The Trip Hostel Reviews

Emilio Sader entre Blvd. Artigas y Av. Francia, La Pastora, Punta del Este, Uruguay

Trip hostel was wonderful! I had an excellent time here. I actually arrived in Montevideo with food sickness, and I couldn't have been in a more comfortable location. The beds were comfy. The hostel is clean. A nice movie room (WITH NETFLIX). Breakfast was fine. Wifi worked throughout. The staff were incredibly kind and helpful.

Really relaxed, chilled out hostel, in a good location very close to the bus stop. Staff are all very helpful and the occasional bbqs are great.

The hostel is close to everything (restaurants, bus station, stores, etc). The staff is the best. I just would like to have more options of juice on breakfast.

• 16th Oct 2014

The Trip Hostel was a great place for a vacation with my friends and I for a couple of days in Punta Del Este. The staff was incredibly helpful and easy going, the building is unique and fun, and the people were awesome. They cooked a 25-man asado two days in a row and was some of the best meat I have tasted in a while. Thanks again for your time Marcelo and everyone else.

• 15th Oct 2014

Good people, good vibes.

My stay at The Trip was like no other, the first place ive stayed in with a really laid back vibe.. a big thanks to all the boys running the place, Diego, Fernando, Tommy, Gonzalo and Mercelo. thanks again.. Marcelo Marcelo Marcelo!

The hostel is super charming, close to everything you need. It is clean, organized. I really enjoyed the bthrooms, they are big, have good showers. The kitche is really well equipped. Even not being high season, my room was quite full. But the best part is definetely the staff, they made us feel super comfortable and helped us on every single thing we requested: buses, places to see, where to eat, where to stay in other cities in UY. Special thanks to Marcelo and Thamires, who were great to us!

Trip Hostel is a perfect Hostel!! Staff people are so amazing I loved that place! I really recommend!!

• 16th Aug 2014

Awesome staff, very helpfull. The hostel is in a great location, near everything you need.

Excellent hostel!! very good atmosphere, great location and the staff couldn't be more friendly and helpful! The staff and their friends were always around in a good mood making great effort to make our stay the best possible. And it couldn't have been better. I really recommend it!!

Excellent hostel.

• 10th Jul 2014

We had a great time at the Trip! Marcelo and the rest of the guys were very friendly and made us feel at home. They have an adorable kitten called Africa and one night cooked us some sausages over the fire. Dorms are very tight but the great atmosphere there made up for it, cheers Brendan and Liz

Thak you guys for sharing good times! It was a placer for everyone of us. Cheers!!

View all Punta del Este Hostels