The Yellow Reviews

Via Palestro 49, Rome, Italy

Awesome place, staff and atmosphere! Will definitely go back!

Very good hostels,,, everything the way that should be.

There's one staff got in to the dorm room o stay over With one of guest.... I mean is that allowed?! i think that staff is really inappropriate.

• 12th Feb 2015
  • Taiwan

Thanks for the feedback, it sounds like someone broke the rules while you were here. Our apologies We are a party hostel, so it can get difficult controlling that kind of "behaviour". We hope you still enjoyed your time here in Rome. My best, elena.

The hostel is very good! The staff are very kind.

best staff

• 11th Feb 2015
  • New Zealand

This was one of my best experiences in a hostel. The staff was very friendly and helpful, the atmosphere was open and fun and it was clean and organized. My friend and I stayed at The Yellow for two nights and loved the location and great vibe. The connected bar/ restaurant was also fantastic! Good food and drinks for a great price. The Yellow is absolutely the best hostel in Rome!

I stayed only one night. That was good. Hostel is fine and clean. Staff and location perfect. The only bad think is the brunks made too much noises and my room was cold in the morning.

Private rooms were awesome. Better than 2 star hotel!

Private's are fancy, but we have fancy dorms too! And budget ones :) Thanks for the awesome comment!

Excellent hostel! Great atmosphere. Only rhe street is a bit noisy if you want to go sleeping.

• 4th Feb 2015
  • Belgium

Its what you pay for. Got a lil upset the staff were finishing their conversation before helping me. I dont like awkward moments. But hey.. its a youth hostel. Not a fancy hotel. Ill let it slide. Everything else was perfect!!!! The lads In my dorm were awesome. Fish.. you are awesome!

• 3rd Feb 2015

Just friendly guys

• 2nd Feb 2015

Great hostel- only bad thing was that it was too hard to regulate the water temperature in the shower

Very good, close to the metro and easy to go to city center, and good staff, very smily and helpful ! Also the bar is really good :)

The best hostel that I've stayed in my life! The staff is simply amazing, and the hostel's bar is incredible. It only misses a jukebox, tough

Clean, friendly atmosphere, great staff, bar downstairs is good for meeting new people and the food is great too! Though quite large, The Yellow does a decent job of creating a good vibe to come back to after enjoying the sights of Rome. Highly recommended!

위치랑 시설이랑 거의 다 괜찮았고 금고도있어서 보안이 좋은 거 같네요 다만 묶었던 방이 화장실이랑 연결되는데 그 사이에 발코니 같은게있어서 밤마다 사람들이 거기로 와서 술마시고 노래하고 그래서 그건 별로였어요 잠을 못잘정도로 시끄럽게해서 나머진 정말 만족합니다

Solo female traveler, first time in Rome. Found the hostel super easy from Termini, staff were lovely, room was warm, bed was comfy, bar was fun, pancakes for breakfast were ridiculously good, shower was hot and I walked everywhere in Rome from here - vatican city, the colosseum, everywhere - the location is great. I didn't participate in any of the partying but my roomies assured me the party bus was good fun :)

テルミニ駅から近く、便利でした。 4ベッドの女性ドミトリーに泊まりました。 部屋にバスルームが付いていて、ドライヤーも備え付けになっていました。バスルームもベッドも清潔でした。 Wifiは部屋ではあまり使えませんでした。別の建物内にある共有スペースでは問題なく使えましたので困ることはありませんでした。

• 27th Jan 2015
  • Japan

일단 2층 침대가 철제로 되어 있는데 1층에 자리를 배정 받는 다면 허리를 제대로 필 수 없습니다. 침대에 앉는 것은 그냥 포기하기해야 하고 바로 누워야 해서 별로... 딱히 또 가고 싶은 숙소는 아닙니다.왜 이렇게 후기가 좋은지 이해를 못하겠더군요 아침은 아래에 있는 식당에서 사 먹어야 합니다. 그래도 로마에 하루 더 있기로 해서 하루 더 묵을 요량이였지만(짐을 옮기기 싫었기에) 방이 없어서 근처에 있는 숙소인 퍼니펠레스 호스텔로 옮겼는데 이 곳이 더 싸고 떼르미니 역에서 좀 더 가깝습니다 2유로 더 줄 필요 없고 굳이 평점만 믿고 이 곳을 찾을 필요는 없다고 생각합니다.

So. The staff is very friendly, they are helpful . The place is clean, but bring some lockers if you don't trust your flatmates. There is a laundry so you can boil water , rest a bit, etc. I really recommend this place, party every night and the Party Bus is a thing you must try. I recommend the place!Thanks guys for this memory!