The Witch's Hat Reviews

148 Palmerston St, Northbridge, Perth, Australia

We didn't rate this place too much. The staff were nice and the kitchen and outdoor area looked good but our room wasn't good. It had no external window. It had an internal window that had to be open to get any air and they was no curtain on it so the room was bright and noisy as we slept. Worst of all the room smelt really bad.

One of the best hostels I've stayed in. Even if not everything was perfect, there is nothing negative to say. I extended my stay a few times and really liked it there. I would highly recommend Witch's Hat and I would stay there again. Great hostel!

Clean hostel, comfy beds. Showers could do with a bit of a refurb...one of those where more water sprays out of the sides than out of the shower head itself. Location is ok - still a bit of a walk to the CBD but on a lovely quiet street. A good place to stay if you want a decent night's sleep. It just lacks that special something to make it a really good place.

This hostel could use a bathroom upgrade. It's a nice location and the hostel is really cute, but the cleanliness could definitely be improved.

good little hostel in the hipster party area of Perth, good layout just the bathrooms are pretty average.

If someone looking for a backpacker when he is working than this place is ok. It has no charme und rooms where not clean. Can't recommend this hostel if someine is just travelling.

• 12th Aug 2015

This is a lovely hostel, clean, tidy, well kept and friendly atmosphere! You can tell a lot of love and hard work has gone into this place! I especially like the little herb garden! A great touch!

• 14th Jul 2015

Lovely hostel with a nice homey feel. Not too far to walk to Central perth. Breakfast is included but you have to pay a deposit for crockery

Staff were brilliant one of the best hostels I've stayed in

Super friendly staff ! People there are really kind and make you feel really welcome. The place is clean, and located in a quiet area. One of the best hostel I stayed so far !