The Victorian House Reviews

212 Renfrew Street, Glasgow, Glasgow, Scotland

The room, a private three bed, was large and comfortable, however it has a smell to it, sort of dingy and moldy. Room located in the basement.

• 11th Apr 2015

Clean, good location, good breakfast, well priced. Thanks.

• 21st Mar 2015
  • McC1314
  • Scotland

Had a lovely stay, staff very helpfull great breakfast, excellent value for money.

• 28th Feb 2015
  • Scotland

Pro's - awesome value for money, great breakfast. Room was comfortable and had everthing I needed. Good size. Con's - the half eaten snickers bar in my bedside drawer was a bit of a surprise, I didn't like having to leave my key at reception when I went out. You just ask for the key when you come back, but anyone could really ask for any key back. No hot water for the last two days, but that was no ones fault and got fixed.

We didn't get to stay here because of a booking flaw on the website. We did pay the whole price though. We are disappointed.

Great location!