8.5
Fabulous 12,377 Total Reviews
8.5
Fabulous 12,377 Total Reviews
The Yellow Located at Via Palestro 49, , Rome.
Italy
Rome 00185 Via Palestro 49
85% 12377
41.9050320 12.5041030
    Rooms available

• Germany, Female, 25-30
27th Aug 2016

Unfortunately I only stayed one night in this hostel. It is a really cool place to stay. I would choose this hostel for my next Rome visit. Highly recommended!

• Australia, Female, 18-24
24th Aug 2016

Would recommend! I was only there one night so didn't get to properly check out the facilities but I stayed in a 4 bed female dorm with ensuite and there was only one other girl the night I was there so it felt a bit like having a private room! The hostel bar on the street was going off and looked like a heap of fun - if I wasn't exhausted from my flight from Australia I would have been down there as well. Noise was totally fine with windows closed.

• Australia, Male, 25-30
23rd Aug 2016

Probably the best hostel I've ever stayed in. If you are looking to party DO NOT stay anywhere else in Rome! Place was always clean, staff where great (especially the 11/10 French girl, I miss her already) the only minor complaint I had was if you're staying in the rooms above the bar/club you may have trouble sleeping as its quite loud. Thanks for the great time Hostel Yellow, I'll be Back!! Ryan.

• Biancajoy
  • Australia, Female, 18-24
22nd Aug 2016
7.4

Good hostel but in regards to the staff, I had no introductory in relation to where the nearby restaurants or train/ metro stations were I also didn't get given a map. Luckily there was a girl in my room who showed me all these things. She and I agreed that there is a lot of emphasis about going to the yellow bar and that's all the staff inform you about and encourage everyone to go and drink. One staff at desk is very rude and cold

22nd Aug 2016

Great hostel for meeting people. 24/7 bar. Lots of great cheap restaurants right next door, and only a 5 minute walk from termini station. Not super close to attractions, but that didn't bother me much.

• MillieSchwarz
  • New Zealand, Female, 18-24
8.0

Great hostel with a great bar and super easy to meet people!!

8.0

Clean, close to two train stations, comfy beds. It's super social, but they need more space for people to sit/relax (too crowded in the social areas). Too many people to only have one computer as well. The checkin wasn't great since the staff barely gave me any information about what the hostel had. I had to go back to ask questions again and again.

• Australia, Male, 18-24
21st Aug 2016

Awesome place to stay. Right near the metro. Great atmosphere and easy to meet people. Rooms and bathrooms were clean. Great place to stay

20th Aug 2016

Everything you'd want in a hostel. I came as a solo traveler and met some cool people on day one doing the guided tour. They have events which is a great way to meet people. Staff are friendly, bar is fun and very reasonably priced.

• Denmark, Male, 25-30