The Times Hostel - Camden Place Reviews

8-9 Camden Place, Dublin, Ireland

As indicate the picture of my ratings above, your hostel is good. However, if you can think about fitting every bathroom with a very good mop, that will be perfect. Regards. Martial Bemba.

• 31st Jan 2016

Does it for me!

Does it for me in every way I would expect a hostel to do! Thanks to all the great and friendly staff!

Had such a great stay here the staff were so kind and friendly and the facilities were perfect! A free dinner was even provided! A really warm welcoming atmosphere made this day even more enjoyable. The location could not be more ideal but again to reiterate the staff were so friendly smiley cheerful and hospitable! Thank you for a lovely stay!

• 23rd Dec 2015

We had a blast staying at the Times hostel! Pauline from the desk speaking french spanish and english helped us out a lot organizing tours and recommending good pubs around Dublin! Highly recommend the place, best value for money in Dublin for sure. Thanks for having us! The frenchies

• 11th Dec 2015
  • All Male Group, 18-24

It's about 15 mins walk to the central area, good for a walking in the morning but bad when it rains heavily. The wall is thin and it's just right next to a pub so you better bring ear plug for a good sleep. (I guess you need it for all hostels in Dublin - it goes crazy at night) No locker in the room, kind of a concern to me at first but I felt safe in the hostel. Its the staff who leveled this hostel up! Most friendliest staff ever and they are really helpful. Thumbs up to the staff :)

The staff is really friendly, the rooms are ok though some are better than other, I stayed in two different 8 person dorms and one was really updated/modern with lights, plugs and a little shelf on each bunk bed, the other didn't have any of that, also the updated one had a much better shower. Not the best place to meet fellow travelers if you're traveling alone/backpacking as a lot of people staying there live there and work in the city. Great location, walking distance to main attractions.

Hostel Staff Was really welcoming and helpfull. The Facilities Of the hostel are Great and they even Provide free activities such as dinner. The location is Great. Would definetly recommend this place

Great location and very clean. Weekend rates are over priced. All in all a good stay.

• 28th Nov 2015

Was initially difficult to find as the entrance is down an alleyway that, at night, seemed very sketchy! Inside it was very professional and security was tip-top with staff at the front desk 24/7. I did not realize that this wasn't a youth Hostel and was very surprised to find men my father's age in the dorm with me. Additionally, beds were claim-your-own, so my friend and I did not get a bunk together, which was upsetting.

It was ok but value for money for staying in a 10 person dorm for £49 per night was very poor. You could get a hotel for that price, also you had to pay extra for the breakfast.

I had a great time at the times. The hoste;l is closed to all the bars and main attractions. There are always free events and the rooms are really cleans. Also the staff is really warm and friendly. Thanks to Austin, Laura and Pauline. Pauline can speak english, french and spanish ; I was happy because she could help me in French. I definetly recommand this place :)

Friendly staff warm and welcoming an easy going place in an excellent location place is spotless .It is noisey at night but hey your bang in the centre of a lively area. ❤ loved it.

Great hostel offering freebies and things to do every day. Helpful staff and 24hr reception make it easy to ask your way around Dublin.

Decent location. Close to St Stephens square, shopping district and nightlife. Easily able to walk to and from city centre. Our room nor bathroom wasn't the cleanest. Not sure if this was due to our other roomies maybe being live ins. Otherwise great big kitchen and common room, staff lovely and helpful.

Not the best hostel I have stayed but decent one, though breakfast was disappointing. A bit noisy at night because of the club nearby but they offer earplugs, so props for that. In overall is an OK hostel.

A nice hostel, highlight was the friendly staff and the nice people. Lowlights where the rather small/cramped dorms where I didn't have a pace to even hang my coat. I still would recommend it.

Locatied behind Coppers Night-club which you can hear all night in your bedroom. No oven in kitchen made it use less . Large 10 bed rooms un comfortable cramped with beds so close together you can hear each person moving. General atmosphère very anxious with many people in my room seemed to be in some sort of life crisis or emergency accommodation loud l'y exchanging these stories in the bedroom because of lack of comfortable open social area

My stay at The Times was really great! The staff was super friendly and helpful! I missed my original flight to Dublin and they worked with me so I could still stay there when I flew in! I really enjoyed my stay!

I would definitely come back..

« first « Prev 1 2 3