The Wayfaring Buckeye Hostel Reviews

2407 Indiana Avenue, Columbus OH, USA

The room wasn't ready and in fact, someone was sleeping on the bed I was assigned to when I arrived at 3pm. It's located in run-down neighorhood which I felt very unsafe. I ended up not staying and went to hotel. I strongly question 9+ rating and even doubt the rating system of the website. They enforced 48hrs advance cancellation and hence, just forfeited my payment of two nights. I felt I have been robbed as the website presented false state of the hostel.

• 19th Mar 2015

By far the best and most friendlest hostel I have ever stayed in. From the moment I walked in I felt very comfortable and for the 4 nights I stayed I made some very good friends. The big screen TV was a great asset to me and enjoyed relaxing in a great environment. Will be back, love you guys !!

• 19th Dec 2014

We couldn't be happier to hear that you loved staying with us!

We just spent just one night in the hostel, but that was already enough, to get an excellent impression. The staff (in fact robbie) welcomed us in a very friendly and helpful way. The atmosphere in the hostel was very cozy and familiar, probably due to the fact, that it is situated in a nice residential area. Bicycles are for free, so the city center is accessible in a few minutes even without a car. If we comeback to Columbus, we would choose the Wayfaring Buckeye Hostel as our residence again.

• 14th Oct 2014
  • Switzerland

A lovely homely place to stay! Would definitely recommend it to any travellers!