The White House Accommodation

• The Whitehouse Inn and Traditional Bar, Boherbee,, Tralee, Co. Kerry, Tralee, Ireland

Superb 91 Total Reviews
Superb 91 Total Reviews

• Poland, Female, 25-30
5th May 2017

To be honest - the best place which I ever stayed. I travel a lot but never met nice people like there . So clean and comfortable....much more looks like in good hotel. From the beginning I was surprised how nice and helpful people work in this hostel. Mr Sean (hope that I wrote correctly) gave so many advices about area around and details about Kerry. I am so happy to stayed there and really hope to back there one day!

Hope you enjoyed your time in Kerry