The Yellow Reviews

Via Palestro 49, Rome, Italy

The hostel is great and has a nice bar that offers different cool shows.

This hostel was great. It was clean, people were friendly, staff were helpful, and the location was great. I would definitely recommend staying here!

Awesome hostel. The bar was definition the best part of it!

I've been to a lot of hostels, but never like this one. The staff, the bar, the people staying there, the quality of the tours, the helpfulness, everything is amazing. and on top of that, it's not even expensive! You guys are way too amazing.

The staff was very warming and welcome me very well. All of them in a great mood and I could feel a good atmosphere because of that.

• 11th Jan 2016

Didn't have hot water for 2 days. Alerted staff but still didn't get fixed. Wifi slow. Staff asked for city tax to only be paid in cash whilst remainder of bill could be paid with credit card - highly suspicious and looks like they are pocketing the tax directly.

Staying at the yellow hostel was one of the best decision I have ever made, they have the coolest stuff, and I met great people there!!

Night club down stairs was a great place to meet people! Went well into the morning! Security was very good. Massive place

Location is good which is just 5 minutes to the Termini station. The room is quite big but only limited plugs which is not attached to the bed. Bathroom is quite packed. Nice restaurant around the hostel as well. Wifi is good and Free printing is offered.

Fun party vibe, easy to meet people at the bar. Bit of a lack of communal facilities at the moment - lounge area closes at midnight and you can't talk loudly on the street so you have to hang at the bar - but there are signs up for an extension in progress which sounds promising. Rooms were quite spacious, bathrooms alright. Overall a really fun stay at the yellow !

Great place to stay. Very well located, great room and bathroom. Clean and organized place. Besides everything has a pub right in front with optimal schedules for guests.

Great hostel. I recommend it!

Hostel was great overall and the bar was a great place to meet people. The staff was helpful and friendly and their tour of the city was excellent. Close to the train station but not centrally located to the city center.

My stay at the yellow was great , best place to make new friends, really friendly and helpful staff.Location is good and well connected. if youre going to rome the yellow is the best place to be . cheers !!

• 4th Jan 2016
  • Egypt

There's been some imagination used here, loved the music, and friendly staff. Very centrally located and we had fun in our short trip to Rome. I would return. The rooms were a bit hot, but that was fixed with opening the windows. Thanks

• 4th Jan 2016
  • Mixed Group, 41+

This hostel was a really fun choice. The weekend we were in Rome was a holiday and not much was going on in the city. But the Yellow bar was always hopping, there were even a few locals there, and we had some fun nights. The staff was really nice and helpful in letting us keep our stuff there and hang out before and after we'd checked out. I'd recommend this hostel to anyone who wants to meet other travellers. The little restaurant was good too - I'd really missed American pancakes!

The hostel itself was amazing. It was quite confusing at first but after a few attempts everything was fine. The yellow bar was the place to be. Always lively and amazing bartenders. I literally had the time of my life here. Met some amazing folks and made some of the best friends. Would definitely recommend this place!

Awesome place to stay. Great staff. Ask about the walking tour! Definitely a party hostel.

• 3rd Jan 2016

I liked this hostel but wasn't much into the party scene so I think for people who like to it's even better! The shower was fantastic and I really appreciated them having a hairdryer in the bathroom, nice towels and clean sheets. I really do wish they offered some kind of breakfast for the price, I somehow missed that detail when booking otherwise probably wouldn't have. Location is really good right by the trains and a main bus area, the blocks directly surrounding it are OK.

Good value for money. It is near Roma Termini station. The bar of the hostel is good (only beer was a bit expensive in my opinion) and the breakfast there is good and cheap. The problem in the room is that there were no sockets near the beds. At any rate I liked the hostel and had a good time.