The Yellow Reviews

Via Palestro 49, Rome, Italy

I wanted to respond my voice at bar at Super Bowl 50. They didn't put sounds, so people around me who were watching didn't enjoyed. But thanks for open 24hr.

It was a good hostel but not special. The stuff wasn't really friendly. I visited better hostels.

The Yellow was such a great hostel to stay at. Staff was friendly, the rooms were nice, and the location was great. The restaurant at the Yellow was fantastic with good food for a very low price, especially for breakfast! They also have a luggage storage room for before your room is ready or after you check out, so that you don't have to have your bags with you sightseeing. The only qualm we had was not being notified beforehand that we would have to change rooms during our stay.

• 4th Feb 2016

Great Hostel, very social atmosphere, close to metro and walking distance from many sights. Only qualm was kitchen area only has a kettle and microwave! No hot-plates or oven!

My girlfriend and I had a great time at the yellow. The hostel is a short walk from the termini station. It was nicely furnished and always clean. The bar war fantastic: great atmosphere, friendly staff, reasonable prices and tasty food. Also lots of events on. We went on the party bus and played in the pub quiz. These were both made great by the happy, energetic staff. I would definitely recommend this hostel to friends.

It has nice atmosphere. Close to the metro. They have a good pub down there. Altgough our room was 3 floor away from the pub its too noisy and the drunk ppl from the pub on the alley gets really annoying if you re trying to sleep xD They have a lot of activities at the bar. Staff was ok actually after the payment i havent pretty much contact any staff. There was noting wrong it has good price and i recommend this place.

• 3rd Feb 2016
  • Turkey

It makes sense as to why they are the best in Rome. Fun and helpful people, Clean rooms, brilliant bar and and overall feel of comfort. I'd be being mean to point out problems.

• 1st Feb 2016
  • abhinavmagapu91

This place was seriously amazing! Had a great time, the bar is a great place to meet people. The staff are all cool people!

Great hostel. It's a little far out from the centre but the atmosphere at the yellow bar more than makes up for it. The food is good there too and reasonably priced. Clean and secure with comfortable beds. The kitchen is lacking and could do with a few more basics but I understand the hostel is extending so this may change in due course. I had such a great time here that I extended my stay and was here for a week, it's a great place to meet people.

Staff were lovely upon check in, wifi worked a treat as promised but would have loved for the bathroom in my 6 share to be more thoroughly cleaned !

imposible dormir con todo el ruido que hacen en la calle! aun asi cerrando la ventana se escuchava todo lo que pasava afuera. afuera estan unas mesas para comer y tomar y la gente se queda ahi asta las 4 am y ps imposible descansar.

Nothing to complain about it

unmotivated staff, rooms like a cellar with tiny window and dirty bathroom.

• 28th Jan 2016

LOVE THE HOSTEL! LOVE THE TOURS!

The rooms and bathrooms were clean, the beds were good for the price, and there were free small lockers for passports/money/etc. The wifi in my room worked about half the time but everyone else I met staying there didn't have problems. I wouldn't stay here if you're planning to be in your room the entire time. The Yellow Bar made up for any shortcomings. I traveled alone but met people I spent my entire week with and we hung out at the bar pretty much every night and never got bored.

My room was in a different building than the reception, and the lounge was in another building as well. This was not really comfortable, but the facilities were good. The atmosphere was nice, even though the staff was odd and unfriendly at times. I did not feel as safe as in other hostels, because the building my room was in did not seem to have any member of staff present, only guests. Location was great, really close to the train station and the metro.

I stayed in private and shared rooms, you will never have hot water, no cleaning at all, you will be lucky if you have good wifi signal. Also the showers are clogged and the doors doesnt work. The common areas are deficient, too small for the amount of travelers, the tv doesnt work either, even the guys from the staff were complainig about it. The only good is the bar, but im definetely not coming back to this hostel.

Beware! our room was nothing like those in the pictures. our room was in a very old and poorly secured building across the street from the reception. it was an one room studio apart. turned into a 4 beds dorm. the hallway outside the room always smelled like cigarette. the bunk bed was so shaky that i afraid i would fall off every time i tried to climb up. no night lamps and not enough wall outlets for each person! disgusting bathroom. the most unforgivable was WIFI didn't work 90% of the time!

We had a wonderful time at The Yellow! They were very helpful regarding transportation, sightseeing, and traveling. The bar downstairs was very fun and the staff and other guests were all very kind. Our room was very clean and comfortable, but the bathroom started out clean and proceeded to get very dirty. Other than that, we had a great time and would recommend this hostel!

I was at a shared room and bathroom. It was good, there are showers and toilets enough. The guest kitchen was also fine, kind of small, but worked well. The internet was good at out room (5th floor). Next to Termini and Castro Pretorio stations, and safe to get there walking.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7