The Westend Hostel Reviews

35 Palmerston Place, as above, Edinburgh, Scotland

I really liked this hostel and have already a few friends who will no doubt be visiting this hostel

• 6th Apr 2014
  • Scotland

This hostel was exquisite. I thought I had accidentally booked a hotel because it was so nice. The staff were very welcoming and helpful. The rooms were a little tight, but I did share a room with seven others. The facilities were nice, and I was never wanting for anything. The hostel was a little ways away from the main street, but it was a nice and easy walk. It was a nice, quiet area in a nice, quiet place.

I stayed at the west end hotel for a few nights and was instantly blown away by the helpfulness and very upbeat staff. They were very helpful with pointing me in the right direction as to where to go and see. I ate at the hotel both nights the food was amazing and very well priced for the big portions i needed after a long day. The hotel was very spatious and clean which made coming home inviting. Massive thankyou to Alyce, Juan and Lauren it wouldnt of been the same without you guys there!!!

1 2 3 Next » last »