9.6
Superb 98 Total Reviews
9.6
Superb 98 Total Reviews
The Wayfarer Located at 12 East Montecito Street, , Santa Barbara.
USA
Santa Barbara CA 93101 12 East Montecito Street
96% 98
34.4149934 -119.6922375
    Rooms available

• Canada, Female, 25-30
17th Apr 2016

This place was very nice, had a great vibe, and was super clean. When I first booked I wasn't going to book it because I thought it was a little expensive for a hostel, but it's certainly a nice treat and I'd surely recommend. The beds were very comfy, the decor was fun. I'd stay there again forsure if I ever go back to Santa Barbara.

14th Apr 2016

Very nice hostel with heated outdoor pool, very close to the beach, shopping and restaurants. Would definitely recommend.

• USA, Male, 41+
12th Apr 2016

ALWAYS FUN FUN.........

• USA, Female, 18-24
25th Mar 2016

Really a great location for the price. Lots of things included. The most comfortable mattress and bed sheets I've ever slept on. Only two things though, the carpet was wet during my stay, and I'm not sure if it was from the bathroom or not. Also the ladder to get up to the top bunk are very painful for the feet. Other than that, the staff was accommodating, great pool and chill area and a great price!

• USA, Male, 41+
25th Mar 2016

will stay there again... next week

26th Feb 2016

This is a tough one to score since it's really a hotel with a couple dorm rooms. It's very nice though and for Santa Barbara I definitely would recommend it since it's basically the cheapest place in town. I can't rate it as a hostel since it isn't one so I'm rating it compared to similarly priced hotels in CA which is like a Motel 6. As a hostel it's crazy expensive but as a hotel it's affordable and Motel 6 costs more in town.

25th Feb 2016

Amazingly comfortable beds, and five minute walk from the Santa Barbara Beach. Our room was located right next to a lovely pool and the hostel was very modern and well maintained. Honestly, the place was nicer than some hotels I've stayed at. Every night they offer a variety of bar crawls and there is free breakfast in the morning. Would strongly recommend this hostel!

• South Korea, Male, 25-30
14th Feb 2016

Perfectly clean room with private bathroom. Staffs were very kind. I would live to visit again.

5th Jan 2016

Close to Amtrak station and walk to downtown shops. Clean and comfortable. Good breakfast.

• USA, Female, 41+
7th Dec 2015
7.7

I had never stayed in a hostel before the experience was great and my needs were meet there. I did however lose a flat iron that I mistakenly left out to cool off only to return and never see again. This occurrence happened in my dorm. I will return again but just be very protective of all items i bring into the rooms. when sharing with others.