The White Rabbit

Good 363 Total Reviews

• Malaysia, Male, 25-30
2nd Mar 2017
6.6

Poorly maintained dorms but still livable. The air-conditioning was not cold and I could literally sleep without my shirt and still feel hot when I wake up. The community of people there were nice, helping out as much as they can with the very limited resources in hand. There was no free water but on occasions they did give me free beer for my long stay (you have to be very nice to the workers). There are more comfortable places to stay for the same price as surveyed with my friends.