The Terrace Hostel Reviews

24-B 3rd Street West, 3a Calle Poniente #24-B, Antigua, Guatemala

I enjoyed my time in La Terazza, I even came back after spending 5 days in San Pedro and spent there couple days more. The rooftop terrace is nice with a beautiful view. Only minus would be that in my opinion there are too few showers. The staff was cool and really helpful.

Great place. Comfortable and clean. Staff was very helpful when we needed transportation and were able to watch our bags for us. Rooftop bar is obviously great. BAR CRAWL!!

• 9th Mar 2014

Has a nice rooftop area with volcano views, however our stay was ruined when our dorm room and locker was broken into and our valuables stolen! Extra security measures should be implemented, e.g. visitors to the hostel bar should be made to sign in/out, etc. At the time of the robbery, staff could definitely have been more helpful and caring, no one was particularly interested in or apologetic for our situation. However, the owner did email me later and refund our stay and offer his assistance.

If you're looking for a quiet hostel, do not book there, especially if it's a nigh they organize a Pub Crawl. You won't be able to sleep at all. The location and terrace are perfect!

nice social hostel. bar and happy hour :) i wish it was a kitchen there to make your own food, but there is not.

Breakfast not included. Pretty boring atmosphere, if any at all. Very good wifi. Good location

A convenient location with a great view of Antigua from the terrace bar. It is an affordable place to stay, with a very good free breakfast, and a nice staff (the ladies that clean the hostel and serve breakfast are very pleasant). My only recommendation would be to replace some of the bed mattresses. There is one mattress in room 1 that was like sleeping on a bed of nails. Overall, a very good value for your money.

Overall I'd recommend to stay here. Had and awesome time. Toilets and showers good, beds where comfortable enough. Great bar area, decent wifi. Enjoyed it!

Good hostel, good value for your money.

Stayed here during the off season. Pleasant hostel, very clean. Great bar area upstairs (just noisy at night)

Great hostel, in the centre of Antigua. Great staff and always something fun to do. Tours are slightly more pricey through the hostel but for a good vibe, this is the place to be. Not for boring people