The Yellow Reviews

Via Palestro 49, Rome, Italy

kevin from kentucky and black hair girl at the reception they have very good at problem solving they know how to deal with rude people ı just want to say thank you

• 16th Feb 2015
  • Turkey

Liked the location and the atmosphere, but my room was far from the showers and during the winter it was not nice to take a shower, also hot water rubs out during the day, which sucks.

Staffs are so nice,i like their attitude,love to stay there

the location of the yellow is really good. maybe 5 mins walk from termini. the rooms was good. i was lucky to meet really cool people in mine. the bar at the yellow is really good, but a little small right around the ordering part but still enjoyed it. in the morning they offer a good breakfast at a reasonable price. the location is really easy to walk to the colosseum and other major landmarks in central rome! will stay again xx

Overall was good. But they made me change my room during the stay, saying that I have booked different rooms for my stay, which was not true. I just booked the cheapest for the whole stay.

Awesome place, staff and atmosphere! Will definitely go back!

Very good hostels,,, everything the way that should be.

There's one staff got in to the dorm room o stay over With one of guest.... I mean is that allowed?! i think that staff is really inappropriate.

• 12th Feb 2015
  • Taiwan

Thanks for the feedback, it sounds like someone broke the rules while you were here. Our apologies We are a party hostel, so it can get difficult controlling that kind of "behaviour". We hope you still enjoyed your time here in Rome. My best, elena.

The hostel is very good! The staff are very kind.

best staff

• 11th Feb 2015
  • New Zealand

This was one of my best experiences in a hostel. The staff was very friendly and helpful, the atmosphere was open and fun and it was clean and organized. My friend and I stayed at The Yellow for two nights and loved the location and great vibe. The connected bar/ restaurant was also fantastic! Good food and drinks for a great price. The Yellow is absolutely the best hostel in Rome!

I stayed only one night. That was good. Hostel is fine and clean. Staff and location perfect. The only bad think is the brunks made too much noises and my room was cold in the morning.

Private rooms were awesome. Better than 2 star hotel!

Private's are fancy, but we have fancy dorms too! And budget ones :) Thanks for the awesome comment!

Excellent hostel! Great atmosphere. Only rhe street is a bit noisy if you want to go sleeping.

• 4th Feb 2015
  • Belgium

Its what you pay for. Got a lil upset the staff were finishing their conversation before helping me. I dont like awkward moments. But hey.. its a youth hostel. Not a fancy hotel. Ill let it slide. Everything else was perfect!!!! The lads In my dorm were awesome. Fish.. you are awesome!

• 3rd Feb 2015

Just friendly guys

• 2nd Feb 2015

Great hostel- only bad thing was that it was too hard to regulate the water temperature in the shower

Very good, close to the metro and easy to go to city center, and good staff, very smily and helpful ! Also the bar is really good :)

The best hostel that I've stayed in my life! The staff is simply amazing, and the hostel's bar is incredible. It only misses a jukebox, tough

Clean, friendly atmosphere, great staff, bar downstairs is good for meeting new people and the food is great too! Though quite large, The Yellow does a decent job of creating a good vibe to come back to after enjoying the sights of Rome. Highly recommended!