The Trip Hostel Reviews

Emilio Sader entre Blvd. Artigas y Av. Francia, La Pastora, Punta del Este, Uruguay

If you're in punta and do not stay at the trip hostel, you don't go to punta. I truly appreciate all the attention. That was incredible. Thanks guys for making my stay adorable!

• 2nd Jul 2015

good location

• 11th Jun 2015
  • Chile

I was there in low season, the vibe wasn't buzzing in terms of meeting new ppl and nightlife. Punta del Este is better to be visited in high season. Staff was very friendly and helpful. The kitchen is good. I didn't really like my room, it was very narrow and dark. But it was clean at least.

Everyone was so nice and so friendly. Really good location, right next to the bus station and the beach!

We had very specific issues with the hostel and we ended up having to find a different place to stay after the first night. The staff was very open to our decision, and tried to help with everything they could.

I had a great time at this hostel. The atmosphere is friendly and relaxed. The staff is above and beyond wonderful!

Perfect location, just 2 blocks away from the beach and Los Dedos, and 10 min walk from the main discos. Very friendly staff, tumbs up for Marcelo and Vinicius, both very nice! Breakfast is average, but common, u r booking a hostel, not a 4* hotel! ;) The only thing I would def recommend is a locker. Although I felt very safe there, it's mandatory when it comes to security.

great social spot, the owners are super friendly and helpful. The place is amazing, highly picturesque and created having in mind common spaces. it's close to the bus terminal and the most popular beaches.

Cool place. Really good vibe. Perfect location within 5 mins of both river and ocean.

Pretty expensive for what you get. If you want to party this is the place to be but if you want to sleep anytime before 3am I wouldn't recommend. Great location near the bus and beaches and Staff was great. Beds weren't very comfortable though and for the price I prob wouldn't stay again.

The Trip Hostel was awesome. You could not beat the location to the beach, the bus station or the restaurants. I will definitely be back next time I'm in Punta Del Este. Good vibes all around and great to meet so many cool people from around the world. Thanks to Marcelo for hooking it up!

View all Punta del Este Hostels