The White Rabbit Reviews

#40A St. 294, BKK1, Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Was a nice place and close to the killing fields, etc. however it was hard to find places to eat and drink close by. If in a different location I would stay again however I got a bit bored!

I stayed 2 nights at dorm room. The atmosphere is very good and the staff is friendly.

Great little hostel in quite a good location. Most of the sites are within walking distance. Good food and staff! Could do with a cleaner toilets, but other than that it was perfect! Sean - your recommendation for Kampot Naga house was spot on too!

Very cool place. Would definitely recommend

• 5th Nov 2015

It was my second time at The White Rabbit and it was like coming back home. Please don't miss the chance to be part of this beautiful family, you will not regret it!

Helping staff, good bar, rooms are OK, fits the price

The best hostel EVER. Nice atmosphere, helpful staff, good meals, and the most important thing..great music!!!It's easy to meet other travellers, sharing stories and beers with them. I am looking forward to come back!

Stayed here for two nights as a pit stop. Really good TV room to chill out and nice chatty staff at the bar. Not far from a few good restaurants. Average facilities and bedroom doors didn't lock in our room but didn't feel insecure.

Nice hostel with good atmosphere and bar. Damp double bed room, but I think that's the case in most places here. Dorm might be better (better aircon I think)

"It's not just a game, it's a lifestyle" Stay here, you will not be disappointed. Just maybe avoid the Romanian-kiwi guy who frequents the bar most nights and tries to give you his life wisdom. Bit of a bell end.

Nice and pleasant stay...recommended

Might be nice to point out that the four bed dorm has no air conditioning and is pretty hot. We managed to switch into the 6 bed dorm which was cooler and great!

We had a really good time at the white rabbit! The staff are all great, the location is great with a street of restaurants just 2 mins away, there are a few bars you can go to once the hostel bar is closed which are only a few mins away. Shaun really helped us out and he took a few of us to a bar once the hostel bar closed which was really cool! All in all I would highly recommend the white rabbit and we will definitely be staying there again! Thanks guys, Cassie and Jordon :)

Nice basic hostel with cheap beer and nice staff. A bit far out but a tok tok can take you there Decent street food close by and a few decent pubs in walking distance.

Really good value for money! Nice and clean

Fairly small but the friendly staff and atmosphere make the place so welcoming!

When we checked in, the guy on reception mumbled his way through telling us the basics, & then justified his poor attempt by saying 'Sorry I can't really talk because my head hurts', then awkwardly just left us to it. The private room we stayed in was awfully ventilated, smelled of mould & drains which made it harder than usual to breathe freely. Not again.

Fix your bathrooms and clean the mold on floor 2.

• 10th Aug 2015

Nice place, forner people who run thethe place very relaxed beds where Nice

• 30th Jul 2015

Says on website that you get Aircon, checked in and got only fans. Poor nights sleep as it was too hot. Also no toilet seats