8.1
Fabulous 1,662 Total Reviews
8.1
Fabulous 1,662 Total Reviews
The Times Hostel - Camden Place Located at 8-9 Camden Place, , Dublin.
Ireland
Dublin Dublin 2 8-9 Camden Place
81% 1662
53.3355083 -6.2646344
    Rooms available

• France, Male, 25-30
27th Nov 2016

Cozy place, what i was looking for. Maybe not for families but perfect for easy going young travellers.

• gillykdenham
  • England, Female, 41+
22nd Nov 2016

I wanted a cheap overnight stay in Dublin and this was my first time in a hostel. I could not fault this hostel at all. When I arrived the member of staff at the desk told me I was to be upgraded at no extra cost to an ensuite twin room which I would have to myself, plus a free breakfast the next morning. The hostel was very clean and I could smell the bleach which was testamount to me that it was being cleaned thoroughly, the bedding was clean and the beds made with towels provided.

• Canada, Male, 31-40
20th Nov 2016

I enjoyed my stay as your staff and faculties are adiquate. Charging travelling people 100€ for a a night to stay in a room with 8-12 other people is unacceptable. I would not recommend Dublins hostiles to anyone because of this. I've stayed in hostiles all over Europe with facilities 10times what you offer for 15€. Not cool. Your hostile makes money regardless. These prices are nothing short of robbery. Your own staff expressed a rea disappointment in this hostile because of the prices. Cheers

• New Zealand, Female, 25-30
16th Nov 2016

The lovely staff member upgraded me to a private room for free when I checked in - she must have been able to tell how much I needed it! She also let me use an empty room for a phone meeting to give me some privacy before my room was ready. The room was well heated and the shower was excellent! Free dinner the night of my stay was fine, as was the breakfast the next morning. Staff were happy to store my bags most of both days even though I was only there one night.

• USA, Female, 18-24
8th Nov 2016

I loved staying here! I was traveling solo through Ireland and ending up booking a few extra days here just because the atmosphere was so great and the staff was so friendly! I met a lot of new people and ended up making some good friendships as well. I highly recommend this hostel!!

• Italy, Male, 25-30
8th Nov 2016

Friendly and helpful staff! I wish i could stay for more days. See you very soon Times Hostel : )

• Germany, Female, 18-24
7th Nov 2016

Awesome hostel! free events each night, which make it easy to socialize. great staff, felt super welcome. the location was in a great spot as well, walking distance to anything. Rooms were small but nice. No complaints! definitely recommend.

• France, All Female Group, 18-24
1st Nov 2016

A big thanks to the staff who is so friendly and helpful!! They put an event every evening like wine and cheese which is nice to relax and enjoy the night. Free coffee or tea all the day, perfect during those cold days. Quite close to all attractions plus the buses and luas just next door. The room and the place were pretty clean and the kitchen well equipped which is really useful. A little bit noisy at night but nothing those free earplugs could not fix. Breakfast is only 3€ and filling!!

• Australia, Female, 18-24
24th Oct 2016
7.7

Great hostel, fabulous staff, but wasnt great for meeting fellow travellers. Very suitable for families with young children or older groups, less so for myself as a young solo traveller.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
22nd Oct 2016

I loved this place, really chill. Off a fantastic street for food and nightlife. Beds were so uncomfortable the springs were painful at times but that was the only issue I had. Big security lockers. Bathrooms clean. Breakfast is cheap considering what I've had to pay in other hostels. Kitchen huge and chilled out common area. Not a party hostel but a really awesome place to stay if you just want a relaxed time in Dublin. Staff are really lovely too.