7.8
Very Good 354 Total Reviews
7.8
Very Good 354 Total Reviews
The Theater Hotel Brussels Located at Rue Van Gaver 23, , Brussels.
Belgium

• efstevao86
  • Brazil, Male, 25-30
15th Jun 2016
6.0

This place is located on a dark street full of thugs and prostitutes. The hotel is going thru remodeling and it's very loud during the night. I wouldn't recommend this place.

• England, Female, 25-30
30th Apr 2016

The first time I stayed here, I was in a room which included a kitchen. I had expected the same when staying the second time, but was disappointed to find it was just a normal hotel room. But considering that the rooms aren't advertised to have kitchens, It hasn't lowered my rating of the hotel. Everything was good in general, bed was comfortable and the shower was hot. There was no safe for valuables, this didn't bother me, but my friend was a bit concerned about leaving her money.

• Chile, Male, 18-24
21st Feb 2016

A quiet and clean hostel with really big rooms. My room had a kitchen. The main problem is the location. The neighborhood is full of prostitutes at night and didn't seem to be the safest neighborhood.

• England, Female, 25-30
13th Feb 2016

Was overjoyed to arrive and discover that our hotel room was pretty much an apartment! Only complaint would be about the Wi-Fi constantly cutting out. But it was never for too long so wasn't a massive issue. Will definitely stay here whenever I am in Brussels again!

• Australia, Female, 18-24
6th Feb 2016

My friends and I were only here for one night and it was so great we wanted to stay for more. The area is a little bit questionable but in no way did it ruin our experience with the hotel. Reception was very friendly and eager to help. Close to a metro station for easy travels to where we needed to go. The rooms were very well kept and extremely spacious. Great value for money!

• France, Couple, 18-24
5th Feb 2016
7.4

Overall good with friendly staff. A little bit noisy though. Also we had problems with the door in building 19. I would recommend you have a 'safe' room to keep people's luggage in