The White House Accommodation

• The Whitehouse Inn and Traditional Bar, Boherbee,, Tralee, Co. Kerry, Tralee, Ireland

8.7
Fabulous 100 Total Reviews
8.7
Fabulous 100 Total Reviews

• Ireland, Male, 31-40
29th Jul 2017
7.4

You get for what you pay for, simple and basic room, which is perfect if a bed to sleep in is all you are looking for. Don't expect the Ritz and you won't be disappointed. The guy who runs the place was extremely helpful and courteous as well.

• USA, Male, 41+
4th Jul 2017

The host Sean and Bernadette were very gracious and warm with their welcoming me to the hostel. The room was clean and comfortable. Close to the train/bus station and downtown. Also very quiet hostel and area. It was my first experience of staying at a hostel and felt safe within the hostel and around the area Not much activity within and most of the ones I met were local that stay there, all were respectful I would consider staying there again

• Poland, Female, 25-30
5th May 2017

To be honest - the best place which I ever stayed. I travel a lot but never met nice people like there . So clean and comfortable....much more looks like in good hotel. From the beginning I was surprised how nice and helpful people work in this hostel. Mr Sean (hope that I wrote correctly) gave so many advices about area around and details about Kerry. I am so happy to stayed there and really hope to back there one day!

Hope you enjoyed your time in Kerry