The Yellow Reviews

Via Palestro 49, Rome, Italy

I know that is necessary to wait to checkin according to the time estipulated, however I was very exausted but the staff didnt help me to get a room until the time of checkin. The price of breakfast is very expensive.

Really fun place but kind of an odd vibe. No complaints maybe it was just the people that happened to be there when I was there. The party bus is mental and the 2€50 happy hour pints are nice.

Just like American Pie, second time is even better! I am from Brasil and I came for the second time in this hostel with some european guys and the experience was very good!!!! We had a very nice time, and everybody liked it a lot. The only complaint i have to make is that sometimes the temperature of the shower changes a lot when people turn it on/off. But anyway, it is for sure, at least, the top 5 hostel i have been so far! Joao and Sara, from the staff, are two awesome people! Enjoy it!!!!

I didn't stay long but the staff was friendly and the beds were clean. For the price it was amazing

Good location and great that the bar is open 24 hours. Good party after hours and the bar always serves food which is very convenient.

OMG what can I say! My friend and I stayed here, we're from LA. Got the double private room. It had everything we needed. The staff, from the moment we walked in to the day we left was extremely amaZing and friendly. And the bar... Omg that's where we met people and was just a blast. There's dancing downtairs everyday I think. We went every single day hahaha I will 10000% def go back here. I'm typing this as I'm flying back to LA and already want to go back!!!!

• 5th Mar 2015

A very fun cool place to stay. Only criticism would be that they didn't have free breakfast or a full kitchen. Although the restaurant downstairs was very good.

• 4th Mar 2015

We really enjoyed our stay! Definitely a party hostel! No real social area other than their bar....which is actually pretty pricey. Co-Ed bathrooms were daunting for a female that wanted to shower. Since they are located off the beaten track, getting anywhere was a bit of a walk. The atmosphere is pretty awesome. 4 wiggles! I'd stay here again and recommend it.

Good hostel, location great. A bit expensive in my opinion

The Yellow is a wonderful place with lots of young people and a great atmosphere. I stayed in a private room which could easily have passed as a basic hotel room, everything was very clean and new and comfortable (and quiet!). I can also definitely recommend the tours that are organised through the Yellow, especially the All Rome tour and the bike tour. Altogether a great place to stay and hang out with lots of open and young people!

• 2nd Mar 2015

Really awesome hostel. Make sure you book in advance to get a good price otherwise it's expensive. The location is incredibly close to the train station but not really to any sites- so perfect if you're wanting to party and hang close to home but not the best for touring around Rome. The bar/restaurant is open 24/7 but drinks are pretty pricey . bathrooms are coed and pretty busy so be prepared to get up close

Party hostel, Great bar, nice staff.. Common room (lounge and kitchen) quiet. A bit weird to have the dorm and the reception in a diffferent building. Bathroom not that nice, and impossible to control the temperature of the shower.

12 13 14 15 16 17 18 Next » last »