The Yellow Reviews

Via Palestro 49, Rome, Italy

The rooms were very nice and very clean, comfy beds too. Couldn't fault the place. A bar and places to eat directly outside the hostel. I would recommend.

We stay in a private room, the shower was the best!

地理位置非常好,房间也很干净整洁

• 31st Oct 2014
  • China

Could have stayed here for weeks! One of the best hostels I've been to. All the staff are amazing, they will party harder than you can. But behind the desk they're very helpful. Made a lot of great friends here. I'll be back yellow!

Staff was very helpful and accommodating. It was very nice to have 24 hour reception. Also the room was amazing, we booked a private 4 person room and it looked more like a hotel than a hostel. Would 100% recommend it to a friend

• 29th Oct 2014

The hostel was a great bargain. Close to Termini which is very convenient and was really close to the metro station. Lots of the main sights are in walking distance. Staff was friendly and helpful. Most of the hostel roommates were very courteous and it was a very affordable option. I would definitely stay here again or reccommend to others.

• 28th Oct 2014

well the stuff were nice! They even led me to my room and answered my every question on traveling. But the mixed room's security was bad. A woman led a man in her bed and woke me and the other people in the room. The next day I asked the stuff what I could do with this, she just said well it happens sometimes. This place is near the train station and a pub, so not so secure place. its location next to train was great though

Great atmosphere, clean facilities, great staff! Location is a little far from everything (15-20min walk) but right next to the train station. Definitely recommend.

It's a great party hostel, loads of stuff happening all the time. Staff is really friendly, and it's close to Termini Station (but not near the sketchy area), which has lots of facilities and is a transport hub for the whole city and country. The rooms could be bigger, though, and more ventilated. All in all, I recommend it!

Awesome. Hostel itself doesn't throw the parties but if that's what you're looking for, no problem. By far some of the most helpful staff I have ever encountered, very chill. If you go, do the bus bar crawl it was crazy. If you are not looking for a party, they are still very respectful of that and keep things calm. Breakfast and fun bar across the street, very close to termini train station (&metro station, not needed though). Expensive to stay here but it was worth it, had a great experience

Only stayed for a short time. There is a strong social atmosphere. Lobby is great and presentable,and then you have the rooms. The rooms need to be updated, but are very spacious. Bathrooms are cleaned but seem dirty. the smell is horrible. Staff is very helpful and put an effort in engaging guests in activities. Far from the Roman action. But I guess thats okay.

Best stay I ever had in a youth hostel, a little bit expensive but you pay to get the QUALITY, super friendly and warm staff, perfect location, cool facilities (bar, common areas, reception, kitchen with devices and stuff ...)

Kelly is the best thing to have happened to The Yellow. Spacious rooms (six dorm), clean bathrooms and excellent atmosphere in the bars downstairs. Close to Termini Station (but a bit further out from nightlife clubs).

Super close to termini station. It was good overall but there was no hot water all the time I mean you'd have to get up super early for that. The environment is good if you feel like partying all time and all that. Although the concept is quite American for me. It's cool overall, clean and all.

It takes about maybe 30 minutes to walk to the center of all the attractions in Rome from the hostel, but you can also take the metro a few stops down from the Termini train station if you want to spare the walk. My group of 6 stayed in a Superior room and had a private bathroom. The only awkward thing is that the shower is behind a door separate from the rest of the bathroom, so you kind of have to bring your clothes in with you to avoid awkward naked moments.

• 25th Oct 2014

The staff was incredibly welcoming. Great vibe for students

They didnt have hot water but They gave us a Shot

There was a screw up on my room but they fixed it and needed up upgrading me to a private room. This place is an awesome place to stay of partying is a priority though, which was not for me

• 24th Oct 2014

Very Good hostel. Very clean and organized. Good localization, near train station and bus stop. Staff was very helpful. I definitely recommend it!

• 24th Oct 2014

One of the best hostels I've stayed at. Fitness facility, indoor AND outdoor pools, sauna, games room, three bars (one on the roof), good cafeteria, and walk out to a view of the courtyard from your room. It was very hot when I was there, and the sun was coming into my room. I was not able to turn on the AC. Also, the back door of the room leading to the balcony did not lock, so anyone could walk in. Otherwise, the main door required key card for entrance. Location is prime, price is low!