The Theater Hotel Brussels Reviews

Rue Van Gaver 23, Brussels, Belgium

Was everything good no problem at all I Really recomend for everyone

I booked a double, and on check in was surprised to be offered 'a double in the basement' or 'a twin upstairs'. I accepted the double, which turned out to be well decorated but seemingly unfinished, the smoke alarms had been removed and I was brushed off when I questioned this. The bathroom was lovely except for part of the wall poked out so that I hit my head when I showered, and it was impossible not to flood the room due to the bath installation. Really mixed bag: nice decor but poor service.