The Times Hostel - Camden Place Reviews

8-9 Camden Place, Dublin, Ireland

this was my first time staying at a hostel so the experience was a very very new one. I will say, that for the money, this was perfect for what I could afford and the "shared experience" that a hostel provided. The linens were clean, the kitchen areas were clean and well stocked. I chose this hostel for its location. Far enough from town center to be away from the busy busy activities but close enough to walk. The staff was fun and very helpful - I will definitely stay here again.

The hostel is pretty good, it has a kitchen, free food, great people with plans every day and night. Bathroom was quite smelly but still ok.

Bathroom was really smelly. Couldn't adjust to it. PowerPoints next to the beds which was great. Staff were friendly.

The location is good, 10 min walk to temple bar. The surraunding area is nice (Shop, Bar, Markets...) . The breakfast is normal but is good for 3euro. The place is clean. During the time I stayed the Internet do not work couple of times. They can put bigger bins in the toilets. A good place to saty.

Noise from nightclubs until 4am, breakfast extra charge. Not good good place to stay, if you have to work next day. Only would suit , if you are going out.

Great staff, very helpful, great location.

• 7th Mar 2015
  • Bulgaria

Clean and comfortable,

A real cosy, clean, warm and friendly hostel in a great location near the city centre and in a cool neighbourhood.

I always stay here when I go to Ireland the staff are great always so helpful and the rooms and common areas are so nice and clean all together it's a great experience!

• 23rd Feb 2015

I only stayed a night but it was a lovely time! the hostel staff really give you an amazing experience. Lots of good pubs to go to in the area and a fantastic breakfast place the street over. I have already recommended it to others!

Staff very friendly and helpful, great location and loads of things going on at the hostel. Truly recommend it!

I RELY LOVED STAYING HERE, if I was to come back this is the place to stay, right in the middle of Dublin city, an amazing street for restaurants on the door step and the night life was also thriving in the area, clean and the staff where pleasant, had an issue with the vending machine and there where more then happy to help me. 8/10

• 4th Feb 2015
  • Algeria

Great location friendly staff very comfortable rooms

1 2 Next » last »