The Warsaw Hostel Reviews

Kopernika 30 Street, Warsaw, Poland

Good hostel in excellent location. Nice rooms and very helpfull staff.

Staff was friendly and helpful. Hostel was clean enough and I met nice people. Location was ideal too. Would definitely be back here if I'm in Warsaw!

Good location in very clean building, big spaces like in expensive hotel, nice and helpful staff

One of the best hostels I've stayed at. The staff is just wonderful.

I very like this hostel. I like atmosphere and staff. Staff was very helpful, friendly and open. Hostel is clean, beds are comfortable and beautiful. The Warsaw Hostel is in the city centre, so this is very good. I want to recomend it!

• 7th Mar 2015
  • Norway

Not worth that price but still good.

We arrived at 19h and the girl that was working was sound asleep and acted like we were the worst things that happened to her. We had reservations and let it known we would be arriving at this time, and was extremely rude, gave us 0 information, nor showed us our room. My friend was sexually harassed by a man in our room and there was also a homeless man staying in another room. DONT STAY HERE

• 20th Feb 2015

everything is cool!

We stay for a couple of nights in The Warsaw Hostel and our stay was excellent, the room and the beds were really confortable, and the location was perfect, halfway bettween city center and historical center cith many shops and restaurants around. The bathrooms were really clean and the common facilities were really cosy. The staff was always really friendly and helpfull.

• 12th Dec 2014
  • Spain

i spent there one night i was the only one there

Good hostel right in the heart of the city . A bit away from the old town, but it is a pleasant walk of 20 min. Very friendly and helpful staff. Not a party hostel and a bit quiet. Will stay there if I go back.