The Yellow Reviews

Via Palestro 49, Rome, Italy

It makes sense as to why they are the best in Rome. Fun and helpful people, Clean rooms, brilliant bar and and overall feel of comfort. I'd be being mean to point out problems.

• 1st Feb 2016
  • abhinavmagapu91

This place was seriously amazing! Had a great time, the bar is a great place to meet people. The staff are all cool people!

Staff were lovely upon check in, wifi worked a treat as promised but would have loved for the bathroom in my 6 share to be more thoroughly cleaned !

imposible dormir con todo el ruido que hacen en la calle! aun asi cerrando la ventana se escuchava todo lo que pasava afuera. afuera estan unas mesas para comer y tomar y la gente se queda ahi asta las 4 am y ps imposible descansar.

Nothing to complain about it

unmotivated staff, rooms like a cellar with tiny window and dirty bathroom.

• 28th Jan 2016

LOVE THE HOSTEL! LOVE THE TOURS!

The rooms and bathrooms were clean, the beds were good for the price, and there were free small lockers for passports/money/etc. The wifi in my room worked about half the time but everyone else I met staying there didn't have problems. I wouldn't stay here if you're planning to be in your room the entire time. The Yellow Bar made up for any shortcomings. I traveled alone but met people I spent my entire week with and we hung out at the bar pretty much every night and never got bored.

My room was in a different building than the reception, and the lounge was in another building as well. This was not really comfortable, but the facilities were good. The atmosphere was nice, even though the staff was odd and unfriendly at times. I did not feel as safe as in other hostels, because the building my room was in did not seem to have any member of staff present, only guests. Location was great, really close to the train station and the metro.

I stayed in private and shared rooms, you will never have hot water, no cleaning at all, you will be lucky if you have good wifi signal. Also the showers are clogged and the doors doesnt work. The common areas are deficient, too small for the amount of travelers, the tv doesnt work either, even the guys from the staff were complainig about it. The only good is the bar, but im definetely not coming back to this hostel.

Beware! our room was nothing like those in the pictures. our room was in a very old and poorly secured building across the street from the reception. it was an one room studio apart. turned into a 4 beds dorm. the hallway outside the room always smelled like cigarette. the bunk bed was so shaky that i afraid i would fall off every time i tried to climb up. no night lamps and not enough wall outlets for each person! disgusting bathroom. the most unforgivable was WIFI didn't work 90% of the time!

We had a wonderful time at The Yellow! They were very helpful regarding transportation, sightseeing, and traveling. The bar downstairs was very fun and the staff and other guests were all very kind. Our room was very clean and comfortable, but the bathroom started out clean and proceeded to get very dirty. Other than that, we had a great time and would recommend this hostel!

I was at a shared room and bathroom. It was good, there are showers and toilets enough. The guest kitchen was also fine, kind of small, but worked well. The internet was good at out room (5th floor). Next to Termini and Castro Pretorio stations, and safe to get there walking.

Location is good as it is close to Termini station. The actual bed room could've been cleaner. I didn't feel there was a great vibe in the place. The 'party hostel' element felt a bit forced. Staff weren't that friendly and I was left waiting a good 20min just for someone to bring me to my room (totally unnecessary by the way!) Wifi didn't work in one of the rooms I stayed in :/

Nice hostel. The facilities were spread out across a street, so it didn't have a traditional hostel feel. The staff were friendly and facilities were all good.

Had great time at The Yellow, it has an awesome atmosphere. Would have liked more cooking facilities but overall the place is great. Bar attached it great place to hang out, have some food and drinks.

We booked a double room and got a twin room. Staff weren't helpful & told us that was the only room left even though we booked a double. They told us to "push the beds together" & then sent people to our room that literally just pushed the beds together. When we slept on them they separated so we just left them apart for the 4 days we were there. No apology and no compensation. Met some nice people in the hostel but overall the atmosphere was bad, staff all seemed rude & were trainees mostly.

• 20th Jan 2016

Incredible bar

• 19th Jan 2016
  • South Africa

The hostel was perfectly ran, great helpful staff and lots of info displayed to help people in every circumstance. Loved our stay at the yellow and recommend it to everyone staying in Roma.

Good wifi, free towel, decent shower pressure (stoked) and good social bar . Super close to Termini Station too

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7