The White Box House Reviews

Rua de Santa Catarina 575, Porto, Portugal

An excellent stay in a beautiful guesthouse. The owners made us feel exceptionally welcome and we had a brilliant time. We would recommend this hotel to anyone; excellent value for money, great location and a really beautiful interior.

The best place I've ever stayed. 100% recommendable!!!

• 21st Sep 2013
  • Ukraine

My boyfriend and I stayed here earlier this month and what a great find! The location is great- walking distance to major sites and very close to a metro. The facilities are awesome- beautiful and very clean rooms, kitchen at our disposal, clean (and private) bathrooms. They give great recommendations for places to go and things to do in Porto. It's not a party place, but perfect for a couple traveling together who want privacy. We will definitely return.

Lovely house and staff. Would definitely stay there again!

Excellent place to stay. Nothing to complain about. I highly recommend this guesthouse.

• 15th Aug 2013
  • Argentina

Amazing! I've travelled all over Europe and this hostel is the best I've stayed in. No recommendations for improvement.

It must be the best place to stay in Porto! The rooms are comfortable, the staff is really helpful and the breakfast is amazing (with a homemade cake everyday). I recommend it a 100%.

Excellent hotel! very clean and quite cheap. Quiet but close to the center. And the staff were very kind and gave us a lot of useful information.

Excellent hotel - a little gem in Porto. The staff is so nice that you want to stay there forever!! The house is brand new and it is ideally located in the center of Porto. Breakfast is amazing with everyday something new (muffin, crumble etc) on top of everything else. We will go back for sure!!!

• 6th Jul 2013

One of the best hotels I have ever had the privilege of staying in. Such stylish decor and the staff were incredibly helpful.

• 30th May 2013

Would definitely recommend to friends and family!

The White Box House is by far one of the best places we have stayed. It offers excellent value for money. It is clean, the rooms are spacious and the breakfasts are superb. The staff are very friendly and helpful. We were very impressed!

• 17th May 2013
  • New Zealand

BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUL

i usually don't leave feedbacks but precisely for this hostel i will, it was simply the best hostel i have even been i even consider it more of a hotel,the rooms are so big and so clean they even change the bed sheets and towels daily as well they clean the room,the location is absolutely fantastic 2 min away from the metro and everything is walking distance right in the center and the heart of porto, for the staff one the best,the owner 'Alex' is so friendly and such a nice guy my rate is 10/10

View all Porto Bed and Breakfasts