The Yellow Reviews

Via Palestro 49, Rome, Italy

bathroom could use some bath mats so the floor doesn't get so wet

Such a great place to stay. My friend and I were genuinely upset when we had to leave. The staff is amazing and super great. The location is really close to the train station and everything is accessible by metro.

I can't really rate the Yellow as we never got to stay there. I handed over the booking confirmation and then our passports. It was only then we were told they didn't have room for us. It is difficult not forming the view they saw our ages and decided not to accommodate us. Being pissed about after spending 28 hours getting to Rome wasn't enjoyable. I would also like to know what happened to the deposit I paid as it wasn't refunded.

Great hostel... loved it, friendly and helpful staff, about 10-15min walk from termini, the bar/nightclub is amazing. Will definitely come there again !

• 27th May 2015

Loved it! Made our trip so fun and easy

I did my reservation for a female room and they gave me a mixed room withou previous notification. The bathroom weren't so clean. And the room was awful. There aren't an space to stay outside the room. Wifi doesn't work in the room. Bad experience. This hostel is expensive and awful

GREAT HOSTEL. One of the best I have ever stayed at I think. Great place for a solo traveller, so easy to meet people. Bar downstairs is rocking. Staff are lovely and fun, they are also travellers so they get it. I found the location to be easy from the train station and in walking distance to everything (spanish steps/Colosseum etc)... Only thing that it could improve on would be to have a kitchen where you could cook your own food.

Friendly staff, amazing location, great time!

This is the place you want to be of you want to party, if you want o sleep, go somewhere else. Parties don't end til 4-5 am and then trash cleaning starts. The kitchen has a toaster (which doesn't work) and a microwave. The lounge is very comfortable, but no one is there besides staff. The night walking tour was awesome and I recommend it to every guest. It's free, you just tip the guide at the end.

Amazing hostel! Amazing people!

Expensive, but well worth the money. Great for partying, and in a good location to get to all the sightseeing spots. The staff were really helpful and friendly!

Most fun I had travelling in europe. 100% would stay again just to meet people and party. If you are a girl I would recommend an all female dorm because one night I was roomed with five guys. Not a huge deal just be aware. Also, the shared bathroom could have been cleaner. Shower drain well. The bar is a reason to stay all in itself. People from different hostels also come to party because there is a party every night.

The hostel was in prime location, right next to Roma Termini Station. the rooms are spacious, clean and modern. Staff were young and friendly. Bathsrooms are very clean. THe bar underneath is so much fun at night too.

• 24th May 2015

The hostel was very close to the train station and the metro stops! The staff made the hostel awesome! You do not have to go to a bar and party, the bar at the hostel was fantastic! A little weird how they have three different buildings, but it was perfectly labelled! The only down side for my room was that there were two different locker sizes (which I was stuck with the smaller one) so it was limited of what you were able to put on the smaller locker to lock up. Great location and great hostel

• 23rd May 2015

Good things... Wi-Fi, location Bad things... Shared bathroom on the floor... dirty, broken showers, small rooms Staff.. Ok but ... Did I go to Italy or the USA.?? If u don't sepeak English better stay at home

Very good location, close to termini station, helpful staff.

• 22nd May 2015
  • Singapore

Good place

Clean and efficient, but not very atmospheric - no real common area or kitchen. On the up side - great location (close to Termini and metro) and clean.

the staff were extremely friendly! the nightlife is pretty happening as well. only spoiler is that the shower cubicle is pretty small

Thanks for the review! We hope you come back to Rome and the Yellow!

This hostel has a brilliant atmosphere, really friendly staff, a heap resturaunt attached that serves late breakfast. The Oster provides really cool services like a party bus, a night tour and a day tour of the city.... the tours are free :) it's quite a party hostel so if you like partying this is the place for you! Great location! But the water was always too hot... didn't take away from the experience though! We paid for a 6 person room and they upgraded us, free of charge to a private room!