The Yellow Reviews

Via Palestro 49, Rome, Italy

The hostel was perfectly ran, great helpful staff and lots of info displayed to help people in every circumstance. Loved our stay at the yellow and recommend it to everyone staying in Roma.

Good wifi, free towel, decent shower pressure (stoked) and good social bar . Super close to Termini Station too

Friendly staff, especially guido!! Convenient location

• 19th Jan 2016

I can't say that location is perfect. It is little bit far from touristic attractions by walking. But it takes 5 minutes to go roma termini. So you can take a metro easily. There is a bar belongs to hostel. You can have a breakfast there. There are some options between 2,5 euro and 7 euro. I stayed in dorm room. My only concern about the room is that bathroom was outside of the room and it wasn't really clean. All in all, if I talk about value for money, I am positive for the hostel.

Great stay!

Hi. Great to have a club at the same location which is open for seven days a week. It is good to have a beer nearby after sightseeing lovely Rome. Do not complain about the place mainly because the atmosphere (international travelers guarantee superb company).

This was one of the best hostel experiences ive ever had. The staff was lovely and very helpful (2 portuguese guys at the reception and that lovely girl called Summer were the best) the facilities were perfecperfect, the barbar was fun.... Just great!!!!

The goest kitschen would have been better.

My sleep was interrupted three times in the day. They even enter a vacuum cleaner while I was sleeping. I arrive to my bed and it was dirty as well as the floor. The room had air conditioning but it seems that it didn't worked properly. We lost almost 100€ in the room while we were the only ones staying in the room that evening.

Great place to stay.

Nice hostel. Friendly staff. Excellent location near Termini. Fast Wifi. TV on ensuite rooms. Clean rooms, but room was a bit cold. I may stay there again if i go Rome. Cheers

The location is great and the staff very friendly. The bar of the hostel is one of the best hostel bars that I have seen. A lot of people and a great atmosphere. However, the beds are a disaster in my opinion. Some old iron bunks, that every time you turn around it makes very annoying noises. Since I am primarily for sleeping there, I have to say that they really need to upgrade beds.

It is not in the city centre, you can't really walk to go anywhere. The staff of the bar is really unwelcomming, unpleasant, and rude, it took us 30 minutes to order because they where having shots...

• 14th Jan 2016
  • Spain

Great place to stay very well located in the city. Can walk everywhere in town. Everyone raves about the bar at the yellow. The check out time is 10 am which is kinda early if your at the bar all night. But other then that it's the best hostel in Roma

The hostel is great and has a nice bar that offers different cool shows.

This hostel was great. It was clean, people were friendly, staff were helpful, and the location was great. I would definitely recommend staying here!

Awesome hostel. The bar was definition the best part of it!

I've been to a lot of hostels, but never like this one. The staff, the bar, the people staying there, the quality of the tours, the helpfulness, everything is amazing. and on top of that, it's not even expensive! You guys are way too amazing.

The staff was very warming and welcome me very well. All of them in a great mood and I could feel a good atmosphere because of that.

• 11th Jan 2016

Didn't have hot water for 2 days. Alerted staff but still didn't get fixed. Wifi slow. Staff asked for city tax to only be paid in cash whilst remainder of bill could be paid with credit card - highly suspicious and looks like they are pocketing the tax directly.