The Walrus Hostel Reviews

172 Westminster, Bridge Road, London, England

This hostel was awesome! I was staying here a couple nights before I had to go to Manchester and was able to find it easy from the Underground. My luggage was unfortunately delayed and I asked if it was okay to forward the hostel's address to the baggage drop off so I could get it, and the statf was super nice in accomodating that. I felt super bad beause it came super late in the night but everyone was so great about it. I appreciated all of their help.

• 7th Sep 2014

The bar is a fun place to hang out, the staff are very friendly and helpful, and the shower was in nice condition. The things that are wrong are difficult to fix. The room was very hot. It is right next to a train station and the trains are constantly roaring past. It is very, very loud. Also, there is only one outlet in each room and it's a little off the beaten path. Overall, our experience was okay, but we probably won't be back.

As always The Walrus is the perfect place to stay in London, I stay here everytime! You cannot beat this place for location! And the staff are always super friendly and helpful!

1 2 3 4 5 Next » last »