The Times Hostel - Camden Place Reviews

8-9 Camden Place, Dublin, Ireland

Excellent hostel, great staff, good location, kept very clean and the events are a nice touch. Would definitely stay again!

• 9th Jul 2014

Times hostel is great! Its clean and had good common areas. Its about 10/15 main walking to the centre of Dublin. The staff is very helpful, giving you good tips on where to go. I will definitely come back!

Was up for a concert the staff were very helpful telling us what bus to get and where to go. Cosy place. I would recommend it.

• 7th Jul 2014

Loved this place. I arrived on free dinner night and that's always a plus. Staff were the best and was in a good location. I will be back here again for sure.

• 7th Jul 2014

It was the best place I have ever stayed. All are awesome.

• 5th Jul 2014
  • South Korea

The hostel was awesome! However, I suggest booking a private room if you're not really into partying and hearing others come back from partying... The staff was awesome and the hostel was very clean!

Great staff. The metal bunkbeds were a little squeaky, but the bed was clean and comfortable. There were small lockers big enough for a backpack, but no lockers for your luggage. The kitchen is huge and I would've loved to cook there had I been staying more than one night.

Great place to have a rest when visiting Dublin!!

The hostel was perfect, the staff were amazing and were so helpful answering every small/big query I had! The location was very central, it was right next to a bus which takes you to the airport and also 5 mins walk to the main tourist area of Stephens Green. As I was with my friends we went partying during our stay, the hostel is very near some cool bars and clubs so it was very handy to find with the help from staff. I will be definitely be staying here again!!! Thanks guys!

• 17th Jun 2014

Is definitely a good place to stay in very nice city.

Had a nice stay here, staff was very helpful and friendly. I had a four bed dorm ensuite, which was great, very clean bathroom. The location could be a little better, but I would stay here again for the decent room and nice people. Good place!

Great hostel! Quiet, clean, and comfortable and very close to all the attractions in Dublin. I really enjoyed my stay here and would definitely come back.

Excellent staff great location I highly recommend staying here

• 10th Jun 2014

Clean hostel. Okay wifi. A little walk to the centre.

Thanks! Merci spécial à William : a wonderful host.

over charger extra 3 Euros for using credit card which i think is not right because i changed hostel and didn't paid any extra fee and saying that credit card machine was not working was not nice pushing to pay by cash. Not friendly at all day time , the guy at night time was nice and helpfull t!! i had to leave the hostel 2 nights before after paying because!! there is no way for you as a traveller to feel good!!!

Really friendly staff Great fun to stay Defiantly stay there again :)

• 4th Jun 2014

It's all good.

Great location and easy to get to so many places. Staff were very helpful with everything and just a very comfortable place to stay in general. Would definitely recommend it.

• 3rd Jun 2014

Great location. Very nice staff and good kitchen!

« first « Prev 1 2 3