazing, the will do anything to help you and really make you feel like you are at home. The hostel was clean and had everything you needed. I didn't have any problems at this hostel besides a cold shower once. This is the best hostel in Europe let alone Lagos. I can't recommend this place enough! I LOVE STUMBLE INN! :)

Great place to stay right in the centre of everything! Sam and Jamie make you feel at home from the moment you arrive. It really is true that you wont want to leave, such a cool place and great location. Big rooms and comfy beds. Had great chats and nights out with the owner Jamie who showed us around. Will defiantly come back!

• 28th Jul 2014