The Times Hostel - Camden Place Reviews

8-9 Camden Place, Dublin, Ireland

Very Clean. Nice smal 4 bedded female onlyl room with shower and toilet. Travellers very considerate to others in room. Good location near pubs and shops and easy walking distance to Grafton St and O'Connell st.

I stay here every time I am in town and they never let me down. Thanks guys

매일 저녁 호스텔에서 준비해주는 이벤트가 달랐다 내가 간날은 와인과 저녁을 제공해주었고 아주 좋았다

Really enjoyed our stay here, staff were very friendly and the facilities available were outstanding, especially considering how cheap it was to stay! Really enjoyed it here and would definitely come again.

• 14th Nov 2014

very noisy in the rooms since it's just next to the living room area. Do not go if you want to sleep early.

They charge for everything, including 3€ for a breakfast of toast and cereal. Not the cleanest being as the kitchen is always dirty. Shower is faulty. Lots of people getting drunk and high, and lots living there..if that's your thing, go for it.

Excellent hostel, great staff. Good location, kept very clean and the events are a great touch guys. Would definitely stay here again.

The sheets were a little sketch on the side of cleanliness, just make sure they're without stains. Also, the blinds were not very good for the bathroom, it felt like the people across the way could look through the blind slats and see into the bathroom, slightly uncomfortable. But the common areas were great, very comfy couches. Plus, I liked your book selection =)

Being a lot older than the average hostel resident I felt that I would be out of place but there were people of all ages from young children to myself a pensioner. The atmosphere was very friendly and I would recommend this hostel.

• 27th Oct 2014

I've had the best time in Dublin and staying at the hostel definiteley contributed to that. I travelled by myself and stayed at a 4 bed mixed dorm. Everything was clean, staff was very friendly and helpful, kitchen is well equipped and there is a good supermarked around the corner. Only downside was that it is very noisy, but that's my only negative comment. I didn't think that is was difficult to meet other people, as other people who stayed here might have mentioned that in their comments.

Farther out from the city-about 15-20 minutes walk to any major destination. The hostel seemed extremely dated and could use some upgrades. It was also difficult with only one bathroom (that had shower, toilet, and sink altogether) for a room of 10 people. Definitely could use some work with keeping it and the lounge clean as well. The staff were amazing though and helped us book our tours as well as gave us suggestions for places to go, etc. An older crowd in general at the hostel as well.

• 23rd Oct 2014

This was an excellent choice for a quick stop in Dublin!

I had a wonderful stay! My four-bed, female, en suite room was very clean and comfortable. As a solo female traveler, safely is important to me and Times-Camden and the surrounding area exceeded my expectations. I NEVER felt unsafe. The location is good in relation to the major sites/must dos. The atmosphere was welcoming and fun. A friend suggested this hostel and I will definitely pass on the recommendation! Next time I'm in Dublin, I will most certainly stay here again!

It's in a quiet area but also next to the luas and st stephens green.

Good stay, 15 min by walk to the city centre.

• 9th Oct 2014

This hostel has a really funky, friendly and social vibe without becoming a party hostel (where you never sleep). The rooms were clean, spacious and well equipped and this would have to be one of the best kitchen set ups I have seen and it was well maintained. The only downside for me was not having a separate communal toilet downstairs in the common room as with shared en-suites in dorms, having a backup is often very handy. Overall, would happily stay here again.

Really enjoyed myself here. Nice clean place, I will be recommending it.

Nice shower, clean rooms. Very well located. Friendly staff. Everything was very much fine. Recommended!

• 13th Sep 2014
  • Belgium

There was nothing really in the kitchen, utensil wise. We had to hunt around for things. Kitchen was pretty dirty, but it's very spacious. Great location though!!

I had a really comfortable stay at the Camden Place. The location is just incredibly handy - bad parking, but you get that in the whole inner city.

• 4th Sep 2014