The Wild Fig Hostel Reviews

Uvala Bregdetti, 14a, Arbanasi, Zadar, Croatia

This place feels like a home away from home, the atmosphere in the hostel is absolutely amazing! I have been staying here 4 times in the past year, and I am already planning my next stay! :)

Nice place to stay and to met people.

• 9th Oct 2014

Great staff! Good vibe and friendly atmosphere there!!!

One of the best hostels I've ever been to. The staff is wonderful as is the entire setup. You'll feel right at home here. This place made my stay in Zadar really special. You're missing out if you stay anywhere else!

Staff are energetic, helpful and friendly, which makes for a great atmosphere. They are also all good friends. Shout out to Piere for taking us on hikes, pub crawls, and even rock climbing(at no charge!)! Great time even in off season

Stayed here for one night on our way to zagreb. Very cool atmosphere. Lounge areas are outside. Awesome bar/kitchen. Wish we could've stayed longer.

Nice, friendly atmosphere; good for chatting to fellow travellers. A bit of a walk into the old town, but with beaches near by. They hire out bikes, which is helpful.

• 16th Sep 2014

Staff create a great atmosphere. Kitchen facilities are spacious and clean. Secure locks on each room and lockers mean your valuables feel safe.

Pretty average hostel, cramped room which usually doesnt bother me but they have to close all the windows as the smoiing area is right outside, so it was like a sauna with no fresh air. Other than that ok, close to the bus far from old town

The Wild Fig looked good on website however was disappointed as it is bit dark in the common area (slightly cluttered) and it very very smoky place- not ideal for those who don't or hate smoke- not nice to wake up in the morning to smell smoke in your room!should have a OUTDOOR smoking area. Location is good if you want to be near the bus station but its a good 25 mins walk into center. Staff and the cat are friendly though.

First night I got some sleep but second night other guests kept coming in and out till about 5am. Kettle needs replacing. Ordered coffee

• 10th Sep 2014

Nice place! Nice atmosphere.

Great hostel with the finest of people. Always ready to help and give tips.

• 8th Sep 2014
  • Belgium

Very friendly staff with really good tips on food and drinks in the old town. The rooms are tidy and the bathroom was very clean. Everything you long for in a hostel is present and more. It's close too the bus station and a 20min walk from the old town.

Great place to stay to rest, relax and meet people. It`s about 5 minutes walk from the bus station. The atmosphere is really good and I can tell that the people in the hostel put a great deal of effort into turning it into a party hostel. When I was there there wasn't that many people but I was able to rest and recover from my trip. I really liked the wild fig. Especially Fig, the crazy cat of the hostel :) It`s a bit far from the old town (20 min) but you can walk there along the beach!!:)

Really cool atmosphere in this hostel, very international! Friendly staff, nice kitchen for all, tasty wild figs directly from the tree. Just 5 minutes walk to the beach, that's awsome. Hostel is a bit outside the center, with car no problem.

Had a fantastic time at the Wild Fig, one of the nicest hostels I've been to. Originally planned on staying for one night, ended up for five largely due to the hostel itself. Would recommend this place in a heartbeat. A little far from the old town, but nicely located by the bus terminal and beaches. / lots of smoke billowing around, may be a minus for a non-smoker.

Good hostel, close to the beach.

This was the first hostel my brother ever stayed in, and staying here made him fall in love with hostelling! If I could give the staff a ranking higher than Excellent then I would - everyone was really wonderful and helped us get into the swing of the holiday! If you wanted to go out for the evening then Pierre's bar tours are perfect! (You must have smoothie to recover in the morning too!) And if you just want a quiet night in that works too! Worth another visit definitely!

Really nice staff and facilities. Far from old town - you have to walk around 30 minutes to get there. Supermarket 2 minutes away. Nice beach close by.

« first « Prev 1 2 3