The Zoo Bar and Hostel Reviews

130/11 Haad Rin Beach, Koh Phangan,Surat Thani, Koh Phangan, Thailand

It is a great Hostal... the location is perfect is you want to go to the full moon party, the owner ¨Sabina¨ help and advise you if you ask for places to go... the food at the bar is really good, but what i liked the most was the atmosphere, it was super great, even people from other hostals and hotel came at the the Zoo bar because it is jus awesome!!!!! the only downside was that there is just one bathroom (toilet and shower) for 10 people.

Very dirty place!! one toilet for 12 people! the worst place I've been in my 3 months trip around southern asia!

We our sorry you felt like this but it's highly unlikely that it's the worst place you have stayed in Asia. The dorms got cleaned twice a day bathrooms included.but it's also up 2 you & your dorm mates to keep things cleaned, like maybe picking up all your clothes lying around. It's very normal for a 12 bed dorm 2 share 1 bathroom.

Stayed here for the full moon party and from day 1 was made to feel right at home, Sabina the owner was the most helpful personperson i've come across so far and is always willing to help with even the smallest problems, first thing she did for me was help me get my bank card back after i left it in the machine, the hostel resteraunt serves amazing homecooked meals, and it's a really chilled place to meet people, couldn't recommend this hostel enough

• 26th Oct 2015
  • Scotland

Perfect hostel to stay in during the full moon party! Nice and friendly stuff! Me and my friend just can recommend it especially during the full moon periods!