The Times Hostel - Camden Place Reviews

8-9 Camden Place, Dublin, Ireland

Very Clean. Nice smal 4 bedded female onlyl room with shower and toilet. Travellers very considerate to others in room. Good location near pubs and shops and easy walking distance to Grafton St and O'Connell st.

If you can avoid it, don't stay in the 10person dorm!! Super dirty and smelly. But all the other rooms are lovely! Clean, quiet, fresh. Once we moved rooms we loved the hostel a lot more. Staff we're so kind over Christmas that we felt like part of the family. HUGE kitchen and a great lounge that you can meet everyone in. Great place to stay. Would do it again.

Great place for a stop in Dublin

• 3rd Dec 2014

I stay here every time I am in town and they never let me down. Thanks guys

매일 저녁 호스텔에서 준비해주는 이벤트가 달랐다 내가 간날은 와인과 저녁을 제공해주었고 아주 좋았다

Really enjoyed our stay here, staff were very friendly and the facilities available were outstanding, especially considering how cheap it was to stay! Really enjoyed it here and would definitely come again.

• 14th Nov 2014

very noisy in the rooms since it's just next to the living room area. Do not go if you want to sleep early.

They charge for everything, including 3€ for a breakfast of toast and cereal. Not the cleanest being as the kitchen is always dirty. Shower is faulty. Lots of people getting drunk and high, and lots living there..if that's your thing, go for it.

Good place to stay for a night or two. Friendly staff, clean bed. Only slight problem I had was when using wifi on my phone. Wouldn't work for me up in my room but worked as soon as I went downstairs (but my friends iPhone wifi worked in up in our room!)

Excellent hostel, great staff. Good location, kept very clean and the events are a great touch guys. Would definitely stay here again.

The sheets were a little sketch on the side of cleanliness, just make sure they're without stains. Also, the blinds were not very good for the bathroom, it felt like the people across the way could look through the blind slats and see into the bathroom, slightly uncomfortable. But the common areas were great, very comfy couches. Plus, I liked your book selection =)

1 2 Next » last »