Fabulous 1,612 Total Reviews
Fabulous 1,612 Total Reviews
The Times Hostel - Camden Place Located at 8-9 Camden Place, , Dublin.
Ireland

• England, Male, 31-40
  • Globetrotter
12th Aug 2016
7.7

Nice location. The staff were exellent. They sorted a problem for me with minimal fuss. Has a good kitchen and the Saturday pancakes were welcomed. The wifi was exellent. The place was clean. The street outside could get rowdy on a night which could be a problem if you don't have earplugs.

• Germany, Female, 25-30
6th Aug 2016
5.1

Realen to Loud found no sweet (weekend) how ever we Coose a Hostel not in bar Temple. Beds Were ok. Bathroo. Was just ok. Not very clean, and old. Stay for one night was ok. Located in a Good Area. But i would t stay a week there.

31st Jul 2016
7.1

This place was decent. The location is great, staff was friendly enough, and everything seemed clean. My biggest issue was that this place really didn't do much of a welcoming speech, much like other hostels I have stayed in do. Usually we are provided with some sort of map and given some suggestions on restaurants, attractions, ATM's, etc... but we didn't get any of that, so we were kind of on our own. But our stay was not unpleasant by any means.

• Canada, All Female Group, 18-24
30th Jul 2016
6.3

Not very impressed with my stay. My friend and I stayed in a 4 bed room and each booked a bed for ourselves. We were the first to arrive and claimed our beds. We went out for the night and when we came home someone was sleeping in one of our beds so we had five people a four bed dorm. My friend and I had to share a twin bed that night and when we confronted staff about it they were of no help and wouldn't refund us for the bed we didn't sleep in and didn't admit to double booking rooms.

• USA, Female, 18-24
19th Jul 2016

Excellent experience. Staff was the bomb, they were super friendly and super resourceful. Location was super convenient walk to the clubs and pubs. ***Could use speaker in living room** They printed my boarding pass for me. Breakfast was decent and hot drinks were provided which was nice. Bathrooms and floors in rooms were cleaned daily!! Would highly recommend.

• Austria, Female, 18-24
13th Jul 2016

This was one of the best Hostels I've ever been to! The staff and the Athmosphere were just amazing! Nice rooms with nice bathrooms and a big locker for all of your stuff. They provide everything you need! On one day of the week we even got very delicious food :) and the pubcrawl that started in the Hostel was very much fun as well and the Hostel is perfectly located for it. Had a great time there!

• USA, Female, 25-30
6.3

Very friendly staff and it's about a 10 min walk to the center of Dublin. The cleanliness of the place is dissapointing. Checked in around 8pm my bed was not made another girl in my room informed me. I was given new sheets but not a new comforter.The bathroom was an ensuite and it was not clean. As we were leaving we heard the washing machine broke and saw a girl trying to check in at the correct time to only find her room was not ready. We left a day early.

• Malaysia, Female, 41+
13th Jul 2016

Good location. Friendly and helpful stuffs. strongly recommend people to stay in time shortly. I will define tell come back again. thanks &best regards Betty Tan

• England, Female, 41+
12th Jul 2016

My first hostel stay was very positive. I liked the atmosphere. Lots of friendly people form all over the world, and all ages too.. Friday night / Saturday morning very noisy due to nearby night clubs but I guess if you want to party that would be fine. It was quite amusing really, the Irish know how to party!