Fabulous 1,584 Total Reviews
Fabulous 1,584 Total Reviews
The Times Hostel - Camden Place Located at 8-9 Camden Place, , Dublin.
Ireland
Dublin Dublin 2 8-9 Camden Place
86% 1584
53.3355083 -6.2646344
    Rooms available

• USA, Female, 18-24
19th Jul 2016

Excellent experience. Staff was the bomb, they were super friendly and super resourceful. Location was super convenient walk to the clubs and pubs. ***Could use speaker in living room** They printed my boarding pass for me. Breakfast was decent and hot drinks were provided which was nice. Bathrooms and floors in rooms were cleaned daily!! Would highly recommend.

• USA, Female, 25-30
13th Jul 2016
6.3

Very friendly staff and it's about a 10 min walk to the center of Dublin. The cleanliness of the place is dissapointing. Checked in around 8pm my bed was not made another girl in my room informed me. I was given new sheets but not a new comforter.The bathroom was an ensuite and it was not clean. As we were leaving we heard the washing machine broke and saw a girl trying to check in at the correct time to only find her room was not ready. We left a day early.

• Malaysia, Female, 41+
13th Jul 2016

Good location. Friendly and helpful stuffs. strongly recommend people to stay in time shortly. I will define tell come back again. thanks &best regards Betty Tan

• England, Female, 41+
12th Jul 2016

My first hostel stay was very positive. I liked the atmosphere. Lots of friendly people form all over the world, and all ages too.. Friday night / Saturday morning very noisy due to nearby night clubs but I guess if you want to party that would be fine. It was quite amusing really, the Irish know how to party!

12th Jul 2016

The staff here are the BEST!!!! Extremely helpful and friendly. The area of the city is a little loud because it's next to a few clubs, and is situated down a smaller alley street, but it is definitely safe. The bed we had was the worst of any hostel (and that's saying something). It was all coils covered in a layer of thin fabric, not comfortable in any way. Other than that, the place had great facilities and is around the corner from the bus stop.

• Scotland, Male, 31-40
4th Jul 2016
7.4

The staff were great and the bed was ok. This is for the owner or owners: My only complaint would be the air conditioning in the rooms and the toilets. The room I was in had the toilet attached which was ok but the air vent had clogged up long ago. This meant when I had a shower the bathroom was like a steam room and when I came out I was sweating all over. I would recommend spending some of the huge profits you make of the backpackers on better fans for all your toilets and rooms.

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
30th Jun 2016
7.4

This hostel had a very large elderly crowd at it and at one point over half our hostel room was over the age of 40. It was pretty cheap but the older population gave it very weird vibes. We were there for about a week and it was consistently like this too.

• Australia, Female, 41+
29th Jun 2016
8.0

Great place to stay, staff friendly and helpful, location close to everything we needed. A little noisy during the night from the street, soundproofing could be better. Bed was reasonably comfortable.

• Ireland, Female, 41+
26th Jun 2016

I enjoyed my stay at the times hostel I found the staff to be helpful and friendly and enjoyed watching the Ireland France game with the them even if France did win ! The room was clean and the bathroom facilities were good .the blind in the bedroom was broke so meant I woke early as it was bright in the room apart from that it's a hostel that's reasonable in price you get what you pay for

17th Jun 2016

I cannot say enough about the atmosphere of this hostel. Maybe I just got lucky, but I made so many amazing friends here. It's right near pubs and clubs and is very loud at night, but doesn't have an obnoxious party hostel vibe. The staff are incredibly sweet and helpful! For 3€ the breakfast was great, and I loved the shuttle directly to the airport. Only complaint is the bed - actually painful! Bring earplugs and you'll be fine. Will be staying here whenever I'm in Dublin. LOVED it!