The Wild, Wild West Dallas Irving Backpackers' B&B

8.7
Fabulous 836 Total Reviews

• Australia, Female, 18-24
22nd Apr 2017

The staff make this place! Joshua and Jimmy were so welcoming and friendly. One is always present if you have any questions which is helpful. The hostel is cleaned frequently, beds are comfortable, adequatw space, showers are hot and there's a variety of things for breakfast. Great atmosphere and value for money. Noteworthy is that there's a little puppy living here, so if you have dog allergies or dislike pups keep that in mind. Would definitely stay again. Thanks guys!

• England, Male, 18-24
21st Apr 2017

Fantastic stay, felt right at home from the get go, would stay again and can't recommend this place enough!

• England, Female, 31-40
16th Apr 2017

When I first pulled up outside I wasn't sure what to make of it. This changed once I got in the door. This is one of the warmest, social and friendly hostels I have stayed in and I have stayed in a lot. Josh and Jimmy looked after me amazingly. There is free coffee toast etc for breakfast. The Wifi is great, location it is a 20 min train ride into downtown super easy. Food places near bye or Josh will cook for you for $6 (try the fish soup). It was really like being a family, I was sad to leave

• Costa Rica, Male, 31-40
15th Apr 2017

Great people, eager to help and want to make you feel at home. Great atmosphere and the place was just wonderful. I'll definitely go back when I'm in Dallas.

• Indonesia, Male, 41+
5th Apr 2017

I feel like at home. Backyard best for meditation, and I like fish soup so much. I ate every nite hahaha... Josh OK!

• Germany, Female, 18-24
2nd Apr 2017

I simply had a great stay :) I place that feels like a home

• USA, Female, 25-30
30th Mar 2017

Great place to stay. Comfortable beds, friendly and helpful staff, adorably small dog.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
26th Mar 2017

Our stay was wonderful! Josh (manager) had incredible service. Breakfast was toast, eggs, cake & anything else Josh decides to whip up. Also had evening menu for $6 meal (or can cook your own). Not very central (10 min walk TRE, 15 min ride to city) but convenience store across road and fast food close by. We enjoyed our stay - only downside was 12-bed dorm connected to smaller dorm & those people had to walk through our room to get to common area. Otherwise, we highly recommend!

• USA, Female, 25-30
24th Mar 2017
7.4

Very friendly staff. Feels like a family

• Singapore, Male, 18-24
23rd Mar 2017
8.0

Overall a much recommended hostel to live in if you're visiting dallas for a few days. Unless you are afraid of dogs, As they have a poodle in the hostel. Dorm Room may be considered as not very spacious for other guests but that's fine by me as the living hall is spacious. Hostel Location is at Irving texas, approx 20mins train ride to downtown dallas. Problem is that the train only departs twice per hour. Complimentary breakfast is decent. Met and made friends with a pretty Mavs fan. Go Mavs!