The Warsaw Hostel Reviews

Kopernika 30 Street, Warsaw, Poland

very friendly stuff

I would love to give this place an amazing review but there were some serious issues. The Pros: Small hostel, allows for you to really get to meet your travelers. Met some of the greatest people here. the staff were all AMAZING and had great insight on the city. The Cons: showers were clogged and bathroom always smelled of sewage. Serious issue....like previous reviews, some non-travelers (homeless bums) will stay here. We had 1, who ended up being dangerous. Staff was amazing and kicked him out

There was a laundry service on offer for 5 zloty which was brilliant value

Very friendly staff throughout our stay! Thank you for your assistance!

• 19th Jun 2015

Nice place to stay for a few nights

I really enjoyed this hostel, nice small hostel close to all the main attractions, staff was really nice. Common room and kitchen is nice and wonderful wifi. Beds are a little unstable but that's no big deal!

Need more power points in each room.

broken bed railings, nice and helpful staff.

I enjoyed the tea-making facilities, the door opening system was quite advanced, and the beds were decent. It's not all that close to anything, but it's near the intersection of two roads that can take you pretty much anywhere. I sometimes had trouble getting the attention of the staff and the lockers were tricky. Overall, still a good hostel.

On the reception's wall there's a paper award about cleanliness.. that's unfortunately not true: the sinks were plug up, the showers broken, and the WC was smelling bad. We also had doubts about the changing of bedding, because of spots on the blankets, and also because after our "roommate" left after 1 night, nobody came to re-change the bed sheets. Yet, we gained a new "roommate" for the second night. Noise is also strong across walls.

• 22nd May 2015

Excellent position, easy to find, with very kind staff members (you can leave your luggage before and after your staying and they show you on the map some great places where to drink and eat for cheap!). Comfortable beds, nice common area, very good bathrooms and showers..perfect if you're planning to enjoy Warsaw during the day!

• 19th May 2015

Excellent staff made this a very pleasant stay :)

Very nice hostel, with cool receptionist (mainly Dahlia) and very good atmosphere ! I hope that we have not disturb too much other people during our journey, and I think inside myself :"Warsawa, I will go back soon..." Thank you very much for all !! Edouard

• 7th May 2015

Good location, clean and tidy, not particularly social atmosphere but fine and good value.

Good hostel in excellent location. Nice rooms and very helpfull staff.

Staff was friendly and helpful. Hostel was clean enough and I met nice people. Location was ideal too. Would definitely be back here if I'm in Warsaw!

Good location in very clean building, big spaces like in expensive hotel, nice and helpful staff

One of the best hostels I've stayed at. The staff is just wonderful.

I very like this hostel. I like atmosphere and staff. Staff was very helpful, friendly and open. Hostel is clean, beds are comfortable and beautiful. The Warsaw Hostel is in the city centre, so this is very good. I want to recomend it!

• 7th Mar 2015
  • Norway

Not worth that price but still good.