8.5
Fabulous 450 Total Reviews
8.5
Fabulous 450 Total Reviews
The Travel Hub Located at 15A-17A , First Floor, Jalan Balai Polis, Kuala Lumpur.
Malaysia
Kuala Lumpur 50000 15A-17A , First Floor, Jalan Balai Polis
85% 450
3.1413945 101.6972208
    Rooms available

24th Nov 2016
6.9

This was my first hostel I stayed at in KL, and my only hope was that the atmosphere was decent and the internet was good. The atmosphere in the lobby was good, but in the stairs leading up to the room, it was dark and laundry was draped over everything. The internet in lobby was ok, but in my room on the 4th floor, it would barely load a web page, and half the time if failed at doing that. I don't understand how bad internet like this is still an issue in this day and age.

• epo_anuar5965
  • Malaysia, Male, 31-40
17th Nov 2016
8.0

Great, loves the environment

• Germany, Female, 31-40
16th Nov 2016
6.9

Was ok for a night but didn't feel very welcomed and not great for a solo traveller as it was pretty quiet. I moved places after one night and found a better (and cheaper) one just around the corner. Location is great though.

23rd Sep 2016

I had a day of stay at Travelhub and I couldn't recommend it more! I'm thankful to a staff named Sam there, very friendly and helpful person! I had a great time there because of the staff, would go back to stay again someday if I'm ever going back to KL!