The Warsaw Hostel Reviews

Kopernika 30 Street, Warsaw, Poland

All was good with this hostel. Except there was an old homeless man in our room who was quite disgusting.

Center of city, 5min walk from main party street, good Wifi, nice girls at reception, peaceful atmosphere (almost no people during daytime), kitchen to make own food, nice common room, check-out at 12am (no need to wake up too early), rooms with code-lock and big lockers for individual things (large enough for backpack). Cons - not very comfortable shower room, broken shower holders, individual lockers not very safe, during night-time have to call and wait at main entrance. Overall - I liked it.

Beds where very wobbly and squeaky, if one person moved in any of the bunks touching yours you would feel it. Washing facilities are available but they don't have a dryer, we just assumed they did and had to wait 2 days for all our clothes to dry. There was a guy in our room who snored so loudly I resulting in sleeping in the common room, it's quiet and the couches aren't too uncomfortable if you are a light sleeper like me and cant stand snorers!

The hostel is very well located, easy to find, the staff is 24h, very helpful. They have a full equipped kitchen, free coffee, tea, fridge, free lockers (for deposit), you can also rent towels (5PLN) which is nice, so you don't have to carry your wet one around the city. Would stay there again :)

The hostel was very clean although the mattress were a little old the hostel was very quiet and allowed for a good nights sleep. The hostel also had several showers so waiting for one was never a problem. . The best part of the hostel would have to be the staff especially Daria. During my visit she went above and beyond helping me plan a short trip to a small village in the north-east of Poland where I was able to find family that we had been disconnected from for several generations.

• 7th Sep 2014

The Warsaw Hostel is a fantastic place situated in the heart of the city. It has many advantages: great location - you can easily have a short walk to see all the best spots in Warsaw (e.g. Old Town or pubs / bars area), wonderful staff doing their best to make you feel like among your best friends, unique atmosphere - the graffiti on the main corridor wall is impressive... Hostel is very clean and has all you need for a really low price. I really recommend this place to all the travellers!

I love so much this hostel and I think that the staff is the best. I really like Michael and Agata. Very helpfull, kind, funny and open. I want to arrive here. :)

• 2nd Sep 2014
  • Turkey

Nice Hostel, good position, close to the city centre but out of the confusion, staff very good and available.

Location is good. Facilities are clean. Rooms are okay, bunkbeds are creaky. Stafff is helpful. Hostel is fairly quiet, but there is a common room and large kitchen to chill out and meet fellow travellers during the evening. One annoying note: the hostel is located in a office/conference building and hence reception of the building closes at night. Hence, you have to call the hostel reception every time you want to come in the late evening or at night. This usually takes a (long) while.

Very nice staff, specially michal, gave us lots of advices! Hostel very clean and calm!

Thank you for your comment. We are looking forward to see you again :)

Misza , Ola and Daria are amazing people and great staff ,, really my favorite thing in this hostel - but the keypads must be replaced or silenced as they wake you up and the windows need to be replaced - but the staff or great , raise raise raise for Daria , Ola and Michael.

Thank you for your comment. We've already silenced the keypads so there aren't so annoying anymore. We are also preparing our hostel for a big windows exchange. Our staff is always trying to do their best. Kind regards from all of us :)

We were not given a key to lock our room on arrival. Even after asking for one, the reception said there was nobody else staying there so we didnt need one (though we had other groups come through there during our stay). It was a weird vibe with nobody really saying hello, and often just ignoring you after you greeted them. The only plus was that we got a 6 room dorm to ourselves. There were 2 girls at reception who were really lovely and printed our bus tickets for us. Facilities were okay.

All the beds were comfortable and the facilities were always clean but there was something creepy in the atmosphere. And there was a bad smell too. However , it was really secure and close to nice neighborhood filled with bars

Thank you for your comment. We'll try to do our best to become the less creepy hostel all over the world. We've already fired Dracula and Frankenstein form the reception desk :) so next time it should be perfect :) We are also putting more effort into making the atmosphere in The Warsaw Hostel better and better. Next time you'll be definitely more satisfied with your stay

A very good place to stay at! The breakfast is a bargain, a big choice and not expensive. The place is friendly and there are computers and wifi. Unfortunately my roommate left the door unlocked and I got some chocolate stolen from the bags that weren't in my locker. I would come back to this place though.