The Walrus Hostel Reviews

172 Westminster, Bridge Road, London, England

Loved the staff and atmosphere, but couldn't get warm water in the shower on the 4th floor.

Such a quality little place! I left behind something very valuable To me and was shipped to my home ADRESS the very next day! Btw I am arranging the P P sorry for the delay. Recommend to everyone!! Thanks walrus team😊

• 13th Nov 2014

The Walrus was the best hostel experience I had during my trip! You guys are incredible, so helpful, friendly and set the perfect atmosphere for the place. Thank you for your hard work and making sure your guests have such an incredible time in London. Next time I'm in town, I will definitely be paying you a visit :)

• 7th Nov 2014

I would think this is probably one of the best hostels in London. The part of town has a lot of eating nightlife and it's next to the Parliment, which to me was the coolest site in London. The staff double as bartenders for the very lively downstairs. You have to wake someone up afterhours for service so I felt bad about that. Staff and facilities are good. I especially liked this place because of the character. It just felt Londonish for some reason.

I've been traveling all around Europe and this was the worst hostel I stayed at. Really dirty and my room was incredibly cramped. And yes the trains that go by are really loud. I couldn't wait to leave this hostel after 3 nights there.

additional bathroom facilities would be a bonus, very friendly staff and relaxed atmosphere

Great location and amazing staff! Really, they were all extremely nice and helpful, helped out with everything they could! The location is perfect and we could barely hear the sound of the trains.. Everything would be perfect if it weren't for the lack of shower rooms and the bed bugs in the room we stayed. Everyday would be a huge wait for showers and the rooms need to be cleaned and in desperate need of fumigation, bed bugs are unbearable!

The staff was always nice and really helpful! The location of the hostel is excellent for the price you pay! The only problem was the water pressure in the showers was sometimes poor and some showers were quite small. If you are light sleeper ask for the earplugs because a lot of noise can come from the street/train station.

1 2 3 4 Next » last »