The Travel Hub Reviews

15A-17A , First Floor, Jalan Balai Polis, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Staff were good, which always makes the difference. Stayed in the single room with air con - beds are comfortable, although small. Great rooftop bar - nice social hostel.

The hostel has a really great atmosphere. The common area and the rooms look nice. China Town, Central Market and some temples are within walking distance. The nearby Metro station makes it easy to also visit other destinations. Easy internet access via computer and Wifi was good in both the common area and the rooms. All in all a really good place to stay :)

While the facilities were good, the service from the staff were quite poor. While on the Hostelworld site the staff states friendly, helpful, assists with airport dropoffs, they were neither. The staff could not help us with directions to a restaurant, nor did they assist us with any service to the airport and declined to provide us with even a cab number. Moreover on our last day there, the AC broke down and water was dripping from the ceiling to the beds. The staff did not care when informed.

need to improve breakfast and clean sheet, information.

A part of the hostel is freshly renovated, the other part where i had my room was not. My room and floor was very shabby. So try to get a room in the renovated part. Everything else was exceptional good and i would go there for another time.

great stuff, breakfast, restrooms sometimes didnt have toilet paper. 8bed dorms were a little hot even with the AC but it is kuala lumpur. Overall good place to stay!

• 30th Jan 2015
  • Argentina

The new rooftop bar is the perfect hangout to meet friends. China town is very near by and some awesome Indian food! Recommend it.

• 27th Jan 2015

Nice hostel with really cool rooftop bar, air con rooms, and really clean.

• 24th Jan 2015

The re-views of this hostel are really good. Now not 1 to usually moan but it's rubbish. The signal delux room has no aircon and the sheets are disgusting/ BB The women on reception is not help full at all, and makes you pay 3rm for a towel. Also I came in at 4.30 in the morning and the night guy, was giving me abuse. Saying' why are you stopping here and coming in so late. Go to bed! Then in the morning proceeded to give me abuse and follow me down the stairs. Bad hostel don't stay

• 23rd Jan 2015
  • All Male Group, 25-30

Wonderful atmosphere! The staff (especially the owner and Mike, the bar tender) were friendly and made us feel welcome. This hostel was the best part of our stay in Kuala Lumpur. If you are a backpacker looking for a place to meet other travellers or just chill out over a nice cold beer in good company, this is a place for you.

• 15th Jan 2015
  • Slovakia

Great place, great people. Good chance to chill out and explore the city. Great food places nearby. Great value for money, definitely. Will go again. Roof top bar, excellent way to relax and share stories.

Love this hostel. I extended my stay because I enjoyed it so much. The new rooftop is amazing and the free bbq on a Saturday is a huge bonus. The staff are extremely friendly and helpful. Some of the showers are better than any hostel I have stayed in. Wifi is very good.

Good location near china town. I stayed in a shared room in the newer part of the hostel, and an individual room in the older part of the hostel. The newer pary is superb, no complaints! TV, aircon etc. The older part of the hostel is more basic, my bed was really noisy. I was also near the entrance so comings and goings also kept me awake. Still for the price it's pretty good. I would stay there again.

We stayed in the newer part of the hostel in a 3 person private room. Comfy beds, wifi, tv, aircon. Shared bathroom was clean with hot showers. I would recommend staying here.

Most of the staff were very friendly. There is a nice rooftop bar. The gave us a free bbq one night. I really enjoyed my stay here.

It was hard to find the hostel, so better directions would be nice. Breakfast was nice, and the rooftop bar was chill. Good quality place.

Very friendly staff in this conveniently located, relaxed hostel. The bar really adds to the atmosphere as well! Beds in the big dorm could be improved as they are a bit squeaky :)

The bar on the rooftop is amazing! A great place to make new friends!

Everything went really well! Check-in and Check-out went really smoothly, and the workers were really kind. I would definitely recommend this place for friends!

• 27th Dec 2014

I really love this place. It's clean, comfortable, and a great rooftop bar to meet travellers. But this place needs NEW STAFF!!. The guy who checked me in was full on high. He's cool to talk to if he likes you but if he doesn't like you for some weird reason expect to have arguments over nothing. Anyways ruined my stay here which is a shame, I won't be back.

« first « Prev 1 2 3