The Urban Age Reviews

130/6 Silom soi 8, Silom Rd., Bangkok, Thailand

Great place in the modern part of Bangkok. Staff very nice and helpful!

I didn't like the place at all... it was to dirty and the staff wasn't friendly

So sorry about your feeling. We will prove our hostel as your commend. ^-^ ^-^ ^-^

This hostel is a little bit far from Saladaeng BTS, it's about 10-15min by walk. If u want to book dormitory room, it means u must stay on 6 floor and go there without elevator! I think this hostel must clean the room regularly, because when I came there, some guests also dissapointed with dirtyness. But at least, the staffs were helpful enough and I got some friends too.

The Hostel is located in the center of the night market and all the ping pong shows. It is ok to stay here for couple nights but longer term will be uncomfortable. You will walking 4 - 5 story high by stairs. To get to the food place you will have to walk through the night market. The staff is ok, bed prices changes everyday, beds are broken, pillows are hard rock, bathrooms are outside of the rooms. 65% of the facility is either broken or missing. You only pray for good night sleep here.

Actually all of the hostel around Silom area have dormitory room on the 4th-6th floor. We have the promotion price everyday ,it is depend on which day of the week. But we will specific clearly on the booking website ,not up or down without reason. If any facility is broken ,the guest can let the staff know and change or fix it.

This hostel is really inexpensive. It is just 5 minutes walk away from BTS Sala Daeng station, but it will be a little difficult to find the alley. The entrance of the alley is just at the opposite of CitiBank. There are many gogo bars and vendors around the hostel. Wifi is also good. However, the facilities are not well maintained. If you just need a place to sleep but nothing else, you can choose this hostel.

Very good location, good price. Place could be a bit cleaner (rooms) but for the price a very good option. Distance to BTS station Sala Daeng is also good.

Nice location in Silom but hard to find initially. Nearby to everything, including Patpong Weekend night market.

I just wanted a cheap place, close to the BTS station and this place did the trick. I liked being able to do my own laundry, although the tumble dryer is extremely expensive so I draped my clothes over my bed. Not a great social area, but overall not bad if all you need is a bed for the night.

Hello, about the service fee of the tumble dryer it is not expensive as you think if you the maximum of it. It can obtain 8 KG clothes per time : 120 baht : 3 hours. ^.^ ^.^ ^.^

Good deal

I went to this hostel and told them I am not coming. First time in my last 11months of travel the hostel have touched my bank card and took the money from it. Other places have policy also but to be a human is not starting like that.

Got back to this place after 4 years when I liked it. My feelings now were more average but the staff and the location are as great as they used to be. Only thing that really angered me was the tour (Floating Market). I know the hostel doesn't operate it but it's also their interest that they pick a reputable operator or tell you in advance that you need to pay more and more money to see what you actually expect. In other words, it's same type of scam that warning signs in hostel warn you about.

If you want a good location and a very cheap price, but not so clean facilities, you will be happy. It is an old building, but I am pretty sure with a bit of work you could make it look way better and cleaner