9.5
Superb 135 Total Reviews
9.5
Superb 135 Total Reviews
The Wayfaring Buckeye Hostel Located at 2407 Indiana Avenue, , Columbus OH.
USA
Columbus OH Ohio 43202 2407 Indiana Avenue
95% 135
40.0125795 -83.0013693
    Rooms available

• USA, Couple, 18-24
3rd Sep 2016

We truly loved the hostel and didn't want to leave. We will definitely be back one day.

• USA, Male, 31-40
23rd Jul 2016

I came to Columbus for a conference. This trip was last minute for me and wasn't budgeted among my regular monthly expense so value was a must. The House is accessible to the part of town my meetings were at. OTA (Mass transit) had a regular route nearby and I borrowed a bike one day. I met several very nice people there and my roommates were terrific people who respected each other's space. If there is one negative it is in the bathroom situation 2 is just not enough when the house is full.

Thank you for taking time to reflect on your stay. We just wanted to clarify that there are three bathrooms available. We are sorry you didn't know where the third one was, but we wish you would have asked. We would have been glad to help!

• USA, Female, 41+
21st Jun 2016

Wayfaring Buckeye is a converted duplex house, very near public transportation, with a manager who is friendly and helpful. I thoroughly enjoyed my stay and my visit to Columbus.

19th Jun 2016

getting in when it was closed was a little confusing. There are a lot of instructions to read on entering and accessing your room, but once you make it, it's a great place to stay. Clean, cozy, friendly staff!

• USA, Couple, 41+
11th Jun 2016

Stayed two nights in deluxe twin pvt room with king size bed. Bed was comfortable, room was clean and quiet. No hostel curfew or lock out hours, but check-in must be scheduled. Shared bath was reasonably clean with minimal or no waiting. Fellow housemates were cordial and respectful of others' need for sleep. Location was in a residential area fairly close to Ohio State University. The immediate vicinity was safe and pedestrian/bicycle friendly. Hostel has free bicycle rental!