The Victorian House Reviews

212 Renfrew Street, Glasgow, Glasgow, Scotland

Clean, good location, good breakfast, well priced. Thanks.

• 21st Mar 2015
  • McC1314
  • Scotland

Had a lovely stay, staff very helpfull great breakfast, excellent value for money.

• 28th Feb 2015
  • Scotland

Pro's - awesome value for money, great breakfast. Room was comfortable and had everthing I needed. Good size. Con's - the half eaten snickers bar in my bedside drawer was a bit of a surprise, I didn't like having to leave my key at reception when I went out. You just ask for the key when you come back, but anyone could really ask for any key back. No hot water for the last two days, but that was no ones fault and got fixed.

We didn't get to stay here because of a booking flaw on the website. We did pay the whole price though. We are disappointed.

Great location!

• 5th Dec 2014
  • Mexico

I would stay here again however the staff were extremely rude and unfortunately bring the hotel down. On arrival the lady that checked us in and out was very nice but the night porter and staff at breakfast the following morning were awful! I no the price is very attractive but I would pay a little more to have staff that were warm, friendly and mannerable. We were pleasantly surprised at the comfort and cleanliness of the room. It was a good hotel for the cost just some very rude staff.

• 18th Oct 2014
  • Scotland

Really good place to stay. The only issue we would have is the stairs is too scanty but apart from that it was excellent. Good friendly staff.

• 18th Oct 2014