The Warsaw Hostel Reviews

Kopernika 30 Street, Warsaw, Poland

Great hostel with friendly staff. The location is fantastic. The beds are not overly stable and have a bit of a wobble when people getting on and off, especially with the top bunk. Apart from that the beds are comfortable tho.

The hostel has easy access to public transport station and the city. The staffs are nice and helpful. Room, shower and toilets are clean. I had a comfortable stay there.

Free tea and coffee is nice of them to do here. Staff were very nice and helpful. Location is pretty good. Only downside is facilities- the toaster was broken, 2 out of 3 showers leaked everywhere and the beds were really bad (squeaky and felt like they'd just collapse). The hostel is very cheap so keeping that in mind though it's a pretty good hostel.

Podczas pobytu w hostelu zginela nam bułka z lodowki pomimo kontaktu z obsługa nie udzielono nam dalszych wyjasnien, nie sprawdzono nagrań z kamery.

• 11th Jan 2016
  • Poland

I absolutely loved my stay here for 3 days, fantastic staff, clean place, great beds and awesome value for money

• 9th Jan 2016
  • Wales

I could say this is the BEST hostel I've ever been: close to bus stop and city popular attractions, very tidy-clean-cute interior in whole hostel, got bunch of maps and things-to-do brochures/maps, and what we most thankful of was when the staff switched 5 of us to a room only for our own for our comfort (she's adorable!), and other staffs were also superbly helpful. For a much way better Warsaw Hostel, not bad if few yellowish bed sheets could get changed to new ones. Still, strongly RECOMMEND!

In general the hostel is very good in almost all the aspects. The only problem that I found was the closure time of the main building door, which the hostel is inside. I arrived there around 23:30 and me and other 10 guests had to wait for 15min outside (and it was a freezing night) for someone of the staff to open the door. Very unpleasant. Although this problem, I would recommend the hostel.

The hostel is near to the Old Town during a wonderful street (10 minutes walk), the staff was super nice and helpful. The rooms and the bathroom is clean. It was strange that there's no separated toalets or bathroom for ladies and gents but it's absolutely not disturbing. The kitchen was super lovely with the christmas three! Thank you guys for everything, I only can recommend this place!

• 19th Dec 2015
  • Hungary

Your hostel is perfect. Literally. I love common room, which is perfect place to meet all the people from hostel. Everyone is very friendly and didn't expect such a great job from staff. THANK YOU

• 4th Dec 2015
  • Lithuania

The location od The Warsaw Hostel is great - just a walk from the Old Town and city centre. The staff is very helpful and make great atmosphere. I was very satisfied with cleanliness of the hostel. I surely recommend The Warsaw Hostel for everyone who is looking for good time and comfortable stay in good price.

• 3rd Dec 2015
  • Poland

The best place to sleepover in this city! There is literally few steps to old town from this hostel and it has those big, beautiful main doors. I felt safe as i would sleep in a vault :D And Hostel Inside? Toilets and showers - cleaner than in some hotels, belive me. My bed? After eight hours of sightseeing it was so comfortable that i overslept for my train. :D Girls from staff were very helpful. Aga helped me to print another ticket and i swear, I was so off to leave this fine city.

• 29th Nov 2015
  • Poland

I stayed at the hostel for two nights and it was overall very pleasant. The beds were kind of squeaky and the only real downside was that at midnight on my last night, one of the staff burst into the room with another guest, waking me up, and showed him the room. As my friend and I were the only ones in the room, we had put some of our luggage on an empty bed, and the staff-worker became very angry at us for doing so. Other than that incident, the stay was very nice- absolutely perfect location.

There are about 5 rooms off this one hallway. You can hear everything anyone says if you're in your room and someone in the hallway talks. This includes the front desk buzzer. When I was there, there was a large group staying and they had a drunken sing along. They didn't stop until 3 am when the night manager threatened to call the police. The hostel is nice, the people who run it are lovely, but your stay entirely depends on the other guests spending the night there. I was kindly refunded 50%.

• 6th Nov 2015

The hostel is very good. It is in a good location, the environment and the employees are very friendly. The rooms are also good and clean. The only problem that I found there was the showers. They have 4 showers and 2 were broken. Except for that, the rest was great, including the price.

• 16th Oct 2015

Staff were very friendly! However, this place had no atmosphere and I felt like I was by far the youngest person staying there. Could just be incidental, though. Beds were quite squeaky so easy to be woken up in the night by others sneaking back to bed. Apart from that, good location and good facilities (but very few power points in rooms).

Very nice design and location. WC slightly dirty. and don't freak out when the door is locked at night. Expect a peaceful night rather than parties and stuff because there wont be anything of that kind (which can be good or bad). Biggest problem is the insufficient power outlets: we kept having to bother an old man to get our phones charged because his bed is next to one of the few outlets.

• 4th Oct 2015
  • Hong Kong

Horrible door lock in rooms, has an annoying beep everytime someone opens!

The staff is what made this hostel so fantastic! Everyone was really friendly and helpful. Thank you!

• 24th Sep 2015

Not a party hostel at all but people are around. Stuff is a little worn out but good location.

I was there for 2 days. Staff were really good at in their job.They helped in every times that I needed something.Hostel situated at the center near metro.Actually nothing happened negative.I strongly recomend for travellers to stay there.