The Warsaw Hostel Reviews

Kopernika 30 Street, Warsaw, Poland

Very nice staff, specially michal, gave us lots of advices! Hostel very clean and calm!

Misza , Ola and Daria are amazing people and great staff ,, really my favorite thing in this hostel - but the keypads must be replaced or silenced as they wake you up and the windows need to be replaced - but the staff or great , raise raise raise for Daria , Ola and Michael.

We were not given a key to lock our room on arrival. Even after asking for one, the reception said there was nobody else staying there so we didnt need one (though we had other groups come through there during our stay). It was a weird vibe with nobody really saying hello, and often just ignoring you after you greeted them. The only plus was that we got a 6 room dorm to ourselves. There were 2 girls at reception who were really lovely and printed our bus tickets for us. Facilities were okay.

All the beds were comfortable and the facilities were always clean but there was something creepy in the atmosphere. And there was a bad smell too. However , it was really secure and close to nice neighborhood filled with bars

A very good place to stay at! The breakfast is a bargain, a big choice and not expensive. The place is friendly and there are computers and wifi. Unfortunately my roommate left the door unlocked and I got some chocolate stolen from the bags that weren't in my locker. I would come back to this place though.

Hostel located inside first floor of a bank. The entrance to the hostel look like a hotel! Comfortable bed, towel included. Individual large locker with key lock for your big stuff. Wifi works everywhere, a real plus these days. Enough bathrooms to accommodate the people in the dorm room. Highly recommended.

Guys I had a very good time in Warsaw hostel .Next time in warsaw would be definitely there. Clean rooms and bathrooms and very helpful and friendly staff

The window handle was missing in our room(in public room, too), so in the first night windows were open - outside 3-4C, so really cold in the room. Next day a guest (!) fixed it with brute force. In the small room (9bed) we ran out of air. you can choose: cold air or no air. Some of the receptionists were absolutely dark about the openings and prices of the most important museums. They close the main door around 10pm and you have to call them if you want to let in. Other receptionists were ok.

Staying in this hostel was quite nice, but security is non-existent. During the day, a person is able to walk from the street to your bed because it's an office building and usually there is nobody at the reception. Still, this isn't likely to happen, but you should pay attention to it.

This hostel was very comfortable and had plenty of space in the rooms. Large lockers were available to everyone in the room. The bathrooms were clean and worked fine, there were also plenty of them so there was never a wait. There is also a comfortable TV room as well.

One of the girls at reception was super friendly and helpful when I wanted information. The location was pretty good and close to lots of restaurants. The atmosphere was a little odd here. Not so many travellers but more people working/studying/living who would leave all of their dishes over the kitchen - staff didn't seem to do much about this. Ended up going to another hostel for a night rather than extending my stay here.

I spent a very good stay in you Hostel and I will definitively recommend you at my friends. Thank you.

The Location of "the warsaw hostel" is great. You can reach a lot of the attractions per feet and there are also bars and restaurants just around the corner. The staff is really friendly, speaks good english and is really trying to help you as good as possible. Best: FREE COFFEE!! :)

• 10th Feb 2014