The Yellow Reviews

Via Palestro 49, Rome, Italy

Would recommend this hostel to anyone, great bar across the road, but rooms still quiet! Great location right by Termini station and you can walk to all the main sights of Rome easily. Great stay :)

• 25th Sep 2014

Really loved this place!!! Party party party hostel only got 3 hours of sleep between 3 days but was so worth it(: Good bar with good prices Great breakfast lunch and dinner it was so yummy (the pancakes are whats up) Beds are comfy and nice bathrooms Altogether just stay here and have a lovely time Don't forget the party bus... But you'll forget that night but you'll just remember how fun it was Oh and the wifi is wonderful!!

One of the best Hostels I've been. Great in almost everything! Defenitely I would come back!

Excellent Hostel! Great Atmosphere with the Bar and Club downstairs. I am travelling along was a great way to meet and party with people. The staff were very helpful with showing you how to get around the city. Great location with short walk to main train station, lots of restaurants is close proximity aswell as the main sites in waking distance. Stay here you will enjoy it!

Having a bar open long hours makes it great to meet lots of people. The location although not central to the main attractions is great for the train station and it's very easy to either walk or catch public transport into the main area. Lots of restaurants

Good hostel bar and easy walk from the train station. Wifi does not work in the rooms but not a deal breaker because the people you meet at the bar reduces the necessity of the internet.

Helpful staff, excellent lounge and bar. Wi-fi didn't work on my floor (5). But in lounge etc connection was great. Cheers

The hostel is located very close to the Termini. It has a lively bar. It is not as intimate as other hostels. The rooms could be a little cleaner. Lockers etc., have seen their fair share of abuse. The staff are very helpful.

Awesome hostel and excellent bar :D people are very friendly, the service is excellent and the staff is amazing !!

Our stay at the yellow was amazing! Everything we could of hoped for. I hadn't stayed in a hostel before so was abit sceptical however everything was perfect! The staff, checking in/out process, the room, the bar downstairs, the food (gorgeous burgers and breakfasts) were faultless! Made our trip extra special and we will certainly be back when we next find ourselves in Rome :)

• 12th Sep 2014

a bit too expensive for what it offers. Definitely a good place to party in a hostel. Wi-fi in the rooms was not working.

Staff were helpful and close to Roma termini station.

Very well located just a few min walk to Termini station. The staff is really nice and my room was pretty clean (I had a 4 bed room with private bathroom, so cannot talk for the shared bathrooms that I didn't see).Really nice & lively atmosphere and good and cheap breakfast.

• 11th Sep 2014

The room itself was very standard- the washroom/ shower area wasn't fantastic but it did it's job. However- what made me love this place was the atmosphere. The staff was amazing, the bar downstairs is even better! Food is served all the time, so when we needed a rest we sat on the patio and had a couple of cheap beers. 5 min walk from the terminal as well. Basic rooms, but I would definitely stay here again!

Really great stay, nice staff.

Great place to stay and meet new people. After traveling and backpacking on my own it was fun to relax at the hostel bar and chat with people from all over. Very friendly bunch. Also the wifi is great.

Good times with great people. As a solo traveller I made friends for more than just the week I was here.. I fell in love with Chris's bum

Not really a great hostel... Staff there are trained to tell travellers that there are no free walking tours in Rome and also that pub crawls are banned which is not the case, but they do is so you will book their tours and drink at the yellow bar instead... Room had no air conditioning as advertised, the showers were so small there was no room for you to put your clothes, no common room where you can have your own alcohol. Still loved Rome but did not enjoy this hostel stay and won't be back!

Best place to stay in Rome! The staff is friendly, speaks very good English and I.met some amazing people, both in the room and at the bar downstairs! Will sure book again when I go back to Rome!

Was a great stay everything was really good and the staff were helpful and really nice

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7