The Yellow Reviews

Via Palestro 49, Rome, Italy

テルミニ駅から近く、便利でした。 4ベッドの女性ドミトリーに泊まりました。 部屋にバスルームが付いていて、ドライヤーも備え付けになっていました。バスルームもベッドも清潔でした。 Wifiは部屋ではあまり使えませんでした。別の建物内にある共有スペースでは問題なく使えましたので困ることはありませんでした。

• 27th Jan 2015
  • Japan

I had an amazing time at the Yellow! The atmosphere, bar and food were great! i would definitely return!

• 25th Jan 2015

Everything was just perfect!

• 22nd Jan 2015
  • Estonia

Really impressive hostel! Possibly the best one I've ever stayed in. Great atmosphere and the facilities were incredible. Would highly, highly recommend!

Kind and lovely cleaning staff. Not so friendly receptionists. We had no wifi connection in the room. It was a cheap stay so I didn't expect much.

• 19th Jan 2015
  • Turkey

The BEST hostel I've stayed in. The best staff and made my stay in Rome a memorable one. There isn't anything I would change about it. It's a 5 minute walk from the Termini and there is also a metro station 1 block away so you can get anywhere quickly.

I will definitely choose this hostel when ever I come back to Rome, It was great. The best thing about it was the party in downstairs.

• 18th Jan 2015
  • Iran

Excellent hostel, great if you want ti party and great if you want to sleep as the dorms are across the road to the party area/bar.

Considering the money I paid, the hostel is in decent condition. Lockers were poor, the clasps that you put your padlock on were falling off and could have been opened by anyone easily. Most staff were unfriendly and cold, muttering when spoken to, yet a couple were more jolly and helpful. I was put in a room that consisted mainly of couples, who had no desire to socialise, this may have just been bad luck. Toilet and shower were fairly clean although on a couple of occasions toilets were not.

• 17th Jan 2015

I loved stayed in The Yellow . I'll recommend to my friends!! tks Fernanda Mattos

• 17th Jan 2015

A really good place if you wanna be close to Roma Termini (main train station in Rome). I crashed here just for one night but the place was clean and tidy.Staff very nice and helpful!

Despite no alcohol policy, sometimes noisy by drunk people at the bar. Narrow corridor of bathroom but bedroom was large enough. Close to the station, so easy to go to popular tourist attractions.

I had a great time at the Yellow! The rooms and bathrooms were cleaned every day. There is a bar downstairs that many of us hung out at every night with reasonably priced drinks. The location is convenient to the Termini train station, but kind of far from Rome's many attractions. Most of Rome's hostels are located in this area, however, and it's about a 30 min walk to the forum/pantheon/etc (we took a bus most days to save time). Overall I would highly recommend!!

We had a short stay, but the staff was very friendly, the hotel was really good, really clean and organized, and very well located, near the central station.

We got a free "upgrade" to the hotel across the street. Beds were pretty awful, folded out of a cupboard and were so short that my feet hung off the end... bathroom was good tho, clean and a nice shower plus we got fresh towels daily. The vibe in the bar in the hostel was awesome tho, beer pong, cheap drinks and live bands. Really great if you're looking to socialise. Food at the bar wasn't bad, big serving sizes. Friendly staff, decent place to stay overall.

Adorei, tudo super organizado. Quartos limpinho e aconchegantes, localização muito boa. Recomendo!

Good hostel, friendly and helpful staff, well located. The only inconvenient thing is that the reception is in a building apart from the rooms.

A lock on the ensuite door would be nice, otherwise everything was perfect!

Good hostel. Good location (near Termini.) A little dodgy at night, but not really unsafe. A bit away from the attractions (but so are most hostels/hotels in Rome.) Good, fun bar which serves decent meals and a good-value breakfast. Unfortunately, there's no laundry in the hostel, considering the size. Rooms are large enough, with powerpoints by the beds. Tends to be a lot of noise from the street (especially if your room is close to the bar.) Staff were very helpful.

Good facilities, and awesome atmosphere. People came there to party, and there was always something going on. Some staff could get sleazy/creepy though

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7