The Warsaw Hostel

13th Aug 2017

Everything fine

4th Aug 2017
6.9

It was an OK hostel but nothing more. Could stay again but there is better hostels out there.

31st Jul 2017
8.0

good location, inexpensive not the cleanest hostel and wifi was in and out Would return

• England, Mixed Group, 18-24
29th Jun 2017
4.3

Some of the facilities were broken. The staff seemed unwelcoming, and the generally cleanliness was below average.

21st Jun 2017

Good facility. Thank you.

15th May 2017
6.9

This place has the nicest showers that I've encountered at any hostel.

9th May 2017
6.9

I only stay one night at the hostel, it's well located near the old town, and next to the metro. I leaved at 7 am and there was no staff at all available, be carefull, I lost my deposit for the key only because they were sleeping. Talking about sleeping, the mattress wasn't a real one, it's not pleasant to sleep on them. Well, if you are really on a budget and that you are leaving after 10am, it's a good choice otherwise, please find something else.

21st Apr 2017
3.7

People don't stay in this hostel! It's gonna ruin your experience in Warsaw. The only good thing about this place is the location. Nothing else. Staff barely speak English, atmosphere is really creepy, the whole place smells really bad. I payed for a 10 people room, at the first day we were 11. By the second day, we were 13! They don't have any rules about noise, people were arriving drunk in the room at 2 am. Last but not least, they have only 2 toilets. For the entire hostel.

• Thailand, Female, 18-24
3rd Apr 2017

Great staff, despite not speaking much English, was very very nice and helpful. (Ask for Alex he speaks most English and is very nice:) Place is alright but location is superb. Although some people staying at the hostel (seemingly longterm) made me feel quite unsafe.

24th Mar 2017

I think that I spent less than one minute here and, already, within this ephemeral yet solely temporal experience, I was able to imbibe in the unique atmosphere which was on offer. Here I did not find the thing that I found in other places where, for example, patchworks are but a euphemism for allowing culturally banal buffoons enter a room via kicking in a door. I did not let this prawn-brained twerp in, nor did his friend. Again, none such individuals did I meet in this hostel. I left content.