The Yellow Reviews

Via Palestro 49, Rome, Italy

It was alright. The map/info they provide is really nice and useful. But as far as safety goes, I didn't really feel tht safe in The Yellow. (I've been in a lot of hostels too)

Only stayed for one night, so can't really say anything about the atmosphere. I liked the safes in the room and the friendly staff. However, the rooms were really dirty, even though I saw the cleaning lady walking in I'm not sure she actually cleaned something. Plus, my bed was so incredible squeaky that I woke myself up while turning around at night! Also, bring headphones, I was still able to hear people at 6am.

Staff were absolutely wonderful! The bar was great, good food, good drinks, awesome atmosphere!

The hostel is Convenient to reach . Great location and cheap for the value ! But may I stay one night only, when compare to other place, staffs are not so helpful to provide information.

The Yellow was a really great hostel, complete with lock boxes and built in wall electrical adaptors. I enjoyed the breakfast and the staff were all very friendly! I would definitely go back again.

• 15th Nov 2014

I was in a bit of rush during my stay in Rome, but I did enjoy the good location of the hostel and the staff was really friendly and helpful. You do have to walk a bit to tha main attarcations, but the main train station Termini is close by, with acces to the metro line and buses as well. I could check in late and even though they don't offer breakfast they have their own restaurant that has a great menu! Their melted cheese omelet sandwich was delicious! I would stay there again.

Great hostel for young travelers who likes to party! Only thing, there's no lockers, only small ones for passport and personal sutff. Location is 20-25 minute walk from all touristic things, and 5 minute walk from train station.

One of the best hostels I've ever been, the only thing I missed was a kitchen.

The hostel is divided in two (or more?) different buildings. So, I should cross the street to go the reception if I need something. I stayed just for one night, but the shower was not hot enough and it was impossible to go to the reception to try to find help in the middle of the night. The staff is nice, but at the check in moment they were listening to a very loud music and it was impossible to listen to the instructions about the hostel.

I recommend it !!

It's very close to Termini which is the main train station in Rome. Walking distance to almost every tourist attraction. There is a bar and club downstairs, however it is quiet upstairs so you can still sleep well. The wi-fi was rather slow in the dorm room. The staff are lovely! A lot of them speak English. Mike the Filipino guy who works in the kitchen is amazing! Very helpful and friendly! Thanks!!!

Sooo much fun! Such a good atmosphere if your into partying! Party bus is expensive and not really worth the 25€but it's still very fun! Staff so nice they got drunk with us after their shifts! Cool events going on at the bar! No kitchen though so your eating out.

Close to main train station. 2 stops from colosseum, and 6 from vatican city. Tours offered through hostelfor good prices.Yellow Bar part of the property, good night life (bands,party bus etc...) and good food (breakfast, lunch or dinner).

• 8th Nov 2014

The hostel was in a good location however staff at night were very unprofessional, got double booked and they didn't realize until 4am when a man came up to me at 4 am at night and asked why I was in his bed. Messed the whole night up, however in the morning complained to staff and gave me a full refund for the night!

The bar had us coming back all 3 nights! Be sure to sign up ASAP for the party bus with Stan and the bike tour with Kevin--definitely worth it. Bedrooms are a little dated, but overall I really enjoyed my stay

This was the greatest place I have ever stayed. The beds are much thicker than usual hostel beds, the rooms are layed out well with lockers understand the beds. The bar is so much fun. I loved that the kitchen was 24hour aswell! Close to train

The hostel was clean and the staff was friendly. Not the best location if you want to be in the center of things, but its not a far walk from most of the big sites.

• 7th Nov 2014

Had heaps of fun at the yellow! Really good vibes, lovely people, super clean rooms and a great bar. Wouldn't stay anywhere else!

The Yellow was great. Everything was very clean and modern. I would definitely recommend it to others.

This place was located very close to termini station so it was very easy to find and very convenient for traveling. The hostel was awesome. Good bar/atmosphere to meet people. Wifi was pretty good in the room. They had security boxes. Breakfast was good and cheap at the bar (open 24 hours). Staff friendly and very good vibes. An awesome place to stay! Kitchen had microwave, sink, dishwasher, fridge, but no stove so don't really expect to cook. And it's in an awesome lounge area.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7