The Yellow Reviews

Via Palestro 49, Rome, Italy

I love this hostel the place it's very well located, the atmosphere and staff it's awesome and you can definitely have a good time in their bar downstairs!

• 25th Feb 2015
  • Ula44
  • Mexico

I my opinion, i think this hostel is too expensive. It's not in a young district so it's "dead". Ok you have the bar of the hostel, but it's expensive and you have too much travelers. No breakfast, no coffee : if i had known all this before, i would have choose an other hostel.

Excellent! Exactly the type of hostel it's description says it is. Definitely recommended!

They were fixing the hotel and made lots of noise at 8 am in the morning

• 20th Feb 2015
  • Chile

Directions to the hostel were fabulous, and staff were all very friendly. It is a little out of the way of everything to do and see in Rome, but it is a nice hostel nonetheless.

They were very accommodating when it came to my wheelchair. The staff was very friendly. The room itself stayed rather clean. it was very easy to come in and out. It is relatively close to the train station in Rome.

• 20th Feb 2015

I am not sure about Rome Hostel, but this hostel has very very bad conditions. The location is quite good. I don't feel secure when living here.

• 19th Feb 2015
  • qianxueyang
  • China

Best place in Rome. Everyone is on another level of friendly. If you are nice they will befriend you. Definitely my second home. Much love to everyone.

Close to the train station but quite a walk from the main attractions. Wifi was good, the shower had hot water but no pressure and the drainage wasn't the best. Was very much a party hostel, was woken up every night by rude dorm mates, I was on the 3rd floor, so I didn't hear very much so I was happy. Would come here again

Shower is scalding or freezing, Smelled like urine in room, the walk to the Vatican is an hour and the walk to the Colosseum is 30 min, cool atmosphere in bar underneath and close to train station.

(+) We stayed for 2 nights in 4 bed-female dorm. The room is not big enough, but warm in the winter. There are mirrors, closet, and the bathroom is super clean! We stay in another building of the main hostels, it's a bit noisy at night since near the road, but the security is good! (-) No plugs near the bunkbed. Plugs do exist only near the single beds.

Excellent hostel, I recommend 100% this hostel

kevin from kentucky and black hair girl at the reception they have very good at problem solving they know how to deal with rude people ı just want to say thank you

• 16th Feb 2015
  • Turkey

Liked the location and the atmosphere, but my room was far from the showers and during the winter it was not nice to take a shower, also hot water rubs out during the day, which sucks.

Staffs are so nice,i like their attitude,love to stay there

the location of the yellow is really good. maybe 5 mins walk from termini. the rooms was good. i was lucky to meet really cool people in mine. the bar at the yellow is really good, but a little small right around the ordering part but still enjoyed it. in the morning they offer a good breakfast at a reasonable price. the location is really easy to walk to the colosseum and other major landmarks in central rome! will stay again xx

Overall was good. But they made me change my room during the stay, saying that I have booked different rooms for my stay, which was not true. I just booked the cheapest for the whole stay.

Awesome place, staff and atmosphere! Will definitely go back!

Very good hostels,,, everything the way that should be.

There's one staff got in to the dorm room o stay over With one of guest.... I mean is that allowed?! i think that staff is really inappropriate.

• 12th Feb 2015
  • Taiwan

Thanks for the feedback, it sounds like someone broke the rules while you were here. Our apologies We are a party hostel, so it can get difficult controlling that kind of "behaviour". We hope you still enjoyed your time here in Rome. My best, elena.

← Back to search results