The Trip Hostel Reviews

Emilio Sader entre Blvd. Artigas y Av. Francia, La Pastora, Punta del Este, Uruguay

The staffs are very kind! They are always ready to help you if you need any information about the city or something else. If you want to sleep, this isn't the best place because people are always parting and listening to music very loud. In general, this is a good hostel!

I loved my time at The Trip. I would go back in a heartbeat. Between the raggae music and the friendly staff, The Trip is exactly what you're looking for in a hostel.

• 17th Apr 2014

If you are looking to really enjoy a great atmosphere and meet some really cool people, THIS IS IT! I was at Punta during the chill season and this hostel was the coolest hang out space in town. Great music, awesome atmosphere and really great people who run the place. Marcello is really cool guys and extremely helpful and Fernando is super cool. Thank you so much for awesome memories!

• 1st Apr 2014
  • India

I liked a lot. Dont have anything to complain. Confortable bed.

The location couldn't be better. The hostel is in the heart of the city, where everything happens, close to bus and local shops. The staff is very helpful and fun. It is sure to have a great stay in the city. The value for money is great. The best stay, the best staff and the best vibe ever!

Great location, close to the bus station- just steps away! There was wifi in the hostel, they had a little bar and nightly asados. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful, open atmosphere and great way to meet people, everyone was super friendly. The dorms weren't too great, the washrooms were okay, the breakfast was typical but the common areas were inviting and overall very fun place to be. Would definitely recommend it and stay here time and time again!

I had great time in the Trip Hostel, the atmosphere is the best. Thanks Marcelo and Leo for doing our stay very nice.

• 21st Mar 2014
  • Argentina

Had a seriously good stay at trip. Atmos is really chilled and everyone we met, staff included, was really friendly. Definitly stay here. Cheers to the staff we met, made it a very peaceful stay.

• 12th Mar 2014

Excellent location and helpful staff with a great atmosphere. Unfortunately, on my first night woke up with many bed bugs bites, which is not the hostel's fault as I suppose the previous people in the bed must have brought the bugs with them but perhaps the cleaning can be more thorough to ensure bed bugs are cleared off completely.

The hostel is great we stayed 8 nights in total, and it felt like we were staying at a friend's house, Nice pre-parties everynight , the staff is great and they party with you, specially Marcelo ( Grande pelao!! ) , the bbq's were great too, and is just minutes/blocks away from the bus station , the city , the port and everything

Great place. Very friendly staff, specially Diego. Breakfast wasn't that good but still ok.

This hostel was amazing! I´m so glad we decided to stay at this place. The staff was more than helpful and made our stay in Iguacu that more enjoyable. Thanks to all the staff!!! Nina

Really nice hostel with nice and helpful staff!

Awesome hostel in buzzing Punta Del Este. Gives the opportunity to relax with its great location perched between the 2 beaches only a few minutes walk each way. The staff are incredibly helpful and there are plenty of them! The atmosphere is good for parties or even if you want to have a quiet night. Highly recommended after staying for 8 nights!

Great place to stay, and the best is the staff of the hostel, excellent persons Gio M

• 1st Feb 2014
  • Mexico

I had an amazing stay at The Trip Hostel! I loved the “hippie-rustic” style, especially the BAR, which is unlike most of the hostels I've stay at - they let you bring in your own drinks to enjoy. The room was nice, there was A/C, and also lockers. Big showers with hot water, and excellent water pressure. What I liked the most was the originality of the hostel, and the gret vibe, with everyone sharing meals, drinks, and hanging out. I´m sure I will return to this hostel one day. Beer & Maria :)

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in thanks to all the lovely staff! Miss you guys, keep up the good work! /Anna

• 20th Jan 2014
  • Sweden

BEST HOSTEL OF ALL TIME!!!

Excellent atmosphere here!

• 11th Jan 2014

Great location and wonderful atmosphere for young people. Staff is always very helpful and friendly. Facilities are on good maintenance and cleanliness.

View all Punta del Este Hostels