The Villa Backpackers Lodge Reviews

34 Auckland St, Picton, New Zealand

Such a cute place!!!!!!! Wish they had oil n spices.

Perfect backpack! The spa and free wifi are the must! Nice and beautiful place!

Recommended, and a must after the QCT

Everything was perfect. Its the cutest hostel I have stayed at and the staff is soo friendly and helpful. I can recommed it to everyone. The free breakfast and apple crumble make it even better. It was always clean and I felt safe. Great, great hostel!

Amazing hostel! I wish it was in a town that I was staying in for more than one night! Very cosy, and fun atmosphere! Beds in female dorm were comfortable. The apple crumble and ice cream was awesome! If you're spending a night in Picton definitely stay here!

Really fabulous place to stay one of Nz best hostels stay here and ur nz Experiance will be that little bit extra special

• 10th Oct 2015
  • New Zealand

Lovely staff and a truly beautiful building to stay in. It felt very homely, which is great for a weary backpacker that has been travelling a long time. The only recommendation I have is for more powerpoints in the bunk rooms and more bathrooms. Otherwise, I loved it!!!

Cosy hostel with great facilities. A lot of great people around, even in winter.