The Yellow Reviews

Via Palestro 49, Rome, Italy

일단 2층 침대가 철제로 되어 있는데 1층에 자리를 배정 받는 다면 허리를 제대로 필 수 없습니다. 침대에 앉는 것은 그냥 포기하기해야 하고 바로 누워야 해서 별로... 딱히 또 가고 싶은 숙소는 아닙니다.왜 이렇게 후기가 좋은지 이해를 못하겠더군요 아침은 아래에 있는 식당에서 사 먹어야 합니다. 그래도 로마에 하루 더 있기로 해서 하루 더 묵을 요량이였지만(짐을 옮기기 싫었기에) 방이 없어서 근처에 있는 숙소인 퍼니펠레스 호스텔로 옮겼는데 이 곳이 더 싸고 떼르미니 역에서 좀 더 가깝습니다 2유로 더 줄 필요 없고 굳이 평점만 믿고 이 곳을 찾을 필요는 없다고 생각합니다.

So. The staff is very friendly, they are helpful . The place is clean, but bring some lockers if you don't trust your flatmates. There is a laundry so you can boil water , rest a bit, etc. I really recommend this place, party every night and the Party Bus is a thing you must try. I recommend the place!Thanks guys for this memory!

I had an amazing time at the Yellow! The atmosphere, bar and food were great! i would definitely return!

• 25th Jan 2015

We were lucky cause our room was upgraded so we had a private room for less money. The private rooms are amazing. The yellow bar is very cheap to have breakfast and dinner, I recommend the hamburgers and chips with parmesan cheese. Staff people were also really nice to us. We miss the yellow!

The staff were incredibly friendly and helpful, and were dedicated to making sure everyone was having a good time. The hostel bar was great and the rolling bar was a blast. The hostel is located a bit far from the center of Rome, but there is a metro stop two minutes from the hostel which makes the issue a moot point. One of the very best hostels I've been to in Europe, and I would highly recommend it to anyone visiting Rome.

Everything was just perfect!

• 22nd Jan 2015
  • Estonia

Oven in the kitchen would be a big plus

Really impressive hostel! Possibly the best one I've ever stayed in. Great atmosphere and the facilities were incredible. Would highly, highly recommend!

This hostel is wonderful for partying, staff is always in a good mood and there are parties every night at the bar. But this come to be a problem whenever you want to sleep. There are those days that you have been walking all day or you need to wake up really early to get a train, but you can't sleep, there are people talking in the hallways, there is alway a guest that goes to bed late and gets to the room really drunk and making a lot of noise.

Kind and lovely cleaning staff. Not so friendly receptionists. We had no wifi connection in the room. It was a cheap stay so I didn't expect much.

• 19th Jan 2015
  • Turkey

The BEST hostel I've stayed in. The best staff and made my stay in Rome a memorable one. There isn't anything I would change about it. It's a 5 minute walk from the Termini and there is also a metro station 1 block away so you can get anywhere quickly.

I will definitely choose this hostel when ever I come back to Rome, It was great. The best thing about it was the party in downstairs.

• 18th Jan 2015
  • Iran

Excellent hostel, great if you want ti party and great if you want to sleep as the dorms are across the road to the party area/bar.

Considering the money I paid, the hostel is in decent condition. Lockers were poor, the clasps that you put your padlock on were falling off and could have been opened by anyone easily. Most staff were unfriendly and cold, muttering when spoken to, yet a couple were more jolly and helpful. I was put in a room that consisted mainly of couples, who had no desire to socialise, this may have just been bad luck. Toilet and shower were fairly clean although on a couple of occasions toilets were not.

• 17th Jan 2015

I loved stayed in The Yellow . I'll recommend to my friends!! tks Fernanda Mattos

• 17th Jan 2015

Beautiful and clean hostel in the centre of Rome, lots of activities on offer.

A really good place if you wanna be close to Roma Termini (main train station in Rome). I crashed here just for one night but the place was clean and tidy.Staff very nice and helpful!

Despite no alcohol policy, sometimes noisy by drunk people at the bar. Narrow corridor of bathroom but bedroom was large enough. Close to the station, so easy to go to popular tourist attractions.

Great location close to termini, perfect map leading you to know Rome. The reception is helpful with information and secure locker in the room!

I had a great time at the Yellow! The rooms and bathrooms were cleaned every day. There is a bar downstairs that many of us hung out at every night with reasonably priced drinks. The location is convenient to the Termini train station, but kind of far from Rome's many attractions. Most of Rome's hostels are located in this area, however, and it's about a 30 min walk to the forum/pantheon/etc (we took a bus most days to save time). Overall I would highly recommend!!