9.5
Superb 149 Total Reviews
9.5
Superb 149 Total Reviews
The Wayfarer Located at 12 East Montecito Street, , Santa Barbara.
USA
Santa Barbara CA 93101 12 East Montecito Street
95% 149
34.4149934 -119.6922375
    Rooms available

• Spain, Female, 31-40
23rd Nov 2016

The best hostel, is like a hotel 3 starts in Europe!! Super nice!!!

Thank you for the kind words! We hope to see you again soon! -Kristin

• Asstrid
  • Netherlands, Female, 31-40
  • Globetrotter
23rd Oct 2016

Very nice hostel, more like a hotel. Very clean, nice sheets, a big drawer under the bed to stow your stuff safe. The bed is memory foam. I hate that! It is like the bed absorbs you.... Each bed has a socket and a light. The breakfast was wonderful! The room was a little bit cramped for what you pay for it. Two bunkbeds and an extra bed is just too much!

• England, Male, 25-30
17th Oct 2016

Excellent place. Well located in the funk zone and very close to both the beach and town. I didnt like the mattress as it was memory foam and had a big dip in the middle. Otherwise couldn't fault it as far as hostels go!

Hi, Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience while staying at the Wayfarer. Thank you for being our guest and we hope you can visit us again! Warm regards, Kristin General Manager p.s. If you have time, we always appreciate the kind words on TripAdvisor as well.

• USA, Male, 25-30
7th Oct 2016
7.7

Great location, many minor inconveniences. • $10 nightly parking fee • Dorms are crammed • Soaps were never replaced • Bed sheets difficult to unmake on top bunk • Breakfast was cheap and unhealthy • Lobby had just one table which made lap-top work awkward. Overall, would not recommend for business.

Thank you for taking the time to provide a review from your recent stay at the Wayfarer. The entire staff at the Wayfarer takes pride in providing the best possible service and comfort for our guests and we are always looking for ways to improve. Thank you, Kristin General Manager

• luvmekt
  • England, Female, 25-30
21st Sep 2016

The staff were very accommodating even though I arrived a lot earlier than I said I would. They let me relax by the pool and put my bag somewhere safe while I waited for the room to be ready. The room was very clean and well kept! The bed was so comfortable and I had a great night sleep! I definitely recommend it and would stay there again for longer next time 😀

Thank you for the perfect 10 review!

• Netherlands, Female, 25-30
20th Sep 2016

Great stay! Only thing I would change is perhaps the bathroom doors.. very thin!

Thank you for choosing the Wayfarer as your vacation spot! We are happy you enjoyed your stay.

• Denmark, Female, 25-30
15th Sep 2016

Really nice place with the best beds I have slept in during my trip! :)

Hi! So happy you loved the beds and enjoyed your stay! Thank you for the review.

• England, Female, 18-24
6th Sep 2016

The most glamorous hostel I have ever stayed in, much more like a hotel than anything else. Very modern, rooms were cleaned everyday and beds were made, staff are incredibly friendly and the pool is lovely! Good location right between beach and downtown. Only 2 dorms in the whole place though, so it isn't the most sociable hostel but great for chilling!

Thank you so much for the awesome review! We are so happy we so enjoyed your time at the Wayfarer and in Santa Barbara!

• Australia, Male, 18-24
2nd Aug 2016

This was one of the best hostels I've stayed at, it's a bit pricey but more like a hotel than a hostel in most respects.

• Natiakharaishvili
  • Georgia, Female, 31-40
24th Jul 2016

It will be difficult to stay at other hostels after having been at the Wayfarer. It is absolutely perfect!