The Witch's Hat Reviews

148 Palmerston St, Northbridge, Perth, Australia

We loved our stay here. We got an upgrade because there was two of us and they happened to have a two bed room which doesn't get used as much. It even had a TV (rather classy for a hostel). Very clean and they provide a simple breakfast. I would recommend!

We didn't rate this place too much. The staff were nice and the kitchen and outdoor area looked good but our room wasn't good. It had no external window. It had an internal window that had to be open to get any air and they was no curtain on it so the room was bright and noisy as we slept. Worst of all the room smelt really bad.

One of the best hostels I've stayed in. Even if not everything was perfect, there is nothing negative to say. I extended my stay a few times and really liked it there. I would highly recommend Witch's Hat and I would stay there again. Great hostel!

Clean hostel, comfy beds. Showers could do with a bit of a refurb...one of those where more water sprays out of the sides than out of the shower head itself. Location is ok - still a bit of a walk to the CBD but on a lovely quiet street. A good place to stay if you want a decent night's sleep. It just lacks that special something to make it a really good place.

This hostel could use a bathroom upgrade. It's a nice location and the hostel is really cute, but the cleanliness could definitely be improved.

good little hostel in the hipster party area of Perth, good layout just the bathrooms are pretty average.

If someone looking for a backpacker when he is working than this place is ok. It has no charme und rooms where not clean. Can't recommend this hostel if someine is just travelling.

• 12th Aug 2015