The Wayfarer Reviews

12 East Montecito Street, Santa Barbara, USA

Was very pleased with my experience; I firmly recommended for a hostel The Wayfarer to my friend I was visiting with. Thanks!

• 20th Dec 2014

Crazy cool decor and room. I love it when you get the individual lights and sockets. They even get you your own set of toiletries. Breakfast was just average and you have to pay extra for parking.

Nice hostel, but the beds are terrible for your back.

The wayfarer is clean, very modern and its in a good location. The breakfast is great. Its pricey but worth it.

• 18th Oct 2014
  • New Zealand

Dear Ben, Thanks so much for the great review. Happy to see you enjoyed your stay. hope you can be our guest again. Warm regards, Casey General Manager

Pricey, but everything was brand new and good quality, beds, showers and the kitchen in particular totally rocked. Staff also incredibly helpful and fun, putting tunes on and chatting with us into the wee hours. Only issue was no (working) lockers the room. Overall, In terms of getting what you pay for, this place absolutely delivers.

Hi John, Thanks so much for leaving our first written review on HostelWorld. I'm happy to report that we fixed the issue we had with the locker in your room, but I am sorry that wasn't the case during your stay. However, it's great to see that you still had a wonderful visit. I'm happy you got to spend time with our staff and enjoy the music, kitchen and memory foam beds. We hope you'll visit us again. Warm regards, Casey General Manager

View all Santa Barbara Hostels