The Warsaw Hostel

Very Good 650 Total Reviews
7.1
Very Good 650 Total Reviews

21st Jun 2017

Good facility. Thank you.

15th May 2017
6.9

This place has the nicest showers that I've encountered at any hostel.

9th May 2017
6.9

I only stay one night at the hostel, it's well located near the old town, and next to the metro. I leaved at 7 am and there was no staff at all available, be carefull, I lost my deposit for the key only because they were sleeping. Talking about sleeping, the mattress wasn't a real one, it's not pleasant to sleep on them. Well, if you are really on a budget and that you are leaving after 10am, it's a good choice otherwise, please find something else.

21st Apr 2017
3.7

People don't stay in this hostel! It's gonna ruin your experience in Warsaw. The only good thing about this place is the location. Nothing else. Staff barely speak English, atmosphere is really creepy, the whole place smells really bad. I payed for a 10 people room, at the first day we were 11. By the second day, we were 13! They don't have any rules about noise, people were arriving drunk in the room at 2 am. Last but not least, they have only 2 toilets. For the entire hostel.

• Thailand, Female, 18-24
3rd Apr 2017

Great staff, despite not speaking much English, was very very nice and helpful. (Ask for Alex he speaks most English and is very nice:) Place is alright but location is superb. Although some people staying at the hostel (seemingly longterm) made me feel quite unsafe.

24th Mar 2017

I think that I spent less than one minute here and, already, within this ephemeral yet solely temporal experience, I was able to imbibe in the unique atmosphere which was on offer. Here I did not find the thing that I found in other places where, for example, patchworks are but a euphemism for allowing culturally banal buffoons enter a room via kicking in a door. I did not let this prawn-brained twerp in, nor did his friend. Again, none such individuals did I meet in this hostel. I left content.

• Poland, Couple, 31-40
22nd Mar 2017
5.7

Even though it was low budget option, it's not exactly what we expected. Good location in the city centre convinced us to book this place, but wouldn't go there again. It's more like a cheap housing for troubled men with drinking problem than hostel for travellers, so atmosphere was rather dodgy.

• Australia, Couple, 18-24
  • Globetrotter
22nd Mar 2017
3.4

the only thing this hostel has going for it, is its location. felt like we were intruding in people's homes as there seemed to be more residents than travellers. the bedrooms were overcrowded and uncomfortable, the showers were unsanitary, the kitchen smelt and didn't look like it had been cleaned recently and the fridge was disgusting. staff were friendly but not worth it's cheap price, do not recommend to anyone

• Poland, Female, 18-24
19th Mar 2017
6.6

every night deafening dance music in the club right under the hostel not hearable in the hostel itself but i could feel my bed bouncing from the soundwaves. kitchen and showers a bit gross. mattress thin and sagging in the middle, pillow huge and uncomfortable. bed creaky and unstable. people staying there at the time not the usual tourist folk but some long-stayers from ukraine middle- and far east. staff polite helpful and quite responsible.

• Portugal, Male, 18-24
9th Mar 2017
3.1

The experience of the hostel it was quite bad. I arrived and I was assigned to a random bed in a random room, the staff couldn't tell which bed was available or not. The room itself was really untidy and smelled bad. The kind of crowd present in the hostel was also kind of suspicious, not the usual young people you see at hostels. The atmosphere was dead. The staff however was quite flexible when I asked my money back for the second night.