The Victorian House Reviews

212 Renfrew Street, Glasgow, Glasgow, Scotland

Was pleasantly surprised with the hotel. Had a great stay and old definitely

• 9th May 2015
  • Scotland

Me and 3 of my friends stayed for the night as we had a gig that was gonna finish quite late and we wanted something cheap that was near the venue to do us for the night but the Victorian surpassed our expectations when we arrived. It looked lovely from the outside, the staff were very friendly and welcoming. Our room was very spacious with 2 double bed(we didn't mind sharing beds), an ensuing, a massive window with a table and chairs and TV. It was fantastic. The comp breakfast was the icing.

• 26th Apr 2015
  • Philippines

The room, a private three bed, was large and comfortable, however it has a smell to it, sort of dingy and moldy. Room located in the basement.

• 11th Apr 2015

Clean, good location, good breakfast, well priced. Thanks.

• 21st Mar 2015
  • McC1314
  • Scotland

Had a lovely stay, staff very helpfull great breakfast, excellent value for money.

• 28th Feb 2015
  • Scotland

Pro's - awesome value for money, great breakfast. Room was comfortable and had everthing I needed. Good size. Con's - the half eaten snickers bar in my bedside drawer was a bit of a surprise, I didn't like having to leave my key at reception when I went out. You just ask for the key when you come back, but anyone could really ask for any key back. No hot water for the last two days, but that was no ones fault and got fixed.

We didn't get to stay here because of a booking flaw on the website. We did pay the whole price though. We are disappointed.

Great location!