8.2
Fabulous 354 Total Reviews
8.2
Fabulous 354 Total Reviews
The Theater Hotel Brussels Located at Rue Van Gaver 23, , Brussels.
Belgium

• efstevao86
  • Brazil, Male, 25-30
15th Jun 2016
6.0

This place is located on a dark street full of thugs and prostitutes. The hotel is going thru remodeling and it's very loud during the night. I wouldn't recommend this place.

• England, Female, 25-30
30th Apr 2016

The first time I stayed here, I was in a room which included a kitchen. I had expected the same when staying the second time, but was disappointed to find it was just a normal hotel room. But considering that the rooms aren't advertised to have kitchens, It hasn't lowered my rating of the hotel. Everything was good in general, bed was comfortable and the shower was hot. There was no safe for valuables, this didn't bother me, but my friend was a bit concerned about leaving her money.