The White Tulip Hostel Reviews

Warmoesstraat 87, Amsterdam, Netherlands

Small, dirty, but you have what you need to enjoy couple days in Amsterdam. Its close to everything.

A bit noisy because of the bell that rings every 15 minutes. It's in the vicinity of many bars on the busy street so if you are a light sleeper, it may be difficult for you to sleep at night. For that, if you love partying, definitely a great place to stay. blanket was not super clean tho.. otherwise, it was okay overall. Last but not least, Staff are great!

Located near the red light district but the i only red light I was looking for was the eject button. The entire building smells like eggs / strong amonia. Sneaky city taxes where other hostels in Amsterdam include it in the price. I wouldn't stop again. Loud Irish pub underneath it. I daren't go again... I daren't.

The dorm that we stayed in was quite large and comfortable with large lockers. Toilets were clean but cubicles were small which wasn't an issue for us. The wifi doesn't reach all areas of the rooms and there are no real common areas to meet people in. Overall a decent stay for a couple of nights

Location is excellent. Check out time should be later considering that check in is after 14:00. Not enough storage for a big suitcase. Electrical points are placed horribly. No proper ventilation and room gets very hot.

• 16th Jul 2015
  • Portugal

Helpful staff. Central location. A bit expensive.

Location was amazing. Bar staff and some front desk staff are great. Wifi was basically nonexistent, both in the room and in the rest of the hostel. The bar had its own wifi but it was down for the 3 days I was there. Huge complaint about the older front desk man who woke me up (twice!) an hour before check out. Apparently there was a mix up with the books, but it was really unprofessional and he was pretty aggressive. I'd recommend trying to find somewhere else--this is a last resort hostel.

I really loved everything.... The staff was really lovely... Great location.... The pub partner wonderful as well.... I'm really satisfied....

The only good thing about this hostel is the location being central to the lively red light district, the security at the door, and that there is a pub downstairs. I would NEVER stay at this hostel again. No air conditioning made it IMPOSSIBLE to sleep it was so hot, there was a mouse and or rat in our room, and additionally the cleaning man woke everyone up by yelling as us to check out (sorry that I was finally able to get some sleep in this awfully hot hostel). DO NOT STAY HERE!!!

Recomendo para quem quer festa. Hostel no meio da rua mais movimentada de Amesterdão e com barulho toda a noite. Não recomendo pra quem quer umas férias descansadas.

• 26th Jun 2015
  • Portugal

El hostel esta estupendamente situado, pero la gente que trabaja allí no suele ayudar mucho, cuando pedí un mapa me señalaron una mesa llena de papeles y que lo podría encontrar allí. En las habitaciones no habia enchufes para cargar los móviles habia que ir a espacios comunes, tampoco estaban asignados las taquillas según las camas, asi que te podia tocar una taquilla bastante alejada de las camas.

El personal muy malo. Me refiero solo al que me atendio cuando llegue. Pocas ganas tenía y mala onda. El Hostel muy caro como todo Amsterdam. No incluía desayuno. Las piezas y baños estaban bien! El bar de abajo estaba bueno, y estaba bueno lo del descuento del 20% en comidas y tragos

One of the best hostels I've used in Amsterdam. It's very cheap so I was chuffed with that because usually I pay on average 80-130 Euros for two nights whereas I paid only 55 Euros in comparison. Staff were very friendly too so thank you for making me feel welcome. It would be better if there was an extension socket to charge phones etc!

Amazing location near to everthing and the staff was very friendly. I would recommend this hostel for people traveling in groups but not for single travellers.

Very secure - the people behind reception have to let you into the hostel. The stairs between the first and second floor were VERY steep with no handrail which could cause problems for some people. The dorm i stayed in got very hot but was clean - as were the bathrooms.

스테프가 친절하고 재밋어요! 암스테르담 정보 필요하신 분은 묵으면 도움될듯! 홍등가 앞이라서 무섭진 않지만 그래도 술집근처라서 밤에 시끄러워요. 하루만 묵었는데 쉬기보단 놀기 좋은 숙소에요 Very friendly and humorous staffs:D

Hostel with a great atmosphere. It's located in the heart of the Red Light District. Very good for lone travelers, you'll find many others. They don't have a great common area, but you can chat and meet other people at the pub. The toilets and showers are mixed and the cleaning is not so good, but I'd definitely recommend the hostel.

I don't advise to stay in this hostel. The main disadvantages are: small dormitories, lack of cleanliness and hygiene, lack of air conditioning / ventilation.

Wifi isn't very strong in the room though but everything else is perfect.

I would stay there again.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5