The Travel Hub Reviews

15A-17A , First Floor, Jalan Balai Polis, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Simple room (contains 1 bed), with simple breakfast (just toast). The common room was ok, very fast wifi. Good location close to subway/monorail stations. Easy to reach from the airport.

Good hostel for exploring KL right next to Chinatown

If you are used to hostels, maybe this would be okay for you. For me, it was a little scary and my room was too small. (Door hit the bed when entering.) Also, the wifi did not work inside of my room, which was especially inconvenient for me on the first night in a new city. When I decided to go to a hotel, the staff was extremely graceful and accommodating to me. (Even though I was cranky and grumpy after my flight/travels. It was after 1am when I arrived. )

• 1st Feb 2014

great place to stay, friendly ,clean and comfortable.Location is good ,Chinatown around the corner and the train or free city bus to other parts of the city. Easy to walk from the Pudu bus station also, so no taxi mafia to contend with. Also quite close to the Lake Gardens for relaxing away from the busy city

I thought it was great value, very clean, and a great location with friendly staff. I did have one night with bed bugs but the staff were very helpful and gave me a different room and there were no more problems.

Clean rooms, good WiFi, Very smal showers! Good connections to everzwhere! Stuff had good advices where to go to!

Thoroughly enjoyed my stay at The Travel Hub. The staff are very accommodating, and good facilities offered. Being a relatively small hostel it was easy to get to know the other guests and make new friends

Very nice hostel! Staff is very friendly and helpfull. THe first night I was there, they invited me to go to a foodcourt with some others staying there. good contact making! the location is around the corner from the chinatown market and metro station. So all of KL is easy reachable. Beds were good, en rooms/bathrooms clean. the common area is comfy and nice hanging around

Comfortable place to stay and good value for money within easy reach of all places of interest in Kuala Lumpur. Right next to China Town.

The room i stayed in was tiny to say the least, i booked and payed for a standard room which according to the website should have had a/c (i checked when i got home) but i was told i would have to pay more if i wanted a room like that, i would say i ended up with a basic room? People were allowed to smoke in the stair well on the 1st floor which i could smell on the 3rd floor which wasn't the best. Staff were friendly though and very helpful if i needed any info which was great

The best: the staff was excellent. The worse: my sheets were full of spots :S

• 21st Nov 2013
  • Spain

Nice hostel, near Petaling street and Pasar Seni LRT station, Friendly and helpful staff, clean. Perfect stay and we would come back.

I keep on returning here as it's a great base for exploring KL and around. Cozy common area, clean bathrooms, well equipped kitchen, good internet, helpful staff. Great value for money.

I was quite happy to stay there. I just wanted to connect the internet at I stayed room...Anyway, thanks for friendly staffs!!!

The staff are really helpful, eg when I mentioned I was doing nothing because I had no money left, the guy on reception suggested I join the free walk that evening. They sell discounted tickets to all the major attractions. It's a quiet hostel, good nights sleep and it's clean. Nice communal area with bean bags and computers.. Free wifi and breakfast too!

View all Kuala Lumpur Hostels