The Travel Hub Reviews

15A-17A , First Floor, Jalan Balai Polis, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

I had a very nice stay at " The travel hub". The location is excellent and a couple of minutes walk from the train station and Chinatown. I would recommend to anyone wanting a cheap place to stay in the middle of Chinatown. The rooms are very small, but for myself it was not a problem and nice to have a room to myself.

Friendly staff didn't seem to mind my late check in!

Great hostel in a convenient location, 5 minutes from the monorail and Chinatown. The staff were good enough to set up a TV for the World Cup. It's always appreciated when the bunks come with individual reading lights and plug sockets too. Lockers are provided as well. Only negative is that the beds were pretty squeaky and let out an almighty creak when you settle down on them. Fortunately they're comfortable, just noisy. Overall a solid hostel.

This hostel was a good place to stay. It is located a street away from Chinatown and it is easily accessible by public transportation. The staff were friendly and helpful. AC in the dorm rooms was very good. The beds were a bit squeaky just so you know. Overall it was a good place to stay and we would stay there again.

The owner was very helpful and friendly with tips on what to do and see around Malaysia. I am allergic to gluten and they brought me some gluten free bread for breakfast. The aircon in the room worked really well. Downside, they had televisions in the room but they did not connect to any channels and the kitchen is limited without any cooking facilities.

Best location right next to all transport and china town. Staff are very friendly and helpful in any way. The place is very clean. Comfortable bed with fluffy pillow, a little squeaky though. Some beds have a light and plug which is great and lots of sitting areas, very sociable smoking area as well. Will definitely recommend and it's cheap.

Yang best : Dekat dengan China Town, Stesen LRT Pasar Seni

• 1st Jun 2014
  • Malaysia

SECOND TIME AT THE HUB .VERY GOOD PLACE TO STAY , VERY FRIENDLY AND VERY CLEAN AND SECURE AND THE SINGLE ROOMS ARE GOOD [BUT SMALL, THIS IS A BIG EXPENSIVE CITY] LOCATION IN CHINATOWN IS GOOD AND EASY TO GET TO/ FROM THE AIRPORT BUS VIA THE TRAIN. THERE IS A FREE BUS TO OTHER PARTS OF TOWN ALSO. IF YOU ARE COMING TO KL THIS IS A GREAT OPTION

I enjoyed my stay here. The staff was great and security was a non-issue. The location was perfect for our needs. The only downside is that our beds had signs of bedbugs and even after the staff stated they sprayed for the bugs, my wife began showing signs of bedbug bites. Just ensure that precautions have been taken to get rid of the bugs before you stay.

Simple room (contains 1 bed), with simple breakfast (just toast). The common room was ok, very fast wifi. Good location close to subway/monorail stations. Easy to reach from the airport.

Good hostel for exploring KL right next to Chinatown

If you are used to hostels, maybe this would be okay for you. For me, it was a little scary and my room was too small. (Door hit the bed when entering.) Also, the wifi did not work inside of my room, which was especially inconvenient for me on the first night in a new city. When I decided to go to a hotel, the staff was extremely graceful and accommodating to me. (Even though I was cranky and grumpy after my flight/travels. It was after 1am when I arrived. )

• 1st Feb 2014

great place to stay, friendly ,clean and comfortable.Location is good ,Chinatown around the corner and the train or free city bus to other parts of the city. Easy to walk from the Pudu bus station also, so no taxi mafia to contend with. Also quite close to the Lake Gardens for relaxing away from the busy city

View all Kuala Lumpur Hostels