The White Rabbit Reviews

#40A St. 294, BKK1, Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Very good hostel, nice and friendly.. Staff were all nice and helpful as were others staying there.

Good place to stay if you want to stay away from the noisy river side on Phnom Penh. But it is a little bit far from all the sites but killing musem.

Good: Security is tight and beds are huge! Bathrooms, acceptable. Bad: Food there is expensive (don't eat here), it is in a really boring, crappy location (there's nothing to do really), and the staff seems to hate life. Seriously, other than the guy who checked me in, the other staff members were surly, did not not say hello back when I did, and generally just ignored you altogether if they could help it. Place was cheap, but stay elsewhere for a friendlier welcome and fun experience.

Nice hostel in a decent location. Not as much party as mad monkey but its close enough to the wat lanka area to walk. I have stayed a couple of times now and its never disappointed

Great place to stay, nice staff, comfortable beds, good atmosphere, wouldn't know what to expect more. Even if you book the fan room (fan room only has 4 beds and is usually full if you don't book in advance) you can chill out in the aircon room too, which is so nice on day time and to cool down! night time, fan room is not too warm either...

Toilet bowl spoil, can't flush.

I liked the location of this hostel but the hostel itself sucks. The worst hostel I've ever stayed at. No hot shower. The staff was unfriendly. The surrounding was dirty. The stairs are rusty. I'm glad I only booked this for one night. I definitely don't recommend this place and definitely wouldn't stay here again.

In all honesty, this place is massively overrated.How it received such high ratings (the reasons why I picked it) is strange to say the least.The staff were miserable & unfriendly, with a 24 hour frown.Although the rooms are bathrooms were very clean, their was no PC to use (as stated on hostelworld) and only 1 shower had hot water.Their was also no atmosphere and the location wasn't great.Their are far better options out there!

I had a hot shower, AC'd room, and probably the best sleep I've had in my 2 months in Asia. Great value for money, no complaints except that the get allowed smoking in the common area, so I didn't smoke but smelled like I did. Otherwise it was great!

Big beds (bigger than any other dorm I've stayed in), lots of lockers. Fairly good atmosphere downstairs, although found it easier to meet people at a bar down the road. Staff weren't particularly helpful. Location was ok, but quite far from the main parts of town and had to walk around 15 minutes to find somewhere to eat.

White Rabbit is excellent value for money. Beds aren't great but you're paying $3 a night.. What do you expect?! Staff are super nice and would happily stay there again if I needed to save more money!

Dorm was rather clean, good value for money.

Great hostel for its facilities. I loved the relax and laid back common room with games, TV and books for the rainy days. The food in the hostel is expensive but seems very good, never tried it. It's very easy although to go buy some food in the streets, way cheaper :)

Great old school style hostel.