The Towne Hotel Reviews

40 George St, Po Box No. 4808, Nassau, Bahamas

The location of this hotel is excellent! Right in the middle of downtown and just a few steps from the most important bus connections like e.g. nr 10 which takes you to cable beach and back. Staff was very nice! Bahama mamas were awesome...the bahamas just ain't a place for backpackers....all in all still an expensive hotel (from a backpackers point of view)

A little bit of variety in the complimentary breakfast would be helpful for people staying more than a day or two. The staff is the special touch. They are very friendly and helpful. Makes a big difference. I'll certainly stay there next time I return to Nasaau, and would recommend it to others.

• 4th Aug 2014

Towne Hotel is the perfect combination of price for an expensive city like Nassau vs quality, and ubication

• 2nd Aug 2014
  • Argentina

The quality and variety of food at breakfast could be improved. The rest was excellent.

The Towne Hotel was perfect for our needs. Very close to the main bus stops, groceries and the downtown area. We caught the bus, visited several beaches around the Island and spent VERY little money getting around. I would stay here again and recommend it to any of my friends who are on a slight budget! The staff was also very pleasant and extremely helpful, including our awesome bartender, Lucky!

• 14th Jul 2014

Great time I will never stay in a hotel again except Towne Hotel I'm sold from the location to the staff to the breakfast to the resturant rooms and most important the staff that are awesome .I am so glad after all the years that I have traveled to Nassau I finally found my home away from home and it is the best. Thank you all Towne Hotel and Hostelword.

• 10th Jul 2014

Best "cheap" hotel in Nassau. It's old, but well taken care of. The location is right by downtown Nassau and an easy walk to the beach, fish fry, and other attractions. We enjoyed our stay.

• 9th Jul 2014

The service was really good, people were nice. Breakfast was better than we expected it to be. After we took showers water came out of the walls and the whole floor was wet. Other hotel visitors were wierd and we felt unconfortable. But I would still come back, because we got what we paid for. The location was REALLY good, close to Junkanoo beach and all the fariys. No hairdryer. Room service every day.

They had some major problems with their Wifi. Breakfast wasn't overwhelming though the staff was really nice and careing...

This hotel is very safe, friendly and is in a great location. @ minute walk to the bus stop, central to many downtown activities. It could be a little cleaner. My shower did not drain very well. Considering the price, I think the Towne Hotel is a great value. Really nice opportunity to meet other travelers.

• 26th Apr 2014