The Yellow Reviews

Via Palestro 49, Rome, Italy

hostel itself is pretty gd-gd atmosphere at their bar and rooms are clean. i was happy that being at a party hostel, i didnt hear any noise while in my room. but, the staff pretty much suck. we were told a lot of conflicting information by the staff-about extending our stay, stowing our valuables etc and we noticed both when we checked in and others, they would try to opt out of showing u ur room or helping u with ur bags because they were too damn lazy! hostel is way overpriced for what u get.

Best hostel I've ever slept in! Neat, great staff and an amazing bar!

• 17th May 2015

My friend and I booked a 6 bed mixed dorm and was upgraded to a private room which was great. Restaurant right across the street which had decent food. Facilities were quiet, overall nice stay.

I bit expensive and without breakfesr.

The yellow was great. The location was good, there was a nightclub and restaurant a stones throw away. The hostel staff were nice and helps with any questions we had. The staff also helped showing me where to visit in Rome which I found helpful. I would definitely stay here again!

I'm obsessed with The Yellow, cannot wait to come back, recommended all my friends stay there!! I met so many amazing people, everyone is so friendly and excited to see the city and meet new people. Great place to stay if you're a solo traveler. Cant say enough good things. Word of advice, don't travel to the yellow with someone who is uptight, you have to be open to trying new things!

• 13th May 2015

Good walking tour. Good pub and restaurant nearby. Good kitchen, though no one used it or gathered there. Maybe 3-4 power sockets for 6 people. WiFi was mostly unusable in rooms.

Pros: Close by bar to drink, awesome free walking tour and pub crawl, very close to Termini Station Cons: Americanized, young crowd, loud at night, dirty bathrooms.

I plan on coming back here. You all did an amazing job.

Great hostel, very clean, very good security, awesome bar and awesome staff. Would definitely come back for a longer stay.

Restaurant was great value and breakfasts were great. Excellent location. Price per night was more expensive than other cities in Italy.

Nice hostel, everything is fine but not outstanding. Good location to explore the city.

• 9th May 2015
  • Switzerland

My friend and I were visiting Rome for our last weekend of our semester abroad! When we arrived to the hostel it was late and we were tired. Filippo was there to greet us and was so nice and welcoming! He let us pay separately and for some reason we were upgraded to a private double room! The room was very clean and just what we needed after a long day! I would absolutely recommend The Yellow to anyone traveling to Rome!

• 9th May 2015
  • US Virgin Islands

The yellow was amazing. Got upgraded to private room for free. The staff were very nice and helpful with any questions we had. The rooms were cleaned daily and there was a bar directly across the street open 24 hours that was excellent. Great location only 5 min walk from train station. Overall great experience highly recommended.

• 8th May 2015

I arrived with huge expectations of this party hostel. For partying and have fun is a nice place, nice bar with reasonable prices, much info regarding daytrips around Rome, places to hang out, etc. The facilities are not that good and not clean, they are very old and if you want to rest perhaps this is not your place. On my opinion is not that amazing the hostel, kind of overrated, but I would recommend it anyway.

This place is freaking amazing! If you're in Rome this is the place to stay!

• 8th May 2015

Everything was good

It was pretty far away from everything in Rome and super expensive for only two nights. Im not sure why we paid so much because online it said it was 33 euros but we paid 48 euros a night.

• 7th May 2015

Great atmosphere, very lively and had lots of great information for helping get to know the place.

• 6th May 2015

Good atmosphere, clean, good bar and close to Termini metro station so easy to go everywhere. We booked 8bed dorm but were upgraded to 2bed private which was fantastic! Thank you so much. Met great people at the hostel and made good friends. Recommend it to anyone :)

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7