The Trip Hostel Reviews

Emilio Sader entre Blvd. Artigas y Av. Francia, La Pastora, Punta del Este, Uruguay

If you want to party and don't want to sleep, this hostel is fine. Our dorm was cramped and uncomfortable, right next to the bar, which played loud music until 4am. People walked in and out all night. There are no secure lockers, and the bar is open to the public and people can walk into the dorms. Not enough toilets. Great if you want a party hostel. But not great for us.

the matress was dreadful and I mean it was impossible to sleep. Woke up with a massive back ache. Had to leave the morning after. Noisy bedroom with music in the yard till 2-3 am.

• 8th Jan 2016
  • Argentina

Atmosfera bacana, localização excelente. Ótimo custo beneficio para quem não liga de dormir em um quarto apertado haha

Great Hostel! I spent Christmas here, and the staff happily catered to my vegetarian needs. The staff are just amazing! Good vibes through out the hostel. My room was a bit cramped but the air conditioning was great. There are lots of common areas to hangout.

Punta del Este apparently has a small window of oppprtunity when it comes to 'high season' and we were surprised to see the week before high season actually being low season. Besides that everything was great. Awesome staff, nice balcony on the roof, awesome local microbrew and flowers.

Thank you guys for making my first stay in a hostel so welcoming! I wish you all lots of luck and I'll be back in the winter :)

I loved the staff because they were available at all times to help. And they were always in good mood!

• 27th Nov 2015

We really enjoy our stay over there, the staff was so helpful.. we definitely will come back

• 5th Sep 2015