The Zoo Bar and Hostel Reviews

130/11 Haad Rin Beach, Koh Phangan,Surat Thani, Koh Phangan, Thailand

Amazing place with beautiful people. Very welcoming and hospitable. Made me feel like I was at home! I wouid Defo recommended staying here, I enjoyed my time here and will be coming back for another stay soon! Thank you for helping me with my Thailand trip!!!

Easy going place to stay and good value for money. Staff were friendly and helpful and the food at the bar was pretty good. Would stay again for sure.

• 18th May 2015

Great location for Full Moon Party. Very close to the beach, but far enough to have a good night of sleep. Staff is friendly. Only negative points: there are only a few lockers, so a lot of people had to share or did not have a locker at all. And the day of check-out, there was nobody at the reception. We had to call the owner via the neighbours, to be able to get our deposit back. They said they mentioned this, but we are sure they didn't mentioned this to us at least. Maybe to others.

Had a great stay here during the full moon party!! Great place to make friends. The staff were very friendly and helpful, and the bar made great buckets!

• 31st Jan 2015

Dorm room was located behind a tattoo shop only separated by glass covered in black paper. They decided to play their heavy techno music until 4am. The staff were nice, as was the bar. Location very close to the full moon party, and not on the main road which probably helped slightly with the lacking security of the place. The doors to the dorm weren't ever locked. Hardcore partiers going to the full moon party will enjoy, but to others their are much nicer locations on the island than Haad rin.

• 3rd Jan 2015

We do apologise about the music, our staff thought everybody was at the beach as it was Fullmoon night! As for lack of security we have cc tv around the whole building, as for locking the doors that's your responsibility to make sure they are locked with your key that I give you. Haadrin is the party place, so people that stay here should be like minded to enjoy the same vibe.