The Zoo Bar and Hostel Reviews

130/11 Haad Rin Beach, Koh Phangan,Surat Thani, Koh Phangan, Thailand

Great staff, always friendly and willing to give you advice and find anything you may need and they make some decent food. The first problem was there was no aircon and only 1 one of the 2 fans was working. I think this was probably my bad for not confirming it on the booking and I think ours was the only one without aircon, so I'm not going to hold it against them. The second and biggest problem was that our mattresses had polystyrene blocks instead of springs? I was too drunk to care, but wtf?

Very happy with the service, convenient location, close to the beach, staff are friendly, would definitely recommend

• 27th Jun 2015

Great hostel. Such good vibes and great owners. Rooms are clean. Would recommend in a heart beat!

Amazing place with beautiful people. Very welcoming and hospitable. Made me feel like I was at home! I wouid Defo recommended staying here, I enjoyed my time here and will be coming back for another stay soon! Thank you for helping me with my Thailand trip!!!

Easy going place to stay and good value for money. Staff were friendly and helpful and the food at the bar was pretty good. Would stay again for sure.

• 18th May 2015

Great location for Full Moon Party. Very close to the beach, but far enough to have a good night of sleep. Staff is friendly. Only negative points: there are only a few lockers, so a lot of people had to share or did not have a locker at all. And the day of check-out, there was nobody at the reception. We had to call the owner via the neighbours, to be able to get our deposit back. They said they mentioned this, but we are sure they didn't mentioned this to us at least. Maybe to others.