The Terrace Hostel Reviews

24-B 3rd Street West, 3a Calle Poniente #24-B, Antigua, Guatemala

Great place to stay! I would recommend to all my friends. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Other guest were chill and fun to be around. Great place to meet people if traveling alone.

• 13th Jun 2014

Friendly hostel with a great rooftop bar set in an ideal location. Rooms and bathrooms were kept clean with nice showers, and staff were generally very helpful and friendly!

Nice hostel with a nice terrace view. The bar on the terrace is nice but at the same time people coming down after drinking don't realize that they are at a place were other people try to sleep...shouting and talking instead of moving on or going to sleep or just lower their voice. The night guard also makes some noise and there is a phone that rings every once in a while. Other than that, the room was clean, staff takes care of problems immediately and the atmosphere is good too.

We were only here for a night. The one staff member was really rude and did not help us.

great staff and noisy people all around. That's not bad, its a fun place, keep it that way!

I enjoyed my time in La Terazza, I even came back after spending 5 days in San Pedro and spent there couple days more. The rooftop terrace is nice with a beautiful view. Only minus would be that in my opinion there are too few showers. The staff was cool and really helpful.

Great place. Comfortable and clean. Staff was very helpful when we needed transportation and were able to watch our bags for us. Rooftop bar is obviously great. BAR CRAWL!!

• 9th Mar 2014

Has a nice rooftop area with volcano views, however our stay was ruined when our dorm room and locker was broken into and our valuables stolen! Extra security measures should be implemented, e.g. visitors to the hostel bar should be made to sign in/out, etc. At the time of the robbery, staff could definitely have been more helpful and caring, no one was particularly interested in or apologetic for our situation. However, the owner did email me later and refund our stay and offer his assistance.

If you're looking for a quiet hostel, do not book there, especially if it's a nigh they organize a Pub Crawl. You won't be able to sleep at all. The location and terrace are perfect!