The Terrace Hostel Reviews

24-B 3rd Street West, 3a Calle Poniente #24-B, Antigua, Guatemala

Nice terrace but got quiet cold in the night and there was not many places to chill inside. Rooms windows went outside into the corridor so room was quiet stuffy. Hostel did not deduct Hostelworld deposit when I payed for room.

Friendly hostel with a great rooftop bar set in an ideal location. Rooms and bathrooms were kept clean with nice showers, and staff were generally very helpful and friendly!

Nice hostel with a nice terrace view. The bar on the terrace is nice but at the same time people coming down after drinking don't realize that they are at a place were other people try to sleep...shouting and talking instead of moving on or going to sleep or just lower their voice. The night guard also makes some noise and there is a phone that rings every once in a while. Other than that, the room was clean, staff takes care of problems immediately and the atmosphere is good too.

We were only here for a night. The one staff member was really rude and did not help us.

great staff and noisy people all around. That's not bad, its a fun place, keep it that way!

I enjoyed my time in La Terazza, I even came back after spending 5 days in San Pedro and spent there couple days more. The rooftop terrace is nice with a beautiful view. Only minus would be that in my opinion there are too few showers. The staff was cool and really helpful.

Great place. Comfortable and clean. Staff was very helpful when we needed transportation and were able to watch our bags for us. Rooftop bar is obviously great. BAR CRAWL!!

• 9th Mar 2014