The Wayfaring Buckeye Hostel Reviews

2407 Indiana Avenue, Columbus OH, USA

Had never been to a hostel before, so I have little to compare it to- but it was comfortable, clean. The host was really nice. People there were really chill. Was a pleasant experience.

• 24th Aug 2015

Great hostel, great value. Really cheap and fun, Robbie who runs the hostel is a nice guy, toured me through the place at check-in, rooms are quite small but sufficient, wifi working perfectly, bathrooms were pretty clean except for a shower curtain but fine, only thing I did not like was breakfast, would at least appreciate jam for bagels. Bike rental and cool activities, there is a hot tub but have not used it. I recommend to all. Many thanks!

Do. Not. Even. Hesitate.

• 8th Aug 2015

Very nice for my one night stay. I am in the process of moving across country and this was my first stop. I felt very safe leaving my belongings in my room while I went to get dinner (another perk was the neighborhood was close to a few restaurants within a 15 minute walking distance. After 7+ hours in the car the last thing I wanted to do was drive for food). Robbie was very friendly and the directions on how to get into everything were very clear .

Nice hostel. Might want ear plugs because some bunks are located right next to the electric locks (pretty loud) and also the floor creaks quite a bit. I'm usually a pretty heavy sleeper but I woke up pretty often during the night. But overall great hostel with friendly staff and people.

Lovely home-style hostel located in a quite residential area. Staff friendly and helpful.