The Westend Hostel Reviews

35 Palmerston Place, as above, Edinburgh, Scotland

Nice hostel. Only stayed one night. The bar has good food and the staff is very helpful. It's kind of far from the city center, but it's easily walkable and in a safe area.

No complaints. Great customer service. Kitchen facilities excellent. Great showers, hot with a poweful jet. Only minus I would say is that there is only one toilet as far as I can see, which isn't a problem when the hostel is quiet but I can imagine at busy periods it would be inadequate.

This was a fantastic place to stay. It was a short walk from the city center and bus station, the staff was incredibly friendly and helpful, and the room we stayed in was super clean and well cared for. I only wished they had more outlets to use in the room since the lounge area in the basement closed at 11 p.m. but that's pretty minor, other than that my friend and I had a great stay, definitely the most bang for your buck.

1 2 3 Next » last »