The Times Hostel - Camden Place

9.0
Superb 1710 Total Reviews

• Germany, Female, 18-24
17th Apr 2017

The Hostel was very easy to reach from the airport and just a couple of minutes of a walk away from most of the main attractions of Dublin! The staff was super friendly and the atmosphere in the hostel was very welcoming. My group and I had a room to ourselves which was brilliant, and made possible by the very friendly staff at the reception:)The kitchen was nice and so were the facilities! There is free Tea, coffee and Hot chocolate, and you get free biscuits 2 times a day I believe!!

• USA, Female, 18-24
13th Apr 2017

Times hostel was great, the staff was extremely helpful as we arrived before check in and they allowed us to store our bags without problem. They gave us towels and breakfast as part of our stay in our private room which was a great addition. The location is about a 15 minute walk from temple bar area and about a 5 minute walk from grafting street, but very accessible by walking. Overall our stay was really great and I would reccomend it.

7th Apr 2017

I had a great experience, the staff was super helpful in accommodating a late night request and the events they run were a great way to meet people. Great hostel would definitely recommend.

• England, Male, 25-30
6th Apr 2017
5.1

This is a mistake! It situated in the back of night club area so I didn't have a good sleep. Bedroom was just big enough to fit in 4 beds. Toilet in bedroom were not so clean, mould around the shower cubical. Staff was ok although one of the girl was rude to me when I evidentially used her stuff but someone else was also finished my milk too and I said nothing. I would not recommend this place to my friend.

• Meadsy
  • New Zealand, Male, 18-24
2nd Apr 2017

Brilliant Hostel. Easy to meet people if your travelling alone. When I got there they upgraded me to a 4 Bedroom room which was amazing and the staff were always friendly and informative. I didn't use the kitchen facilities at all so can't exactly comment on them but was an amazing stay at the times in Dublin

31st Mar 2017

I had a great time in Dublin and this hostel was wonderful to stay at! The staff are so friendly and helpful. The walking tours and pub crawl are very good too. Great location near many pubs and clubs. Very good atmosphere and easy to socialize with other guests. They also offer a free thing every night, like drinks or cookies or pancakes on Saturday morning. I'll definitely stay here again!

• England, Female, 18-24
30th Mar 2017

I would like to just say a massive thank you to the management team at camden place hostel! You went out of your way to make our time with yourselves an enjoyable and relaxing trip! Would definitely recommend yourselves to anyone wishing to enjoy dublin any time soon! Thanks again, really appreciated it!

• majagabric
  • Slovenia, Female, 18-24
28th Mar 2017

One of the best hostels I have ever stayed in!! The staff were so lovely, the rooms were awesome and I have made some friendships here. They have free events every night and the breakfast in the morning is great! I would definitely stay here again!

• Netherlands, Male, 31-40
23rd Mar 2017
7.1

The 4-bed private room was tiny and very noisy (street). The room was so small that sleeping with the window closed was no option. They were luckily able to move us for the next night. The next room (on the backside) was much quieter. The cleanliness was so-so. The bathroom smelled a bit like old water, the space at the window was dirty, some of the shutters were broken (in both rooms, so lots of light). beds wer clean. The price was for the weekend extremely high: 90 for Thurs, 270!! for Fri.

• Australia, Couple, 25-30
20th Mar 2017

Great location near pubs and cool restaurants, and within walking distance of all major tourist sights. The hostel kindly stored our luggage on our first and last days. Ensuite bathroom was clean and bags secure in under-bed lockers (BYO lock). Bunk mattresses were a little springy, but that was the only negative of the stay.