The Yellow Reviews

Via Palestro 49, Rome, Italy

Great staff, cool vibes, great location. Definitely a place you wan to to stay at.

• 6th May 2015

Nice place if you wanna meet people and have some beer! Made new friends there! But the noise won't bother you... The sound does not go to the rooms...

The hostel is a good option for a sole traveler as there is a bar in the hostel where you can meet fellow travelers.

• 5th May 2015
  • Bulgaria

Nice hostel. Located close to Termini central station. Nice personal password lockers in each room. Staffs in genereal were nice, but some were a little rude at some point. Anyways, recommend it.

Good location, it has all you need. Not very quiet though, so more suitable if you want to meet people and party.

• 5th May 2015
  • Romania

Great atmosphere, it was a pity that we only stayed there for a night.

• 4th May 2015

I stayed female 6dorm. The room has enough space, and really clean. female dorms have hairdryer and mirrors in the corridor, it's really convenient. but 6dorm is located in front of mirrors, in the night and morning it was too noisy if someone use hairdryers. And worst thing is toilet-shower! there are only 2 toilet-shower(not separated) for 4 dorms which is at least 18 people are sharing. You should queue every time to use toilet or shower, it's really bad.

As great a place as this was, what stands out the most was the extremely loud construction at 8am. Sounded like they were hammering on the other side of our wall. Besides that, there was not much water pressure in the shower, and toilet didn't flush too well. The party atmosphere was great, and it was nice having the bar to go to after a long day of sightseeing.

Reception staff weren't welcoming and didn't make me feel good at all. Staff in the bar made me feel better tho ! The bar is excellent, wifi is really good as well as the facilities. A little expensive

• 1st May 2015

i´d stay again, next time probably in a room with fewer people... bathrooms could be a little cleaner... although it was not terrible...

• 1st May 2015
  • Argentina

very good hostel

This is my second stay at the Yellow and I would stay there again in a heart beat. A bit pricey, but it's totally worth it for the amazing staff, excellent atmosphere and sense of security. The parties are good any night of the week, but the rooms are also always quiet. I would especially recommend it for solo travellers because of how easy it is to meet new people!

I heard great things about this hostel prior to my arrival and was slightly disappointed. The initial greeting from reception and the girl who took me to my room seemed cold. It didn't seem as friendly of staff (in the reception area at least, bar was very kind) as I had been led to believe. The bar is great for meeting people if that's your scene. Rolling bar is overpriced - €35 for a glorified pub crawl? No thanks. The bathroom situation in my room was weird. Overall, a pretty good stay!

Great location! Very close to the Subway & within walking distance of all attractions. Great for party-ers, and there is always something going on. There's often a lot of drunk people wandering around, especially in larger dorms, but we were without incident. Staff was great, and really funny.

had the most amazing time at the Yellow. I shared my 23rd birthday with the Yellows 16th and it was incredible. Great staff, great city, broke my heart to leave.

some rude staff

over all the hostel was okay most of the staff are friendly. I'm a little suspicious of the way you have to pay for the city tax.

Wifi at 5th floor wasnt really working from inside the room. Had to go out to the corridor to conmect for wifi. Other than that, everything was okay.

I was surprised and disappointed that there weren't locks to rent. The website was not updated fully, as it told me incorrect times for the In the Dark tour and as a result I missed the tour.

It's missing an oven and a tv in the lounge. It's really bad when you want to do something to eat or to enjoy the meal

• 26th Apr 2015