7.4
Very Good 339 Total Reviews
7.4
Very Good 339 Total Reviews
The White Rabbit Located at #40A St. 294, BKK1, , Phnom Penh.
Cambodia
Phnom Penh Phnom Penh #40A St. 294, BKK1
74% 339
11.5531098 104.9229097
    Rooms available

5th Jul 2016
3.4

Did not like this hostel. It was extremely dirty, the environment made me feel uncomfortable, and there were no lockers in the rooms. Also I asked for a dinner recommendation and the guy working just said "here" so I felt obliged to eat there, and proceeded to have the worst curry of my life. Would not recommend, especially not for solo female travelers.

• Netherlands, Female, 18-24
17th Jun 2016
7.7

Nice hostel with really friendly staff. Cheep room is without AC. Location is a little bit far away from all the hotpots, but tuktuks enough in the city.

• England, Male, 18-24
12th Jun 2016

Arrived here a month early because apparently I suck at booking hostels!:) thankfully tavi (may be spelt wrong) sorted it out for me and I was able to say. Every staff member I spoke to was helpful , friendly and polite. Whenever I needed information they were willing to help me, made my trip here much easier! Got to see the best places thanks to that, if I were to ever come to kampot again I would stay here! Thank you all for a great experience - Jaimie P

• Scotland, Mixed Group, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
8th Jun 2016

Chilled out little spot that has the nicest staff! Beds are spacious and really comfy and the AC is on all day. I would highly recommend this as a base for your time here. There is also a great Chinese noodle and dumpling shop just up the road that they directed us to. So yummy!

19th May 2016

The White rabbit is a fantastic with great staff and an awesome atmosphere. The owners are committed to ensuring that their guests have a great experience and all of the staff were friendly and helpful. Even after moving out into an apartment, I would stay hang out in the White rabbit for the great relaxed atmosphere. The location is great and centrally located as well. I highly recommend the hostel. It made cambodia feel like home!

8.0

Everything was great, the 4 bed dorm has no air-condition that's my it's cheaper

• Canada, Female, 18-24
6.9

Good beds, small common room, have to have your own lock for lockers. Struck quite time at 11pm. Great location for parties, right down town. Not a place to get some serious r & r. Good overall.

• England, Female, 18-24
14th May 2016
7.7

Stayed in an A/C dorm for 3 nights. Room was basic but comfortable (and cool at night!). The shared bathroom was fine and the staff were very friendly. Hostel had a nice atmosphere and the location was good. The breakfast I ordered was fine but I ordered dinner on my first night (got there late) and it was pretty terrible. Lots of drink deals though! Would stay here again

• Denmark, Male, 18-24
30th Apr 2016

So friendly staff and a really Great social atmosphere. Cheap but still clean

• Switzerland, Male, 41+
27th Apr 2016

My favourite phnom Penh guesthouse!