8.5
Fabulous 74 Total Reviews
8.5
Fabulous 74 Total Reviews
The Witch's Hat Located at 148 Palmerston St, Northbridge, Perth.
Australia
Perth WA 6000 148 Palmerston St, Northbridge
85% 74
-31.9402907 115.8594828
    Rooms available

• Ireland, Female, 31-40
19th Apr 2016

The staff here were lovely. The bathrooms and kitchen were very clean and there was a comfortable tv room and a nice courtyard to chat and relax in. It was about a 20 minute walk from the city though so not too central.

• England, Male, 31-40
14th Mar 2016

Great place, great people, wish I'd stayed longer. Only snag was getting out at 5am for a flight. I dropped my key, shut the front door, then realised I needed a code on the key to open the 1.2m spikey topped front gate. I knew I needed it to get in, but I guessed fire safety would require it to open from inside with a button. I managed to climb over rather than call the manager. Lived the quiet location, it's out of Perth 15min walk or a free bus (ask the manager). I'd stay again.

• England, Couple, 25-30
30th Dec 2015

We loved our stay here. We got an upgrade because there was two of us and they happened to have a two bed room which doesn't get used as much. It even had a TV (rather classy for a hostel). Very clean and they provide a simple breakfast. I would recommend!