The Windmills Rooms Reviews

Ios Island, Cyclades, Ios, Greece

My boyfriend and I spent three days in Pavlos rooms. The room was very simple and clean. The owner, Pavlos, helped us in everything giving us a really good advice for a restaurant in Chora called Ammos. We really enjoyed our stay and we highly recommend the place.

Best hostel I have stayed in for ages! The location is perfect as its a short walk to far out beach club and very close to all the clubs so the walk home at early mornings is nice and easy! Pavlos the owner is the most caring guy you will ever meet. I would highly recommend this hostel :)

• 2nd Jul 2015

We loved staying here!!! Pavlos was a fantastic host!!! The view from our room of the village was fantastic! You're at the top of the village, so still in town, but nice and quiet still :) You can walk to Mykopotas beach from the hostel but should get a bus on the way back because it's quite an uphill hike. We would definitely stay here again!!

View all Ios Bed and Breakfasts