The Walrus Hostel Reviews

172 Westminster, Bridge Road, London, England

Good hostel and even better pub!! Polite staff and the location could not be any better. Three minute walk from Big Ben. I'll be staying here again. Thanks guys!

Right by the train station, so it can be kinda loud during the day. Not a lot of outlets either. Otherwise, it was fine

As other hotel & hostel are old in London... I understand how it can't be so clean. I highly praise the staffs, they are amazing, friendly and super helpful!

Very friendly and helpful staff! Love the bar too!

• 12th Jul 2015

The staff were so nice - really went out of their way to make my stay enjoyable and I have honestly never stayed in a place with nicer showers. The rooms do not have a locker big enough for large bags but you can store valuables at the front desk. I wanted to stay somewhere safe, clean and with a good atmosphere for meeting people - I couldn't have asked for a better fit :) Definitely will return

Great location! Excelent bar! Delicious breakfast! Muy bien ubicado! Cerca de la estación del metro. A pocos minutos del Thames. El bar en la planta baja es muy bueno! Destino muy abundante!

• 11th Jul 2015
  • Argentina

They should serve the breakfast 7 or 7:30am, not 8 am because some guests may check out earlier. They should follow up the toilets or showers well if there are out of order. Otherwise there are not enough for guests' use.

여태까지 호스텔 5개정도 지내봤는데 최고로 좋았어요 직원들도 친절하고 조식도 깔끔하고!!(맨날똑같지만)

A great place to stay!! Great location, great personnel, great atmosphere at the bar. I had such a wonderful time there!! Thank you people for making me so welcome. I'll definitely be back there one day!!

Pro's: All doors leading in had coded locks. The staff were very friendly and always wanted to help. 5-10 minutes from tourist areas. Free small breakfast. Con's: A leaky roof left our hallway pooled with water a majority of our stay. They bunked me and my wife in separate bunks... luckily good roommates helped us fix that issue. Directly next to a train track. Its very noisy and lasts almost all day. Bar downstairs so theirs no real quite zone. Facilities are outdated and dirty.

• 3rd Jul 2015

Definitely recommend staying here. They have the best staff... so helpful and accommodating. I felt very safe, and the location was ideal for seeing central London. The hostel will provide you with free earplugs, which you may need if your room is next to the subway trains. I had a wonderful stay and will definitely return on my next trip to London.

So gooooooood!!!!!👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Fantastic staff.always very helpful and cheerful. There's a few water leaks around the hostel but I'm sure they already know that. Beds are comfortable. The rooms need better circulation. Way too hot & styff in No.11 even with all the windows open. Overall pretty decent hostel.

위치가 진짜 좋고 직원들이 친절해서 좋았어요. 런던에간다면 다시 가고싶은 호스텔

• 29th Jun 2015
  • South Korea

It's always a great place to stay. Great location and good value for money. I always stay here when I'm in central London and I would definitely recommend it to people. Breakfast is very good. The only negative is I wish they'd sort the shower out.

The staff is amazing. The guys are very friendly and nice. The location is the best, it's close many places.

Personnel trés gentil! Bien située pour visiter la ville, mais juste à côté de la rail de train, donc très très bruyant pour dormir... Mais le reste est bien!

I arrived around 3PM and the staff were not helpful at all. He only gave me the check in paper and walked me to my room. He didn't tell me any thing about the facility and where the shower room is.

A great place to stay on a budget. I was in a room for 22 people, however as it was a huge room it didn't look crowded. Bunks are two high, unlike many other hostels in London which have bunks three high. Great free breakfast, free wi-fi and very helpful staff.

방이 넓어서 짐 풀기도 좋았고 와이파이도 잘되서 좋았습니다. 그리고 사물함도 있어서 자물쇠로 잠궈서 쓰면 되가지고 좋았고.. 가격대비 정말 만족했습니다. 그리고 저는 잘때 예민하지가 않아서 괜찮았지만 바로 옆에 기차지나가는 소리가 들려서 예민한 사람은 잠을 못 잘 수도 있을 것 같습니다. 조식도 나름 괜찮았고.. 빅벤이나 런던아이가 근처에 있고 역도 근처에 있어서 이래저래 여행하기에 저렴한 숙소였고 전반적으로 좋았습니다

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6