The Wayfarer

Superb 174 Total Reviews
Superb 174 Total Reviews

• Germany, Female, 18-24
25th Jul 2017

Even if slightly above my budget, I wish I could have stayed a few more nights in this wonderful hostel. Clean, comfortable and beautiful designed rooms, a well-equipped and spacious kitchen, nice guitars, books, games and a pool! If you're lucky you can access the poolside directly from your room! The staff was amazingly helpful and friendly and I think I could've only added more nice things to say about them if I stayed longer ;)

• England, Female, 25-30
1st Jul 2017

Everything about this hostel is awesome - the staff, location, atmosphere, facilities, and comfort. I didn't actually end up staying the night here because of an online error/double booking with Hostel World, but staff member Vince handled the issue in a professional, calm and friendly manner, and managed to sort me a private room at a beautiful hotel up the road for the same price. He's a massive credit to the hostel and I'm super grateful to him for going out if his way to help me out :)

It is great to hear that you had a wonderful stay with us! The entire staff takes pride in providing the best possible experience for visitors to the Wayfarer and we appreciate the feedback. We will look forward to seeing you next time! Warm regards, Kristin Battaglia

26th Jun 2017

One of the top three hostels I've stayed at in the world. Great free/cold lemon water in lobby, along with coffee all day. Very comfortable and clean beds/room. A lot of storage. They have games, guitars, and a pool. Great location as well. Would come back.

• bladezboy4693
  • England, Male, 25-30
19th Apr 2017

Lovely clean hostel with story comfortable breeds and ample parking. Nice clean kitchen and communal facilities. Cool coffee shops are about 10 mins away

Thanks so much for taking the time to review your recent stay at the Wayfarer. The entire staff takes pride in providing the best possible experience for our guests, so your feedback is welcome and appreciated. Please give us a call whenever you are ready to stay again! Sincerely, Kristin Battaglia General Manager

• USA, Female, 41+
19th Apr 2017

Very disappointed with the wastefulness. Disposable dishes, plastic utensils. Lots of packaging. You could save yourself money and save resources by using reusables and offering cereals, spreads, sugar...in larger containers.

3rd Mar 2017

This is the best hostel I have ever stayed at. I felt like I was entering a high end hotel and not a hostel. I wish I had been there for longer as I was just traveling down the entire west coast stopping places for a night or two.

Thank you so much for your review! We are happy to read you ha such a great time!!