The Westend Hostel Reviews

35 Palmerston Place, Edinburgh, Scotland

Everything was really good except the cook was OOA for the majority of my stay. Various reasons !! They supply everything for tea or coffee except milk. Surely you can supply a little milk for the guests to have a cuppa in the evening ? Location was a bit of a walk to the centre but overall a great place to stay.

This place was great for my weekend stay! I would definitely return!! The bed, the food, the breakfast, and the staff was very helpful when I had to leave my bag after check out! Excellent!!

• 24th Oct 2014

Really nice, new hostel/hotel. Great kitchen space. The receptionist was super helpful. Beds were a wee bit squeaky and shower wasnt very hot but great value for money!

Good, comfy hostel with modern facilities.

Was using this hostel as a stop over for a night out in Edinburgh. All of the facilities I used were very good, clean communal bathrooms, comfy bed, friendly staff. The atmosphere was a little lacking but there us a bar located within the hostel which appears to be used by travellers and locals alike, overall I would definitely book with this hostel again!

Great place and good powerful showers.

• 2nd Oct 2014
  • French Polynesia

I stayed in a 10 bed dorm and was blown away by the place. I have never been in a place more hospitable while traveling, Staff are helpful, Food good, wifi good and free!! all in all the perfect stay.

• 2nd Oct 2014
  • Denmark

This was the nicest and cleanest hostel that I have ever stayed in. The rooms were a decent size and the ensuite was great. The location is almost perfect. The staff were so friendly and helpful. I could not have had a better time and I would definitely stay there again.

1 2 Next » last »