The Trip Hostel Reviews

Emilio Sader entre Blvd. Artigas y Av. Francia, La Pastora, Punta del Este, Uruguay

We really enjoy our stay over there, the staff was so helpful.. we definitely will come back

• 5th Sep 2015
  • Chile

If you're in punta and do not stay at the trip hostel, you don't go to punta. I truly appreciate all the attention. That was incredible. Thanks guys for making my stay adorable!

• 2nd Jul 2015

good location

I was there in low season, the vibe wasn't buzzing in terms of meeting new ppl and nightlife. Punta del Este is better to be visited in high season. Staff was very friendly and helpful. The kitchen is good. I didn't really like my room, it was very narrow and dark. But it was clean at least.

Everyone was so nice and so friendly. Really good location, right next to the bus station and the beach!

View all Punta del Este Hostels