The Times Hostel - Camden Place

Fabulous 1678 Total Reviews
Fabulous 1678 Total Reviews

• Mexico, Female, 25-30
4th Feb 2017

The personal were really nice and friendly.

3rd Feb 2017

The staff is really great. They ended up upgrading us to a private room when we got there. The only issue was the shower only had two temperatures: scalding hot or ice cold. This was a great hostel overall.

• England, Mixed Group, 18-24
10th Jan 2017

Really nice hostel Great, clean and large room. Plenty of plug sockets, towels, good bedding. Great location and friendly staff

• Canada, Female, 18-24
27th Dec 2016

Fantastic stay! The rooms were clean and the staff was excellent. They truly went out of their way to make you feel at home. They also hold nightly hostel events, such as free wine and cheese night! You can't go wrong with the location either. I would stay here again without hesitation!

• mmistry143123
  • England, Male, 25-30
27th Dec 2016

Great hostel in a good location, easily accessible from the airport and walking distance to a number of sites in the city. Also has decent bus links for getting around the city. Felt better for groups rather than individuals.

• France, Male, 25-30
16th Dec 2016

Hello the times hostel it's excellent and clean I like it and I wish to visit it again soon

• France, Male, 25-30
27th Nov 2016

Cozy place, what i was looking for. Maybe not for families but perfect for easy going young travellers.

• gillykdenham
  • England, Female, 41+
22nd Nov 2016

I wanted a cheap overnight stay in Dublin and this was my first time in a hostel. I could not fault this hostel at all. When I arrived the member of staff at the desk told me I was to be upgraded at no extra cost to an ensuite twin room which I would have to myself, plus a free breakfast the next morning. The hostel was very clean and I could smell the bleach which was testamount to me that it was being cleaned thoroughly, the bedding was clean and the beds made with towels provided.

• Canada, Male, 31-40
20th Nov 2016

I enjoyed my stay as your staff and faculties are adiquate. Charging travelling people 100€ for a a night to stay in a room with 8-12 other people is unacceptable. I would not recommend Dublins hostiles to anyone because of this. I've stayed in hostiles all over Europe with facilities 10times what you offer for 15€. Not cool. Your hostile makes money regardless. These prices are nothing short of robbery. Your own staff expressed a rea disappointment in this hostile because of the prices. Cheers

• New Zealand, Female, 25-30
16th Nov 2016

The lovely staff member upgraded me to a private room for free when I checked in - she must have been able to tell how much I needed it! She also let me use an empty room for a phone meeting to give me some privacy before my room was ready. The room was well heated and the shower was excellent! Free dinner the night of my stay was fine, as was the breakfast the next morning. Staff were happy to store my bags most of both days even though I was only there one night.