The Westgate Hotel

Good 172 Total Reviews

• England, Female, 25-30
17th Sep 2016
2.0

My boyfriend had booked the hotel for me and my sister to stay as we had an event to attend that night in Oxford. The deposit was taken from his account but upon arrival at the hotel, we were told we hadn't booked. I was very disappointed as clearly we had book from the deposit being paid. We ended up driving around Oxford for the next two hours trying to find somewhere else to stay. Luckily we found a travelodge. I am very upset and disgusted by what happened.

• Wales, Couple, 41+
5th Sep 2016
6.3

we wanted near the city we got just that,