The Westgate Hotel Reviews

1 Botley Road, Oxford, England

I could smell cigarette smoke in the room, which wasn't great as it aggravated my asthma. The fact that we had to share the bathroom with people in another room was NOT made clear on the website which was annoying. Also, I found it a bit bizarre that people could order things for breakfast which were not actually on the menu - this was very misleading. However, on a positive note the staff were very friendly and accommodating which made the stay worthwhile.

• 11th Aug 2015

Good and local

We stayed here because it was affordable and it was in a great location.

• 6th Jul 2015
  • Couple, 41+

Very easy, friendly and convenient place to stay. I've put average for facilities but for the price they were very good. Breakfast very good.

• 27th Jun 2015

Fantastic value for money, cheaper than the youth hostel, in a great location. Staff were friendly and hospitable. Room was clean and tidy.

View all Oxford Bed and Breakfasts