The White Rabbit Reviews

#40A St. 294, BKK1, Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Mos comfortable beds I have had in weeks. Nohe centre of the party by close to it, then you van come home to quiet! Staff very friendly and helpful. Vincent goes put of his way to make you feel at home/help you out. Thank you!

• 15th Feb 2015

The bed was comfortable and the room was spacy (stayed in a 4 bed dorm), however we had to walk through another room to get out of it which is kind of bad for the security and also hard when you don't wanna wake ppl up. They didn't have any showers on my floor and the toilets were not so nice. The room was one of the cheapest in phnom penh though so I guess we got what we payed for. A more helpful staff would have made the experience a lot better though!

The location was good for restaurants and other hotels (although it's far from the main tourist area along the riverside). The staff were helpful. The room was fine and the bed reasonably comfortable, no problems with it, except that to access the room I was in you had to walk through another dorm, and neither door was kept locked, which is why I have rated security as poor. There were lockers on another floor, but I didn't bring my own padlock and the hostel didn't have any available.

Pretty good hostel all round. Would stay again. This place has all the things you would expect from a guesthouse and is clean and comfortable without being spectacular. The only small suggestion I would make was that the lockers were all on the floor below. It would have been nice if they were in the dorm for easier access.

The hostel was empty when we arrived, and the atmosphere was kind of gloomy. The rooms are clean but the other facilities aren't. The staff is everything but helpful except when foreigners manage the lobby at night time. In a whole, the price is fairly correct but I wouldn't recommend it for a long stay in Phnom Penh.

Staff were helpful, organising buses etc. Can't judge the location so to speak because we came to see the killing fields which is only accessible by tuk tuk, but it had everything we needed. Don't eat the butter you get with breakfast, it tastes like dead ants.