The Westend Hostel Reviews

35 Palmerston Place, Edinburgh, Scotland

Great place and good powerful showers.

• 2nd Oct 2014
  • French Polynesia

I stayed in a 10 bed dorm and was blown away by the place. I have never been in a place more hospitable while traveling, Staff are helpful, Food good, wifi good and free!! all in all the perfect stay.

• 2nd Oct 2014
  • Denmark

This was the nicest and cleanest hostel that I have ever stayed in. The rooms were a decent size and the ensuite was great. The location is almost perfect. The staff were so friendly and helpful. I could not have had a better time and I would definitely stay there again.

I have stayed here twice before and loved it both times. The staff and whole place is awesome. Try the chicken nachos at the bar they are to die for!

• 21st Sep 2014

Lovely little hostel. I stayed in the 18 bed dormitory and it was much better than I expected. The rooms are very bright and and spacious. The place is very clean and the food in the bar is very good.

• 21st Sep 2014