The Yellow Reviews

Via Palestro 49, Rome, Italy

Seriously, the place to be for young people. It's about 5 minutes walk from termini central station and the staff are simply superb! Big love to DASHA in the bar, she was super friendly and told me of some good places to visit. If she's reading this, I'm the guy who ordered the big yellow AND pancakes for breakfast!

• 3rd Dec 2015
  • Spain

There is a kitchen but no stove.

Very nice place. Good location and many information for transportation

Staff were friendly and helpful.

• 30th Nov 2015

It was clean, had towels, and had a lively bar downstairs. The common room is not really centrally located and the kitchen does not have a stove. It was a nice place for a few nights or if you're really into partying.

Great hostel, the female only dorm was great, all of the girls in our room were awesome. Bathrooms could be cleaner. Bar was a lot of fun and were able to meet a lot of people. Great food too!

This was by far the best hostel I've ever stayed in (and I've stayed in 9 across Europe in the last two months). It felt like a hotel. I stayed in the main building so I can speak for the others, but I was in a 6 all female room that actually was 2 rooms of 3 beds and a shared bathroom. the shower was big, they had safety deposit boxes for your valuables, comfy beds. The staff was super friendly, with lots of activities, options and suggestions! Would definitely stay here again and recommend.

International place with fully international people. Nice atmosphere, and super good burgers at the pub-restaurant, open 24/7!!!

Aweosme staff, clean rooms and great location

• 28th Nov 2015

Only thing was no lockers for luggages.... And the price was more for the same room for us although we had reserved it earlier than the guy who booked it on the same day for staying at the hotel... Other things were good.... :)

Good location, friendly staffs. We stayed at private room for the first 2 nights at opposite building, it was very cold and the air conditioner doesn't work. Room at main building has better condition. Recommend anyway!

• 28th Nov 2015
  • Portugal

when I arrived they said they couldn't get me in the same room for two nights so I had to switch and the switch felt like a downgrade as my second room was much worse and dirtier. The beding was all used and dirty. The reception gave me bedsheets instead of having the custodian take the old ones.. The receptionist when I was checking out made a huge scene over the city tax. He very rudely made a big scene over it and wouldn't listen to me when I was asking where an atm was. Cant reccomend going.

• 27th Nov 2015

Amazing staff, great atmosphere, crazy fun bar, definately recommend!

• 27th Nov 2015

The yellow is a lot of fun!! Some great staff, and some who are just very unfriendly. Very close to metro and easy to get to all spots that you must see, The bar is great, smelled really bad downstairs however. Good breakfast for the morning. If you think youll go for one beer, dont fool yourself!!

I loved this hostel. It's not for everyone but i think if your young and up for a party in Rome then this place isawesone. Brilliant for meeting people and lots of things going on but your still able to get some sleep if needed.

I loved the fact that there was universal outlets on wall next to beds and the vibes from the hostel

• 26th Nov 2015

Amazing hostel with awesome bar!

amazing place, only thing i miss is that you cant cook on the kitchen

I mean it was a good hostel, pretty hipster I suppose. It definitely wasnt a bad stay but hasnt been my favorite hostel to stay at. I found day reception pretty un approachable

The hostel itself was nice, and the private rooms had a shared common space which was nice. The WiFi was hard to reach in the private rooms. The girl who took us to our rooms was new and did not know much about Rome so it was hard to get any recommendations from her. Facilities were good, bed was comfortable, and it was a good stay overall.