The Trip Hostel Reviews

Emilio Sader entre Blvd. Artigas y Av. Francia, La Pastora, Punta del Este, Uruguay

If you're in punta and do not stay at the trip hostel, you don't go to punta. I truly appreciate all the attention. That was incredible. Thanks guys for making my stay adorable!

• 2nd Jul 2015

good location

I was there in low season, the vibe wasn't buzzing in terms of meeting new ppl and nightlife. Punta del Este is better to be visited in high season. Staff was very friendly and helpful. The kitchen is good. I didn't really like my room, it was very narrow and dark. But it was clean at least.

Everyone was so nice and so friendly. Really good location, right next to the bus station and the beach!

We had very specific issues with the hostel and we ended up having to find a different place to stay after the first night. The staff was very open to our decision, and tried to help with everything they could.

I had a great time at this hostel. The atmosphere is friendly and relaxed. The staff is above and beyond wonderful!

Perfect location, just 2 blocks away from the beach and Los Dedos, and 10 min walk from the main discos. Very friendly staff, tumbs up for Marcelo and Vinicius, both very nice! Breakfast is average, but common, u r booking a hostel, not a 4* hotel! ;) The only thing I would def recommend is a locker. Although I felt very safe there, it's mandatory when it comes to security.

great social spot, the owners are super friendly and helpful. The place is amazing, highly picturesque and created having in mind common spaces. it's close to the bus terminal and the most popular beaches.

Cool place. Really good vibe. Perfect location within 5 mins of both river and ocean.

View all Punta del Este Hostels