The Times Hostel - Camden Place Reviews

8-9 Camden Place, Dublin, Ireland

The staff is the best! So friendly and helpful They have fun events everyday So Close to Diceys and some other hot spots Nice bathrooms The beds come with USB charging stations so you can charge phones, iPads and computers The kitchen is the nicest I've seen

Great hostel, welcoming, would stay again, thanks

• 23rd Mar 2015

The hostel is pretty good, it has a kitchen, free food, great people with plans every day and night. Bathroom was quite smelly but still ok.

The location is good, 10 min walk to temple bar. The surraunding area is nice (Shop, Bar, Markets...) . The breakfast is normal but is good for 3euro. The place is clean. During the time I stayed the Internet do not work couple of times. They can put bigger bins in the toilets. A good place to saty.

Noise from nightclubs until 4am, breakfast extra charge. Not good good place to stay, if you have to work next day. Only would suit , if you are going out.

Great staff, very helpful, great location.

• 7th Mar 2015
  • Bulgaria

Clean and comfortable,

A real cosy, clean, warm and friendly hostel in a great location near the city centre and in a cool neighbourhood.

I always stay here when I go to Ireland the staff are great always so helpful and the rooms and common areas are so nice and clean all together it's a great experience!

• 23rd Feb 2015

I only stayed a night but it was a lovely time! the hostel staff really give you an amazing experience. Lots of good pubs to go to in the area and a fantastic breakfast place the street over. I have already recommended it to others!

Staff very friendly and helpful, great location and loads of things going on at the hostel. Truly recommend it!

I RELY LOVED STAYING HERE, if I was to come back this is the place to stay, right in the middle of Dublin city, an amazing street for restaurants on the door step and the night life was also thriving in the area, clean and the staff where pleasant, had an issue with the vending machine and there where more then happy to help me. 8/10

• 4th Feb 2015
  • Algeria

Great location friendly staff very comfortable rooms

Nice place and staff.Noisy at wk coz people make party in the Hostel...

I highly recommend this hostel. It was spacious and the location is excellent. The staff is also very friendly. Just FYI, the mattresses are pretty terrible. This didn't actually end up being an issue for me, but it is something to keep in mind if you have a bad back. The only issue I had with this hostel was that the shower almost never had hot water (we tried at various times of the day as well). I ended up having to shower in the bathroom by the reception, even though I'd paid for ensuite.

Very Clean. Nice smal 4 bedded female onlyl room with shower and toilet. Travellers very considerate to others in room. Good location near pubs and shops and easy walking distance to Grafton St and O'Connell st.

If you can avoid it, don't stay in the 10person dorm!! Super dirty and smelly. But all the other rooms are lovely! Clean, quiet, fresh. Once we moved rooms we loved the hostel a lot more. Staff we're so kind over Christmas that we felt like part of the family. HUGE kitchen and a great lounge that you can meet everyone in. Great place to stay. Would do it again.

Great place for a stop in Dublin

• 3rd Dec 2014

I stay here every time I am in town and they never let me down. Thanks guys

매일 저녁 호스텔에서 준비해주는 이벤트가 달랐다 내가 간날은 와인과 저녁을 제공해주었고 아주 좋았다