The Yellow

Fabulous 13992 Total Reviews
8.7
Fabulous 13992 Total Reviews

20th Jun 2017

The Yellow actually will make you glow yellow. Located just few minutes away from the Roma Termini and the metro station.The staff is awesome and very helpful and will help you out in any way they can. I took a guided tour of the city from the Hostel and it was a superb one. The guide Suzi was very nice is taking us across the city.The Yellow Bar is perhaps one of the most happenig places in Rome- Great music, good food,great value for money and yes the bar tenders are superb. My 10 on 10.

18th Jun 2017
5.1

The air conditioning was broken (in all the rooms on our floor) the kitchen is in an entirely separate building, and there are only two bathrooms (private toilet sink shower combo) for four rooms full of 4-8 people. I felt super ripped off. The people who stay here are very cool and if you're just looking to party with backpackers and not really explore Rome- go here. But it's really far away from any of the fun places in Rome so I ended up paying a lot more for taxis. Would not recommend.

• Australia, Male, 18-24
17th Jun 2017

Great place to meet fellow travellers and share stories. Showers were quite cramped in the dorms and beds rocked a lot especially if u moved and were on the top bunk.

• England, Mixed Group, 18-24
17th Jun 2017

Amazing hostel, atmosphere is great for a late night drinking and for meeting people travelling- drinks are cheap too- STAY HERE!

16th Jun 2017

Probably the best hostel I've stayed at. Fun staff and 24 hr bar. Most travelers were alone which made it super easy to meet people. Definitely a party area but rooms are quiet. Stay at the yellow for the ultimate Roma experience.

Thank you so much for your review! We hope we'll see you again :) Filip

• Toranders887090
  • Norway, Male, 25-30
16th Jun 2017

One of the best hostels i have ever stayed at! I didnt even use the main building at all...the bar/restaurant/club was enough for me! The rooms are spacious and clean, they also have good a/c and very comfy beds! I stayed at the 5th floor so couldnt hear any of the partying going on when i wasnt participating myself. You wont go hungry, restaurants and cafees in close proximity. The only drawback might be location, but get a metrocard and it wont matter 😁

Grazie mille for your amazing review! Hope to see you again :) Filip

• Canada, Female, 25-30
16th Jun 2017

Great hostel, had a lot of fun here. Clean and comfy. Happy there was plugs per bed in the 6 person mixed dorms and a place to store your luggage. Staff was very helpful and the bar was a lot of fun. Thanks for the wonderful stay!

Thank you so much for your review! Ciao! Filip

• jjurgovan5292
  • USA, Male, 18-24
15th Jun 2017

Awesome hostel. Everything is really nice and really clean. It's attached to a bar with a DJ every night. I was able to hear the noise from the bar until about 1-2 am. Really wasn't that loud though, wasn't a problem for me. If you are an old person maybe don't stay here. I thought it was great. 30 minute walk from all the main attractions.

Ciao Joseph, Thanks a lot for your nice review. We are glad to hear you have found a clean and fun environment. There are new events every night at The Yellow Bar. We hope to see you again. Ciao Emanuele

14th Jun 2017

The Yellow is a GREAT hostel that is fun and social. The only complaint we have is that the wifi was iffy in some places including our room, and the bathroom and shower in the room didn't feel super clean (but they were fine). The staff here is amazing and the hostel offers many tours and activities that are also amazing. Great place to stay, super fun and worth every penny.

14th Jun 2017

Picked The Yellow because a friend who backpacked Europe recommended it. Definitely wasn't disappointed. The bar is fantastic - good food & drinks and good prices. WiFi was good, rooms were clean, and the noise level was reasonable. I was just stopping in Rome for a day at the front end of my trip & while the hostel is known for partying, I found a good mix of people looking to do different things while in Rome. I'll be booking here again soon!

Hey Alexis ! Thank you so much for your review ! We are happy that you enjoyed so much your stay with us ! Hope to see you back ! Ernesta