The Towne Hotel Reviews

40 George St, Po Box No. 4808, Nassau, Bahamas

The quality and variety of food at breakfast could be improved. The rest was excellent.

Great time I will never stay in a hotel again except Towne Hotel I'm sold from the location to the staff to the breakfast to the resturant rooms and most important the staff that are awesome .I am so glad after all the years that I have traveled to Nassau I finally found my home away from home and it is the best. Thank you all Towne Hotel and Hostelword.

• 10th Jul 2014

Best "cheap" hotel in Nassau. It's old, but well taken care of. The location is right by downtown Nassau and an easy walk to the beach, fish fry, and other attractions. We enjoyed our stay.

• 9th Jul 2014

The service was really good, people were nice. Breakfast was better than we expected it to be. After we took showers water came out of the walls and the whole floor was wet. Other hotel visitors were wierd and we felt unconfortable. But I would still come back, because we got what we paid for. The location was REALLY good, close to Junkanoo beach and all the fariys. No hairdryer. Room service every day.

They had some major problems with their Wifi. Breakfast wasn't overwhelming though the staff was really nice and careing...

This hotel is very safe, friendly and is in a great location. @ minute walk to the bus stop, central to many downtown activities. It could be a little cleaner. My shower did not drain very well. Considering the price, I think the Towne Hotel is a great value. Really nice opportunity to meet other travelers.

• 26th Apr 2014

they do not technically have hot water, just room temperature. generally everything was good.

The staff were just lovely and I enjoyed the atmosphere, I will stat again!

• 28th Mar 2014
  • Northern Ireland

I really liked the staff. They were so nice and accommodating. The free breakfast could use some variety. I was a bit disappointed at the selection. Some food I'd like to see are; french toast/waffles, scrambled eggs, bacon and sausage. You could tell the building was old, but the staff kept it clean and I loved the space by the pool.

Staff was awesome, nice clean place clean and close to all the action downtown, would stay again on next trip to the Island

• 14th Mar 2014

A handy place in the centre, safe, really close to everything!

• 19th Feb 2014

Nice, basic hotel in a good location. Restaurant and bar downstairs. Locked front door.

The nicest staff ever ! I lost my key the first day, they gave me a new room(a bigger one) without charging anything. The rooms are okay and it's really good located!

• 30th Jan 2014