The Times Hostel - Camden Place

8.8
Fabulous 1780 Total Reviews

• Finland, Female, 31-40
7th Jul 2017

We stayed here three nights. The hostel is pretty ok. The location is amazing, lots of restaurants, cafés and little shops around the corner and not a long walk from Grafton St or Temple Bar. The only complaint is that there is a night club next door and you can hear the music in the room until 4 am every night.

• USA, Female, 18-24
29th Jun 2017

My 4 person female room was very clean and comfortable. My flight got in late after normal check-in hours. The staff was very friendly and helpful. I rented a towel for 5€ and recieved the whole desposit back when I returned it in the morning. Staff also stored my bag for me all day while I met friends. Highly recommend!

• England, Male, 31-40
25th Jun 2017

Great solo choice. Staff welcoming and really friendly answering any questions.

19th Jun 2017

Location was great! Very nice area, next to two clubs if you like to party, and really five minutes walking from shops/city centre. The staff was great, super amicable!! :) My only complaint is that the beds were really really uncomfortable, so I would recommend for a short stay.

• Ireland, Female, 41+
17th Jun 2017

The staff were friendly and the beds were comfy and the shower was great. I'll use this hostel again.

17th Jun 2017
5.1

I had higher expectations for how much money I spent. Upon my departure, I actually heard a staff member calling a previous guest stupid...that was pretty classless. The room I stayed in was the room the staff is apparently living in. This was uncomfortable since there was no room for any of my things and the shower had about 10-12 products per staff member in it. It was dirty and the room was packed with permanent residents stuff...not what I thought for almost $100 (2nights).

• England, Female, 25-30
12th Jun 2017
8.0

I stayed two nights at this hostel and was very pleased with it and its location, the staff are very friendly and will help in any way they can. I was upgraded to a 6 bed dorm which was a nice surprise and they also included the breakfast which although was okay I don't think was worth paying. There were different themed nights which tried to bring the hostel together which was a nice touch as the hostel is a little separated, I would definitely stay again at this hostel.

10th Jun 2017

Welcoming staff right away and had a shower downstairs for me to use before checking in since I got there early and left my bags. At first I thought I had booked the other times hostel but this one worked out great. Location is far enough from temple bar and the heaps amount of tourists but still close enough to walk. Lots of good eats and pubs. Lockers and chargers for each bed is always a nice addition. Great experience and would stay here again.

7th Jun 2017
7.7

This hostel was good but the atmosphere wasn't great. It was hard to meet people since the common room was more like a lobby. There was also a school class that was staying at the hostel when I was there. Also one of the girls at the reception couldn't give me directions. I asked her on 2 separate occasions how to get to the train and what was the best form of transport around Ireland and she wasn't able to help me. The rooms were decent but I defiantly have been to hostels that were more fun.

6th Jun 2017

Great hostel: the location is central for tourism, transport, pubs, and groceries. They have events every night which made it easy to meet people as a solo traveler, and the staff were very friendly and helpful. I had an 8 bed ensuite and it was quiet with personal light/outlet and locker.