The Wild, Wild West Dallas Irving Backpackers' B&B Reviews

214 W. 6th. Str., Irving, TX, Dallas, USA

I got a really nice stay in this hotel. Paul was very friendly and helpful. Thanks for everything, I will go back soon, for sure!!

Was a nice place to stay! Was out of town but it was overall comfortable and I was only there one night so I'm not a great judge! Owner seemed very nice and accomadating

A great place...just like being in your own house!

It was a good place to stay, well connected to the public transportation, and with good facilities. However, I would recommend to renew the bed linen and to remove the plastic from the matresses, because it makes a lot of noise while everybody is sleeping. The top of my staying was Paul the owner, he was very helpful and nice at all times and I thank him for that.

Staff is really nice, but if you dont have a car location is not great. Its quite ok.

This is the only hostel in Dallas/the greater Dallas area but just be aware, its quite away from the Dallas city centre and the public transport is terrible in Dallas. The hostel is a house with a couple of dorm rooms, not a traditional hostel. The owners pop in once or twice a day, but really you're left up to your own devices.

Wished there had been keys to use to get into the dorm rooms, instead of them being open all the time (unless locked from the inside, in which case people can't come/go as they please).

• 10th May 2014

Supurb. Huge backyard with lounge chairs, barbecue oven, ammock etc. kitchen and lounge area also huge, and roomy, with splendid wildwest furniure, lounge chairs yo fall asleep in, two computers (IVAN, its time to clean them up, they are both overloaded) location not at all bad if you have a car, but ground transortation is good too.

The hostel has great potential and atmosphere, even though it lacks staff.

I arrived on Saturday afternoon

We greeted, briefed and did everything we could to make you feel welcome. If you had an issue with anything we did or said or you needed and we didn't provide you could have mentioned it to us or to our staff member. But thanks for taking a minute to let the world know we are here, open and available for our future clients who hopefully we'll give us a fair review. Ivan Ivanov Mgr, Wild West Backpackers