The Villa Backpackers Lodge Reviews

34 Auckland St, Picton, New Zealand

Great place to stay - good location, good accommodation, friendly and helpful staff.

I like the quiet atmosphere, feel very comfortable. The lounge is very comfortable as well. The wifi is very good to use. The property information on the hostel.com writes that they offer hot apple crumble with ice cream, but it seemed there weren't. I expected of it. It's a pity. I'm curious that why only offer breakfast during May to Oct?

Wonderful hostel! Would definitely recommend to anyone. The staff went above and beyond to make me feel welcome, the atmosphere was very uplifting and you could see the effect it had on people who generally were very friendly.

This was the quaintest hostel I have come across in two months in Australia and New Zeeland. I have recommended this place already several times.

Lovely hostel between Picton town and the ferry terminal. Everything is within walking distance. Great wifi connection and apple crumble included in the price. Laundry facilities and hot tub both well used during my stay!

The staff here were fantastic, I'm particular the lovely German (owner?) On reception. Nice touch with the crumble too and nice to have good WiFi that's free! Definitely recommend it!

Close to the ferries, helpful staff (woot woot Simon!), and a wonderful ambiance. I will stay here again on my way back over to the North Island and look forward to it! The hotties are a nice touch!

We stayed her for 1 night. We got a twin room, which is out of the main building