The Wallaby House Hostel

Fabulous 1004 Total Reviews

• arianafranzmann8523
  • Germany, Female, 25-30
21st Mar 2017

Best hostel experience of my life by far! Cracker makes this hostel more like a home! Atmosphere is great, people are great, fantastic, easy location and overall incredible experience. An obvious 10/10 experience, and I highly recommend this hostel to everyone traveling through Zagreb! I loved my stay. Thank you for all the wonderful memories!

Of your life!!! Well thats great!! I hope you have many more like it on your travels. It was a pleasure having you here. If you're ever back this way we'll try and make it greater!!! Take care, CRACKER!

• Croatia, All Male Group, 25-30
19th Mar 2017

Great frendly hostel, rooms are spacious, great security, 5 min from main bus station and places to eat around hostel.

Cheers for staying with us and your review. All the best with your travels. CRACKER!

• USA, Male, 18-24
18th Mar 2017

This hostel is really a home, with warm, friendly staff and cold beer in the fridge. Wi-Fi and towels are included for free, as well as group meals and tours/bar crawls sometimes run by staff or the owner, Cracker. Cracker is exactly the kind of crazy Aussie you'd expect, but very down to earth and passionate about helping people. As a backpacker himself, he tries and usually succeeds at offering things backpackers want! Overall one of the best hostels I've ever stayed in!

Thanks for the plug and for staying an extra 6 days. Hope your funds last you till you head home. Sorry i didn't say goodbye before i left. I figured you lived here now. All the best mate. CRACKER!

• Australia, Female, 31-40
17th Mar 2017

Had an awesome time! The pub crawl started too early for my liking but it was St. Paddys Day and so I just went with it. 2 Germans missed their flights, I blame Cracker for all the free shots. Great place for solo travelers looking to meet people. Would love to come back but the world awaits.

Yeah we like to start our pub crawls early on special occasions, glad you mad it through. The Germans caught the bus instead. They were pretty devo. Thanks for staying with us. Keep living the dream. CRACK!

13th Mar 2017

Staff was great. Very close to the bus station always a bonus. Clean home feeling.

Mate, you were our first guest for the year. Thanks so much for staying with us and for taking the time to write some nice words. All the best with your onward travels. CRACKER!

29th Oct 2016

I really don't even know where to start with the Wallaby House. Never in my life have I stayed at a hostel where I felt so at home. This place is genuinely the best hostel I have ever stayed at in my life. Cracker is the most friendly and helpful host there is, and the atmosphere at this place couldn't be more welcoming. Thank you for the good times, see you next year. -Justin

That's really nice of you to say mate. Thanks so much for hanging with us and being there for the end of season celebrations. We're glad you felt at home and enjoyed yourself. Hopefully we'll see you next year. All the best, CRACKER!

• USA, Female, 18-24
28th Oct 2016

The staff and the atmosphere was amazing! If you stay here you will have the time of your life. Staying here was the highlight of our trip to Zagreb.

Ladies, thanks so much for hanging with us even after you checked out. We're glad you had a great time and enjoyed the pub crawl. All the best with your onward travels and studies. CRACKER!

27th Oct 2016

Party hostel. Good for solo travellers and near to central bus station.

26th Oct 2016

Just stay here! Don't worry about the other hostels in town! Great staff and killer vibe but don't go there and stay in your room and not socialise because yolo. ✌️

Fo shizzle! Thnaks for the review and for having such a fab time with us at The Wallaby. Keep living the dream. WALLABY

21st Oct 2016

Lively hostel and near to central bus station

Thanks very much for staying and your review. We're happy that you had a good time. Take care, WALLABY