The Times Hostel - Camden Place Reviews

8-9 Camden Place, Dublin, Ireland

This was an excellent choice for a quick stop in Dublin!

I had a wonderful stay! My four-bed, female, en suite room was very clean and comfortable. As a solo female traveler, safely is important to me and Times-Camden and the surrounding area exceeded my expectations. I NEVER felt unsafe. The location is good in relation to the major sites/must dos. The atmosphere was welcoming and fun. A friend suggested this hostel and I will definitely pass on the recommendation! Next time I'm in Dublin, I will most certainly stay here again!

It's in a quiet area but also next to the luas and st stephens green.

Good stay, 15 min by walk to the city centre.

• 9th Oct 2014

This hostel has a really funky, friendly and social vibe without becoming a party hostel (where you never sleep). The rooms were clean, spacious and well equipped and this would have to be one of the best kitchen set ups I have seen and it was well maintained. The only downside for me was not having a separate communal toilet downstairs in the common room as with shared en-suites in dorms, having a backup is often very handy. Overall, would happily stay here again.

Really enjoyed myself here. Nice clean place, I will be recommending it.

Nice shower, clean rooms. Very well located. Friendly staff. Everything was very much fine. Recommended!

• 13th Sep 2014
  • Belgium

There was nothing really in the kitchen, utensil wise. We had to hunt around for things. Kitchen was pretty dirty, but it's very spacious. Great location though!!

I had a really comfortable stay at the Camden Place. The location is just incredibly handy - bad parking, but you get that in the whole inner city.

• 4th Sep 2014