The Times Hostel - Camden Place Reviews

8-9 Camden Place, Dublin, Ireland

The hostel was awesome! However, I suggest booking a private room if you're not really into partying and hearing others come back from partying... The staff was awesome and the hostel was very clean!

Great staff. The metal bunkbeds were a little squeaky, but the bed was clean and comfortable. There were small lockers big enough for a backpack, but no lockers for your luggage. The kitchen is huge and I would've loved to cook there had I been staying more than one night.

Great place to have a rest when visiting Dublin!!

The hostel was perfect, the staff were amazing and were so helpful answering every small/big query I had! The location was very central, it was right next to a bus which takes you to the airport and also 5 mins walk to the main tourist area of Stephens Green. As I was with my friends we went partying during our stay, the hostel is very near some cool bars and clubs so it was very handy to find with the help from staff. I will be definitely be staying here again!!! Thanks guys!

• 17th Jun 2014

Is definitely a good place to stay in very nice city.

Had a nice stay here, staff was very helpful and friendly. I had a four bed dorm ensuite, which was great, very clean bathroom. The location could be a little better, but I would stay here again for the decent room and nice people. Good place!

Great hostel! Quiet, clean, and comfortable and very close to all the attractions in Dublin. I really enjoyed my stay here and would definitely come back.

We liked this place so much we came back here for the last couple nights of our trip before we left Europe. Great location as well as super friendly staff and I think it's a great deal for what you pay for!

Excellent staff great location I highly recommend staying here

• 10th Jun 2014

Clean hostel. Okay wifi. A little walk to the centre.

Thanks! Merci spécial à William : a wonderful host.

over charger extra 3 Euros for using credit card which i think is not right because i changed hostel and didn't paid any extra fee and saying that credit card machine was not working was not nice pushing to pay by cash. Not friendly at all day time , the guy at night time was nice and helpfull t!! i had to leave the hostel 2 nights before after paying because!! there is no way for you as a traveller to feel good!!!

Really friendly staff Great fun to stay Defiantly stay there again :)

• 4th Jun 2014

It's all good.

Great location and easy to get to so many places. Staff were very helpful with everything and just a very comfortable place to stay in general. Would definitely recommend it.

• 3rd Jun 2014

Great location. Very nice staff and good kitchen!

Nice place...staff wasn't as informative and didn't know about some of the surrounding places, but very polite. Quite place.

As far as Hostels go, The Times, Camden Place was one of the best I have stayed at. The rooms were spacious, the beds were comfortable, the location was prime and the price was right. Reception was very friendly, helpful and available 24 hours. Breakfast was pretty standard, probably not worth the 3 euro as I've had better for free. Also, our washroom was somewhat dirty when we came in and the shower door didn't close all the way. Overall a very enjoyable stay. I Would definitely go back.

• 30th May 2014

It is what it is man...

Clean hostel with helpful staff. It feels rather cramped in the building and there isn't the most outgoing atmosphere. However would still recommend it.