The Yellow Reviews

Via Palestro 49, Rome, Italy

Excellent! Exactly the type of hostel it's description says it is. Definitely recommended!

They were very accommodating when it came to my wheelchair. The staff was very friendly. The room itself stayed rather clean. it was very easy to come in and out. It is relatively close to the train station in Rome.

• 20th Feb 2015

Best place in Rome. Everyone is on another level of friendly. If you are nice they will befriend you. Definitely my second home. Much love to everyone.

Close to the train station but quite a walk from the main attractions. Wifi was good, the shower had hot water but no pressure and the drainage wasn't the best. Was very much a party hostel, was woken up every night by rude dorm mates, I was on the 3rd floor, so I didn't hear very much so I was happy. Would come here again

Shower is scalding or freezing, Smelled like urine in room, the walk to the Vatican is an hour and the walk to the Colosseum is 30 min, cool atmosphere in bar underneath and close to train station.

(+) We stayed for 2 nights in 4 bed-female dorm. The room is not big enough, but warm in the winter. There are mirrors, closet, and the bathroom is super clean! We stay in another building of the main hostels, it's a bit noisy at night since near the road, but the security is good! (-) No plugs near the bunkbed. Plugs do exist only near the single beds.

Excellent hostel, I recommend 100% this hostel

• 17th Feb 2015

kevin from kentucky and black hair girl at the reception they have very good at problem solving they know how to deal with rude people ı just want to say thank you

• 16th Feb 2015
  • Turkey

Liked the location and the atmosphere, but my room was far from the showers and during the winter it was not nice to take a shower, also hot water rubs out during the day, which sucks.

Staffs are so nice,i like their attitude,love to stay there

the location of the yellow is really good. maybe 5 mins walk from termini. the rooms was good. i was lucky to meet really cool people in mine. the bar at the yellow is really good, but a little small right around the ordering part but still enjoyed it. in the morning they offer a good breakfast at a reasonable price. the location is really easy to walk to the colosseum and other major landmarks in central rome! will stay again xx

Overall was good. But they made me change my room during the stay, saying that I have booked different rooms for my stay, which was not true. I just booked the cheapest for the whole stay.

Awesome place, staff and atmosphere! Will definitely go back!

Very good hostels,,, everything the way that should be.

There's one staff got in to the dorm room o stay over With one of guest.... I mean is that allowed?! i think that staff is really inappropriate.

• 12th Feb 2015
  • Taiwan

Thanks for the feedback, it sounds like someone broke the rules while you were here. Our apologies We are a party hostel, so it can get difficult controlling that kind of "behaviour". We hope you still enjoyed your time here in Rome. My best, elena.

best staff

• 11th Feb 2015
  • New Zealand

This was one of my best experiences in a hostel. The staff was very friendly and helpful, the atmosphere was open and fun and it was clean and organized. My friend and I stayed at The Yellow for two nights and loved the location and great vibe. The connected bar/ restaurant was also fantastic! Good food and drinks for a great price. The Yellow is absolutely the best hostel in Rome!

I stayed only one night. That was good. Hostel is fine and clean. Staff and location perfect. The only bad think is the brunks made too much noises and my room was cold in the morning.

Private rooms were awesome. Better than 2 star hotel!

Private's are fancy, but we have fancy dorms too! And budget ones :) Thanks for the awesome comment!

Excellent hostel! Great atmosphere. Only rhe street is a bit noisy if you want to go sleeping.

• 4th Feb 2015