The Windmills Rooms Reviews

Ios Island, Cyclades, Ios, Greece

Such a great location and great host! Stayed two nights and couldn't fault anything.

Lovely place which is very centrally located. When you arrive to this hotel you get a lovely greeting and you feel right at home. On the downside our bathroom door was very hard to close, but that was also the only negative thing about this place. I would definitely stay here again.

I honestly couldn't believe how clean the place was, the staff/family running the hostel were absolutely lovely and friendly, its in a perfect location being close to the main centre but just a little bit out of the way so we could still rest soundly at night. This hostel was exceptionally affordable I honestly can not fault it.

• 11th Jul 2014

Couldn't get better. At the top of the village these nice private rooms are perfect, cleaned every day, have strong wifi, etc. Pavlos the owner was awesome and always down for an entertaining chat. Great private rooms in the heart of town Will stay here when I return to ios Thanks Pavlos! Darin

View all Ios Bed and Breakfasts